Meaning : Honour, Ikram is a unisex name of Arabic origin. The masculine version is most usually spelled Ikraam. The name comes from an Arabic word meaning ‘honour’. Variants: Akram, Ickram, Ikraam, Honour, Respect,
Origin : Arabic,
Pronunciation : ih KRAM, (ih-KRAM),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ikram:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Ikram:
- Ikram is a name of Arabic origin which can be found used for both boys and girls. The masculine version is most usually spelled Ikraam. The name comes from an Arabic word meaning ‘honour’. It is mainly used by parents who follow the Muslim faith.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Ikram is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Ikram is: Esteem Veneration.
- Means "honour" in Arabic.
Definition funny of Ikram:
Expression information Ikram:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Ikram:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Ikram:
- The 99 Beautiful Names of God: Book 4: Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram: The Lord of Majesty and Bounty by John Cheek from the Album The 99 Beautiful Names of God
- Al Wâsi', Dhu Al Jalâl Wal Ikrâm, Al Latîf (Quran) by Nabil Al Awadi from the Album Al Wâsi', Dhu Al Jalâl Wal Ikrâm, Al Latîf (Quran)
- Dol Jalal Wal Ikram by Siraj Band from the Album Asma Allah Al Husna (Quran)
- Pour ma musique (feat. Ikram) by Dj Bid'x, Race, Mick from the Album Macadam Stars
- Ya Zal Jalali Wal Ikram by Abee's Kidz from the Album Jom Zikir Adik-Adik
- Ya Zul Jalali Wal Ikram by Qari Shabbir Ahmed Naqshbandi, Shafiq Ur Rehman from the Album Asma Ul Husna
- Ye Ikram Hai Mustafa Par Khuda Ka by Muhammad Faisal Raza Qadri from the Album Sarkar Ka Deewana - Islamic Naats
- Yeh Ikram Hai by Zeeshan Qadri from the Album Rang-E-Raza
Books about Ikram:
- Ancient Egypt: An Introduction - Dec 7, 2009 by Salima Ikram
- Death and Burial in Ancient Egypt - Jun 1, 2015 by Salima Ikram
- The Tomb in Ancient Egypt - May 26, 2008 by Aidan Dodson and Salima Ikram
- Companion of Hajj: Your Step by Step Guide to Perform Hajj Correctly - Jan 29, 2014 by Ul Haq, Mufti Ikram
- Lord Curzon & The Indian States 1899-1905 - Oct 12, 2006 by Dr. Ikram Ahmed Butt
- The Islamic Book of Daily Inspiration: 365 Sayings of Great Teachers and Scholars - Aug 28, 2015 by Ikram Hawramani
- The Arabic Baby Name Book: More Than 5000 Names for Boys and Girls - Aug 14, 2015 by Ikram Hawramani
- The Brain Fog Cure: Using Metabolic Amplitudes to Reach the Peaks of Mental Acuity - Aug 18, 2015 by Ikram Hawramani
- Beyond Love (Middle East Literature In Translation) - Jul 3, 2012 by Ikram Masmoudi
- Ancient Nubia: African Kingdoms on the Nile - Sep 6, 2012 by Marjorie Fisher and Peter Lacovara
Movies about Ikram:
Wiki information Ikram:
- Salima Ikram
- Academic, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Influence Node, Author
Salima Ikram is a professor of Egyptology at the American University in Cairo, a participant in many Egyptian archaeological projects, the author of several books on Egyptian archaeology, a contributor to various magazines and a frequent guest on...
- Ikram Antaki
- Writer, Author, Person, Deceased Person
Ikram Antaki was a Mexican writer. She was born in Damascus, Syria. Her mother loved Russian literature and her grandfather had been the last governor of Antioch. At the age of four, she entered a French language Franciscan school, where she remained...
- Ikram Akhtar
- Film director, Topic, Person, Film story contributor, Film writer
Ikram Akhtar is an Indian film writer working in Bollywood. He was born in Lucknow. His father was a Police Inspector. He graduated from Jubilee College, Lucknow. He started his Bollywood career as an Assistant Writer working for Anees Bazmee.
- Ikram Butt
- Athlete, Measured person, Person
Ikram Butt is an English professional rugby league footballer of the 1980s and '90s playing at representative level for England, and at club level for Featherstone Rovers, Leeds Rhinos, Huddersfield Giants, and London Broncos, as a Wing. Ikram Butt...
- Ikram Sehgal
Major Ikram Sehgal is a leading Pakistani defence analyst and security expert. He is a retired Pakistan Army officer.
- Ikram Elahi
Ikram Elahi is a former Pakistani cricketer who played first-class cricket from 1953 to 1970. He toured England in 1954 and the West Indies in 1957-58 with the Pakistan team but did not play Test cricket.
- Ikram Khan
- Musical Artist, Person
Ikram Khan is a famous sarangi player from Jaipur, India. He hails from a family of musicians belonging to the Sikar Gharana. He was initiated and groomed by his father, Ustad Nizamuddin Khan, who was also a very famous sarangi player from Jaipur. He...
- Ikram Yakubov
- Man, Person
Ikram Yakubov is a former intelligence officer of Uzbekistan, in the SNB, who defected to the United Kingdom in 2009. He is notable because, after his defection, he confirmed earlier reports that Uzbekistan routinely tortured captives.
- Muhammed Ikram
- Soccer Forward, Football player, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Muhammad Ikram is a Pakistani footballer who plays for Pakistan Army Rāwalpindī.
- Ikram Rabbani
- Cricket Umpire, Person
Ikram Rabbani is a former Pakistani cricket umpire. He stood in one Test match, Pakistan vs. Sri Lanka, in 1991 and six ODI games between 1984 and 1995.