Origin : Spanish,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ildefonso:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Ildefonso:
- Spanish form of the Visigothic name Hildefons, which meant "battle ready", derived from the Germanic elements hild "battle" and funs "ready". This was the name of a 7th-century saint, an archbishop of Toledo.
Definition funny of Ildefonso:
- 1. "That ildefonso just got kicked out of the all you can eat buffet" 2. "Stop acting ildefonso, you know you dont own a BMW"
Songs about Ildefonso:
- Church of Santo Ildefonso by Martha Bennet and Isabel Silveiro from the Album On The Spot Audio Guides / Porto, Portugal
- Don Ildefonso by Lagrima Rios from the Album Cantando Sueños
- Eagle Dance (San Ildefonso) by Unspecified from the Album American Indian Dances
- Ildefonso by Agua Bendita from the Album África
- Lalala (Los Niños de San Ildefonso) by Templeton from the Album Exposición Universal
- Nachtstück Von San Ildefonso I by AGF from the Album Gedichterbe
- San Ildefonso by El Payo Juan Manuel from the Album El Payo canta a Jaén
- San Ildefonso - Flying Eagle by Lightnin Swift from the Album Native American Indians (The Album)
- San Ildefonso: Comanche Song by Unspecified from the Album Indian Music of the Southwest
- San Ildefonso: Corn Dance by Unspecified from the Album Indian Music of the Southwest
Books about Ildefonso:
- La catedral del mar (Spanish Edition) - Oct 6, 2009 by Ildefonso Falcones
- La reina descalza (Spanish Edition) - Apr 9, 2013 by Ildefonso Falcones
- La Mano de Fátima (Vintage Espanol) (Spanish Edition) - Aug 18, 2009 by Ildefonso Falcones
- Cathedral of the Sea: A Novel - Apr 7, 2009 by Ildefonso Falcones
- The Barefoot Queen: A Novel - Nov 25, 2014 by Ildefonso Falcones
- Hand of Fatima - Jun 1, 2011 by Ildefonso Falcones
- La cattedrale del mare (Longanesi Narrativa) (Italian Edition) - Nov 8, 2010 by Ildefonso Falcones and Roberta Bovaia
- Maria : The Potter of San Ildefonso (Civilization of the American Indian) - Jun 1973 by Alice Marriott and Margaret Lefranc
- La Catedral Del Mar (Spanish Edition) - May 30, 2008 by Ildefonso Falcones
- La mano di Fatima - 2009 by Ildefonso Falcones
Movies about Ildefonso:
- Shoji Hamada: A Potter's Way & Work Including Second, Bonus Documentary: Maria, the Potter of Ildefonso
- Maria ~ Indian Pottery Maker of San Ildefonso by Maria Martinez
- Maria Indian Pottery of San Ildefonso1997 by Maria Martinez
- Indian Pottery of San Ildefonso1972 by Harper's Ferry Historical Association
Wiki information Ildefonso:
- San Ildefonso
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location
San Ildefonso, or La Granja, or La Granja de San Ildefonso, is a town and municipality in the province of Segovia, Spain, situated some 54 km northwest of Madrid.
- San Ildefonso Pueblo
- National Register of Historic Places Location, Listed Site, Dated location, Location, US Census Designated Place, Statistical region, HUD County Place, HUD Foreclosure Area
San Ildefonso Pueblo was established ca. 1300 C.E. and is a census-designated place in Santa Fe County, New Mexico, United States, and a federally recognized tribe. The Pueblo is self-governing and is part of the Santa Fe, New Mexico Metropolitan...
- Alfredo Ildefonso Schuster
- Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person, Person, Religious Leader
Blessed Alfredo Ildefonso Schuster, OSB, was a Benedictine monk and served as Cardinal and Archbishop of Milan during World War II. He was beatified on 12 May 1996 by Pope John Paul II.
- Danny Ildefonso
- Person, Basketball Player, Measured person, Athlete
Danilo Ildefonso is a retired Filipino professional basketball player who last played for the Meralco Bolts in the Philippine Basketball Association. Nicknamed Danny I, The Demolition Man and Lakay, Ildefonso is a two-time PBA Most Valuable Player in...
- Royal Palace of La Granja de San Ildefonso
- Landscape project, Location, Building, Structure, Listed Site, Project focus
The Royal Palace of La Granja de San Ildefonso is an 18th-century palace in the small town of San Ildefonso in the hills near Segovia, 80 km north of Madrid, central Spain, formerly the summer residence of the Kings of Spain since the reign of Philip...
- San Ildefonso College
- Organization, Museum, Educational Institution, Structure, Project focus, Employer, Location, Tourist attraction
The San Ildefonso College currently is a museum and cultural center in Mexico City, considered to be the birthplace of the Mexican muralism movement. San Ildefonso began as a prestigious Jesuit boarding school, and after the Reform War, it gained...
- Ildefonso Falcones
- Author, Person, Influence Node
Ildefonso Falcones de Sierra is a Spanish lawyer and writer from Barcelona. He became famous with the historical thriller Cathedral of the Sea, published in 2006, and set in medieval Barcelona. His second novel is La mano de Fátima, his third La...
- San Ildefonso, Bulacan
- Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region
San Ildefonso is a municipality in the province of Bulacan, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 95,000 inhabitants. With the continuous expansion of Metro Manila, the municipality is now part of Manila's built up area...
- Santo Ildefonso
- Statistical region, Location
Santo Ildefonso is a former civil parish in the municipality of Porto, Portugal. In 2013, the parish merged into the new parish Cedofeita, Santo Ildefonso, Sé, Miragaia, São Nicolau e Vitória. The population in 2011 was 9,029, in an area of 1.24 km².
- Ildefonso Santos
- Architect, Person, Deceased Person
Ildefonso Santos was a Filipino educator and poet. He was the father of Ildefonso P. Santos, Jr., the architect who was awarded as national artist for his outstanding achievement in architecture and allied arts on June 9, 2006.