Meaning : Fiery, Unknowing,
Pronunciation : EE ne go, IN-i-go ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Inigo:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Inigo:
- Inigo is a boy's name popular in Spain, specifically in the Catalonia region. The name is derived from Ignatius which is thought to come from the Roman name Egnatius, meaning 'unknowing' in Latin. Inigo Montoya is a fictional character in the novel The Princess Bride.
- Basque Meaning: The name Inigo is a Basque baby name. In Basque the meaning of the name Inigo is: Ardent.
- Latin Meaning: The name Inigo is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Inigo is: Fiery. St. Ignacius of Loyola was founder of the Catholic Jesuit order.
- Greek Meaning: The name Inigo is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Inigo is: Fiery. Famous Bearers: St Ignatius of Antioch, martyred in the 2nd century. St Ignatius of Loyola, who founded the Jesuits in the 15th century.
- Spanish Meaning: The name Inigo is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Inigo is: Fiery. SpanishLatin name, Ignatius.
- English form of ÍÑIGO. It became well-known in Britain due to the 17th-century English architect Inigo Jones. He was named after his father, a Catholic who was named for Saint Ignatius of Loyola.
Definition funny of Inigo:
- Did you see how much food he took? Yeah what an inigo.
- Wow that dude's so awesome it hurts my eyes, he must be an Inigo!
- "whyd they choose the buffet if they were gonna be an inigo?!"
Expression information Inigo:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Inigo:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Inigo:
- 3 Gotas (feat. Cinthya Nes-K & inigo Urbina) by Diego Gonzalez , Luis Izquierdo from the Album 3 Gotas (feat. Cinthya Nes-K & inigo Urbina)
- 6000 c.c. (Jaw Breder & Iñigo Oruezabal Remix) by Rodrigo Laffertt & Bruno Schiavi Iñigo Oruezabal from the Album 6000 c.c.
- Acid Noise (Inigo Surio & Raye Remix) by Inigo Surio from the Album Madrid Feeling
- Acid Noise (Inigo Surio & Raye Remix) by Inigo Surio from the Album The Best of Clubmixed 2014, Vol. 1
- Acid Noise (Inigo Surio & Raye Remix) by Inigo Surio from the Album Acid Noise EP
- Adrien (Inigo Surio Remix) by Javi Amo from the Album The Best of Clubmixed Vocal House 2013
- Adrien (Inigo Surio Remix) by Javi Amo from the Album Adrien
- AK-47 (Inigo Kennedy Remix) by Space DJ'z from the Album AK-47 Remixes
- Amber Twilight (Javier Orduna & Inigo Oruezabal Remix) by Random Walkers from the Album Deep Fairy Tales, Vol. 7 - Dreamesque Deep House Tunes
- Amber Twilight (Javier Orduna & Inigo Oruezabal Remix) by Random Walkers from the Album Soar Forth, Vol. 15
Books about Inigo:
- Tapering and Peaking for Optimal Performance - May 4, 2009 by Iñigo Mujika
- Inigo of Rancho Posolmi: The Life and Times of a Mission Indian (Formerly Ballena Press Anthropological Papers... - Jul 1, 1999 by Laurence H. Shoup and Randall T. Milliken
- Enough, Inigo, Enough (The Gentle Revolution Series) - Jul 1, 2006 by Janet Doman
- Inigo Jones - Apr 1, 2000 by John Summerson and Howard Colvin
- Inigo Jones: The Architect of Kings (Studies in British Art) - Sep 27, 2011 by Vaughan Hart
- Inigo Jones: Complete Architectural Drawings - May 1989 by John Harris and Gordon Higgott
- Construir pueblo. Hegemonía y radicalización de la democracia - May 1, 2015 by Errejón Galván, Íñigo; Mouffe, Chantal
- Inigo - Apr 12, 2016 by Jonathan Moore and Mark Lawson
- Recovery for Performance in Sport - Mar 25, 2013 by Institut National du Sport de l'Expertise et de la Performance INSEP and Christophe Hausswirth
- The Theatres of Inigo Jones and John Webb - Mar 29, 1985 by John Orrell
Movies about Inigo:
- The Company: Inigo and His Jesuits2004 NR
Wiki information Inigo:
- Inigo Jones
- Architect, Project participant, Deceased Person, Person, Visual Artist, Author, Influence Node, Theater Designer
Inigo Jones was the first significant English architect of the early modern period, and the first to employ Vitruvian rules of proportion and symmetry in his buildings. He left his mark on London by single buildings, such as the Banqueting House,...
- Inigo Montoya
- Book Character, Fictional Character, Film character, Person
Inigo Montoya is a fictional character in William Goldman's 1973 novel The Princess Bride. In Rob Reiner's 1987 film adaptation he was portrayed by Mandy Patinkin. In both the book and the movie, he resided in the fictional country of Florin but came...
- Íñigo Arista of Pamplona
- Person, Deceased Person
Íñigo Arista was a Basque leader considered the first King of Pamplona. He is thought to have risen to prominence after the defeat of local Frankish partisans in 816, and his rule is usually dated from shortly after the defeat of a Carolingian army...
- Íñigo López de Mendoza, 1st Marquis of Santillana
- Author, Deceased Person, Person
Don Íñigo López de Mendoza y de la Vega, Marquis of Santillana was a Castilian politician and poet who held an important position in society and literature during the reign of John II of Castile.
- Iñigo Idiakez
- Soccer Midfielder, Person, Measured person, Olympic athlete, Athlete, Football player
Iñigo Idiakez Barkaiztegi is a Spanish retired footballer, who played as a midfielder and occasionally a forward. His main club was Real Sociedad, where he stayed fror 13 years including ten as a regular first-teamer. In 2003, at the age of 30, he...
- Inigo Campioni
- Person, Deceased Person
Inigo Campioni was an Italian naval officer during most of the first half of the 20th century. He served in four wars, and is best known as an admiral in the Italian Royal Navy during World War II.
- Inigo Kennedy
- , Person, Composer, Musician, Musical Artist
- Íñigo Cuesta
- Cyclist, Person, Competitor, Measured person, Athlete
Íñigo Cuesta López de Castro is a former Spanish professional road bicycle racer. Cuesta turned professional in 1994 for the Basque Euskadi-Petronor team. Here his results included a second place in 1995 Vuelta a Asturias, and in 1996 he signed a...
- Inigo Prabhakaran
- Actor, Person, Topic, Film actor
Inico Prabakar is an Indian actor Who predominantly acts in Tamil films. He made his entry into acting in 2007 in a role named John as Rockers team captain in the film Chennai-28. Later he played in important role in the films like highly critically...
- Cyclone Inigo
- Tropical Cyclone
Cyclone Inigo was tied for the most intense recorded cyclone in the Australian region. It developed from a tropical low that crossed eastern Indonesia in late March 2003. Becoming a named tropical cyclone on 1 April, Inigo rapidly intensified as it...