Meaning : High, supreme, High, Supreme,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Hypatia:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Hypatia:
- Greek Meaning: The name Hypatia is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Hypatia is: Highest. Exceptional.
- Derived from Greek ‘υπατος (hypatos) meaning "highest, supreme". Hypatia of Alexandria was a 5th-century philosopher and mathematician, daughter of the mathematician Theon.
Definition funny of Hypatia:
- Wassup Hypatia!
Expression information Hypatia:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Hypatia:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Hypatia:
- Hypatia Rising by Darkest Hour from the Album Darkest Hour
- Beautiful is Funny Too (feat. Hypatia Runcie) by That's What She Said from the Album Beautiful is Funny Too
- Dancing With Hypatia by Randy Chance from the Album Icarus Landed
- Don't Ever Change - Live! (feat. Andrea Desmond & Hypatia Runcie) by That's What She Said from the Album Beautiful is Funny Too
- Hypatia by Aavikko from the Album Novo Atlantis
- Hypatia by Francesca Han from the Album Illusion
- Hypatia by The Feather Collector from the Album Ereshkigal
- Hypatia by Francois Kie from the Album The Wind of Love / Shadows & Visions
- Hypatia by Point Of Ares from the Album The Sorrows Of Young Apollo
- Hypatia by Salem from the Album Necessary Evil
Books about Hypatia:
- Hypatia of Alexandria (Revealing Antiquity) - Oct 31, 1996 by Maria Dzielska and F. Lyra
- Flow Down Like Silver (Hypatia of Alexandria) - Sep 9, 2009 by Ki Longfellow
- Hypatia: Her Life and Times - Mar 17, 2013 by Faith L. Justice
- Hypatia of Alexandria: Mathematician and Martyr - May 1, 2007 by Michael A. B. Deakin
- The Wisdom of Hypatia: Ancient Spiritual Practices for a More Meaningful Life - Dec 8, 2013 by Bruce J. MacLennan PhD
- Of Numbers and Stars: The Story of Hypatia - Jan 23, 2006 by D. Anne Love and Pamela Paparone
- Hypatia - Dec 17, 2011 by Charles Kingsley
- Hypatia - Jun 27, 2014 by Charles Kingsley
- The Oracle of New Delphi #2: Book Two - Jun 8, 2014 by Hypatia and Sapphire Stevens
- The Death of Hypatia and the End of Fate - Nov 13, 2013 by Gerald Everett Jones
Movies about Hypatia:
- Hypatia Lee vs Victoria Paris - Battle of the Superstars
Wiki information Hypatia:
- Mathematician, Deceased Person, Film subject, Person, Influence Node, Person Or Being In Fiction, Name source
Hypatia was a Greek mathematician, astronomer, and philosopher in Egypt, then a part of the Eastern Roman Empire. She was the head of the Neoplatonic school at Alexandria, where she taught philosophy and astronomy. According to contemporary sources,...
- Book, Written Work
Hypatia, or New Foes with an Old Face is an 1853 novel by the English writer Charles Kingsley. It is a fictionalised account of the life of the philosopher Hypatia, and tells the story of a young monk called Philammon who travels to Alexandria, where...
- Impact crater, Extraterrestrial location, Namesake
Hypatia is a lunar crater that lies along the northwest edge of Sinus Asperitatis, a bay on the southwest edge of Mare Tranquillitatis. The nearest crater with an eponym is Alfraganus to the west-southwest. However, farther to the south-southeast,...
- Hypatia: A Journal of Feminist Philosophy
- Journal, Periodical
Hypatia: A Journal of Feminist Philosophy is a peer-reviewed academic journal published quarterly by Wiley-Blackwell that covers feminist philosophy. The editor-in-chief is Sally Scholz. Book reviews are published online by Hypatia Reviews Online....
- Biological Genus, Organism Classification
Hypatia is a genus of moths in the family Arctiidae.
- 238 Hypatia
- Asteroid, Star system body, Celestial Object, Astronomical Discovery, Orbital Relationship
238 Hypatia is a very large main-belt asteroid that was discovered by Russian astronomer Viktor Knorre on July 1, 1884, in Berlin. It was the third of his four asteroid discoveries. The name was given in honour of philosopher Hypatia of Alexandria....
- User, User Profile, Namespace
- Hypatia Bradlaugh Bonner
- Author, Deceased Person, Person
Hypatia Bradlaugh Bonner was a British peace activist, author, atheist and freethinker, and the daughter of Charles Bradlaugh.
- Hypatia Lake
- Musical Group, Musical Artist, Social network user
- Book Edition, Cataloged instance