Meaning : Lover Of Art And Culture, Lover of art and culture,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ife:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Ife:
- Egyptian Meaning: The name Ife is an Egyptian baby name. In Egyptian the meaning of the name Ife is: Love.
- Means "love" in Yoruba.
Definition funny of Ife:
- Wow. That girl is a rarity. Her name must be Ife! Only an Ife would be prepared to take on that task.
- Waitress: "Your accent sounds fake" Ives infected person (while showing ridiculous Pine Bluff bicep tattoos): "Girl, I'm from PINE BLUFF!!!!!" Innocent bystander: "Dude, I think he has the Ives"
- Ife?... she's a feisty one!
- Superhero eg Monkeyman or The Ivester
- Whats there to explain?
- I'm going to fill a waterbed with femcum, then freeze it, and then push it out into the ocean. And I will call it an Ife-burg.
- Dude 0: What is IFE, dude? Dude 1: Internet Fuckin Explorer, dude!
Expression information Ife:
- People with this name tend to be quiet, cooperative, considerate, sympathetic to others, adaptable, balanced and sometimes shy. They are trustworthy, respecting the confidences of others, and make excellent diplomats, mediators and partners. They are often very intuitive. They like detail and order, and often find change worrisome. They may sometimes feel insecure or restless.
Soul information Ife:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Ife:
- Ife Adigonma by Flavour from the Album Thankful
- Ife Wa Gbona (feat. Leo Wonder) by Tiwa Savage from the Album Once Upon a Time
- Ife Di Mma by Ibealaoke Chukwukeziri & His Anaedeonu from the Album Anti Concord Apama
- Ife Gadi Nma Na Nigeria by Chief (Dr) Oliver De Coque from the Album Engirigbo
- Ife (Album Version) by Miles Davis from the Album Big Fun
- Ife (Love) by Christy Essien Igbokwe from the Album Give Me a Chance
- Ife (Album Version) by Miles Davis from the Album The Complete On The Corner Sessions
- Ife (Instrumental) by Miles Davis from the Album Miles Davis In Concert: Live At Philharmonic Hall
- Ife (Album Version) by Mark Isham from the Album Miles Remembered: The Silent Way Project
- Ifê by Lionel Loueke from the Album Heritage
Books about Ife:
- Human Rights and Social Work: Towards Rights-Based Practice - Jul 30, 2012 by Jim Ife
- Human Rights from Below: Achieving Rights through Community Development - Nov 12, 2009 by Jim Ife
- Human Rights and Social Work: Towards Rights-Based Practice - Aug 4, 2008 by Jim Ife
- City of 201 Gods: Ilé-Ifè in Time, Space, and the Imagination - Dec 13, 2011 by Jacob Olupona
- Community Development in an Uncertain World - Sep 25, 2013 by Jim Ife
- The Master Builder and Other Plays - Aug 11, 2015 by Henrik Ibsen and Tore Rem
- A Safeway in Arizona: What the Gabrielle Giffords Shooting Tells Us About the Grand Canyon State and L ife in... - Dec 29, 2011 by Tom Zoellner
- The Numbers Game: The Commonsense Guide to Understanding Numbers in the News,in Politics, and in L ife - Jan 5, 2010 by Michael Blastland and Andrew Dilnot
- Love Matters (Crimson Cloak Anthologies) (Volume 3) - Aug 16, 2015 by Brian Bossetta and Marleen S Barr
- Art and Risk in Ancient Yoruba: Ife History, Power, and Identity, c.1300 - Apr 6, 2015 by Suzanne Preston Blier
Movies about Ife:
- The Head of an Ife King From Nigeria
- The L:ife Climbing Film NR
Wiki information Ife:
- Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region
Ife is an ancient Yoruba city in southwestern Nigeria. The city is located in the present day Osun State. Ife is about 218 kilometres northeast of Lagos.
- Obafemi Awolowo University
- Location, College/University, Employer, Educational Institution Campus, Educational Institution, Organization
Obafemi Awolowo University is a federal government owned and operated Nigerian university. The university is in the ancient city of Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria. The university was founded in 1961 and classes commenced in October 1962 as the...
- Ifè Language
- Human Language
Ifè is a Niger–Congo language spoken by some 180,000 people in Togo and Benin. It is also known as Ana, Ana-Ifé, Anago, Baate and Ede Ife. It has a lexical similarity of 87%–91% with Ede Nago. Written works began to be produced in the language in the...
- Federal Electoral Institute
- Organization, Defunct Organization
The Federal Electoral Institute was an autonomous, public organization responsible for organizing federal elections in Mexico, that is, those related to the election of the President of the United Mexican States and to the election of the members of...
- Man, Person
Oduduwa, Olofin Adimula, Emperor and First Suzerain of the Yoruba, was the Oba of Ile-Ife. His name, phonetically written by Yoruba language-speakers as Odùduwà and sometimes contracted as Odudua or Oòdua, is generally ascribed to the ancestral...
- Freedom of speech Organization, Organization, Employer, Nonprofit organization
IFEX, formerly the International Freedom of Expression Exchange, is a global network of 80 independent non-governmental organisations working at the local, national, regional and international level to defend and promote freedom of expression as a...
Oba is the word for king in the Yoruba language of contemporary West Africa Nigeria. It is a clear meaning word in Yoruba. All kings in Yorubaland are known as Obas, for example Oba Sijuade of Ile ife, Oba Adeyemi of Oyo, Oba Eriediewa of Benin. Edo...
- IFE matrix
IFE matrix means Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix; is a popular strategic management tool for auditing or evaluating major internal strengths and internal weaknesses in functional areas of an organization or a business. IFE matrix also provides a...
- Kris Ife
- Pop Artist, Person, Social network user, Guitarist, Musician, Deceased Person, Musical Artist
Kris Ife was an English singer and songwriter, who enjoyed modest success in Britain in the 1960s and 1970s. He recorded a version of "Hush", later covered by Deep Purple.
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording