Origin : Romanian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Iancu:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Iancu:
- Romanian diminutive of JOHN
Songs about Iancu:
- Avram Iancu / Avram Iancu by Doru Stanculescu from the Album De Alaltaieri Si Pana Ieri / From The Day Before Yesterday Until Yesterday
- Avram Iancu Square by Jeremiah Bornfield from the Album Midnight Fountain
- Avram Iancu/Invirtita Din Feleud/Hategana by Miamon Miller from the Album Fuge Imaginea 105
- Cantec de instrainare (Cantecul lui Iancu) by Grup vocal aromani farseroti from the Album Muzici stravechi
- Iancu de la Rasnov by Electric Brother from the Album Pe Pamant
- Iancu Jianu by Taraful Din Naipu from the Album Lautarii Cum Mai Cânta!
- Iubirea-i doar o gluma (M.Iancu ...) by Bianca Ionescu Ballo from the Album Hai acasa, puisor
- Vine Iancu Din Ardeal by Kalamajka from the Album Új Él? Népzene, Vol. 4
Books about Iancu:
- Dracula's Castle: a photographic memoir - Jul 1, 2010 by Ciprian Iancu and Laura Iancu
- Cosmic Orgasm: The Music of Iancu Dumitrescu - Apr 2, 2013 by Andy Wilson and Iancu Dumitrescu
- Aim For The Stars: How to Get Out of The Comfort Zone, Live More and Become More - Oct 13, 2015 by Laura Iancu
- Nicolae Grigorescu: The Age of Impressionism in Romania 1838-1907 - Oct 31, 2012 by Monica Enache and Valentina Iancu
- Legislative Delegation: The Erosion of Normative Limits in Modern Constitutionalism - Jul 18, 2014 by Bogdan Iancu
- Iancu: Webster's Timeline History, 1409 - 2007 - Mar 10, 2010 by Icon Group International
- Building Telephony Systems with OpenSIPS - Second Edition - Feb 29, 2016 by Flavio E. Goncalves and Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
- A World to Win - Nov 14, 2006 by Mary Lancaster
- QCD Perspectives on Hot and Dense Matter (Nato Science Series II:) - Nov 30, 2002 by Jean-Paul Blaizot and Edmond Iancu
- COOKIE PIECES HAVE NO CALORIES: DIET HUMOR AS WOMEN'S RESISTANCE TO DIET CULTURE - May 1, 2009 by Debbie Iancu-Haddad
Wiki information Iancu:
- Avram Iancu
- Politician, Deceased Person, Person
Avram Iancu was a Transylvanian Romanian lawyer who played an important role in the local chapter of the Austrian Empire Revolutions of 1848–1849. He was especially active in the Țara Moților region and the Apuseni Mountains. The rallying of peasants...
- Gabriel Iancu
- Soccer Forward, Measured person, Person, Athlete, Football player
Gabriel Cristian Iancu is a Romanian footballer who plays as a striker or an attacking midfielder for the Liga I club Steaua București.
- Iancu Jianu
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
Iancu Jianu, also Ioniţă Jianu, was a Wallachian Romanian hajduk.
- Iancu Dumitrescu
- , Person, Composer, Musician, Musical Artist
Iancu Dumitrescu is a Romanian avant-garde composer.
- Marian Iancu
- Man, Person
Marian Alexandru Iancu is a Romanian businessman, president of oil company Balkan Petroleum Limited, and was the president of Romanian football club FC Politehnica Timișoara. After living abroad until the age of nine due to his parents' job, Iancu...
- Iancu Sasul
- Person, Deceased Person
Iancu Sasul or Ioan Vodă V was the bastard son of Petru Rareş from his relationship with the wife of Braşov Transylvanian Saxon Iorg Weiss, and Prince of Moldavia between November 1579 and September 1582.
- Iancu Văcărescu
- Deceased Person, Person, Family member, Author
Iancu Văcărescu was a Romanian Wallachian boyar and poet, member of the Văcărescu family.
- Avram Iancu, Alba
- Dated location, Administrative Division, Statistical region, Location
Avram Iancu is a commune located in Alba County, Romania. It is composed of thirty-three villages: Achimețești, Avram Iancu, Avrămești, Bădăi, Boldești, Călugărești, Cârăști, Cârțulești, Căsoaia, Cândești, Cocești, Cocoșești, Coroiești, Dealu...
- Iancu Flondor
- Politician, Person, Deceased Person
Iancu Flondor was an Austro-Hungarian-born ethnic Romanian activist who advocated Bukovina's unifion with the Kingdom of Romania. He was born in the town of Storozhynets in Northern Bukovina. His parents were Gheorghe Flondor and Isabella von...
- Costel Iancu
Costel Iancu is a Romanian politician who has been involved in a scandal in which he was accused of kidnapping local businessmen and taking photographs of them naked and in chains.