Meaning : Unknown, Peace,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), ie-REEN (English), ie-REE-nee (English), ee-RE-ne (Italian), EE-re-ne (Finnish), ee-RE-nu (German) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Irene:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Irene:
- Spanish Meaning: The name Irene is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Irene is: Peace.
- American Meaning: The name Irene is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Irene is: Peace.
- Greek Meaning: The name Irene is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Irene is: Peace. An early Christian martyr, and later borne by several Byzantine empresses.
- From Greek Ειρηνη (Eirene), derived from a word meaning "peace". This was the name of the Greek goddess who personified peace, one of the ‘Ωραι (Horai). It was also borne by several early Christian saints. The name was common in the Byzantine Empire, notably being borne by an 8th-century empress, who was the first woman to lead the empire. She originally served as regent for her son, but later had him killed and ruled alone. This name has traditionally been more popular among Eastern Christians. In the English-speaking world it was not regularly used until the 19th century.
Definition funny of Irene:
- She always get away with being crazy, that Irene!
- Person 1: Hey! What's your name Person 2: My name is Irene
- Irene is the bombb
- Dylan: Man, that Irene chick is hotter than a depot stove! Brook: Ughh I hate that bitch! She thinks she's smarter than me! Dylan: Fuck you slut! She's wayyyy more attractive & would beat your ass if you said that to her face! Brooke: Uhh yeah, I can't fight guess I'll stop talking shit..
- Dude did you hear that Irene stood up for that girl that got hit in the face? Shes a freaking peacemaker
- I say again- "Irene". I repeat "Irene" Roger that.
- Wow, I wish I was an irene like Irene...
Expression information Irene:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Irene:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Irene:
- En Casa De Irene - Gian Franco Pagliaro
- Erene (Irene) - Harry Belafonte
- Goodnight, Irene - Leadbelly
- Irene - tobyMac
- Irene Wilde - Ian Hunter
- Motorcycle Irene - Moby Grape
- Wake Up, Irene - Hank Thompson
- Goodnight Irene by The Weavers from the Album The Best Of The Weavers
- Goodnight Irene - Original by Johnny Cash from the Album His Sun Years: Down South - CD1
- Good Night Irene by The Weavers from the Album First Name Jazz Songs
Books about Irene:
- Irene: The Commandant Camille Verhoeven Trilogy - Dec 9, 2014 by Pierre Lemaitre and Frank Wynne
- Irene (The Camille Verhoeven Trilogy) -
- Brave Irene - Oct 11, 2011 by William Steig
- Irene (The Great War Book 4) - Jul 1, 2012 by Linda Ford
- Irene - Mar 6, 2014 by Pierre Lemaitre and Frank Wynne
- Irene: A Designer from the Golden Age of Hollywood - the Mgm Years 1942-49 - Jun 28, 2014 by Frank Billecci and Lauranne Fisher
- Irene 3 (Spanish Edition) - Jul 2, 2014 by Jesús B. Vilches and Javier Charro
- Alex: The Commandant Camille Verhoeven Trilogy - Aug 5, 2014 by Pierre Lemaitre and Frank Wynne
- Irène (Un caso del comandante Camille Verhoeven 1) (Spanish Edition) - May 7, 2015 by Pierre Lemaitre
- You Can Leave Your Boots On - Nov 10, 2015 by Irene Preston
Movies about Irene:
- Me, Myself & Irene2000 R CC
- Irene Huss (English Subtitled)2007
- Irene Huss - Season 2 (English subtitled)2011
- TCM Greatest Classic Film Collection: Astaire & Rogers Volume Two2011 NR
- Me, Myself & Irene2000 R
- Irene in Time2011 PG-13 CC
- Life With Father - William Powell, Irene Dunne - 19472013
- Cardio Core Express with Irene McCormick by JumpSport2011 NR
- Me Myself & Irene / There's Something About Mary2012 NR
- The Story of Vernon and Irene Castle1939 NR
Wiki information Irene:
- Irene of Athens
- Deceased Person, Noble person, Person
Irene of Athens or Irene the Athenian is the commonly known name of Irene Sarantapechaina, Byzantine empress regnant from 797 to 802. Prior to becoming empress regnant, Irene was empress consort from 775 to 780, and empress dowager and regent from...
- Me, Myself & Irene
- Award-Nominated Work, Film, Netflix Title, Topic, Dedicated Work, Award-Winning Work
Me, Myself & Irene is a 2000 American comedy film directed by the Farrelly brothers, and starring Jim Carrey and Renée Zellweger. Chris Cooper, Robert Forster, Richard Jenkins, Daniel Greene, Anthony Anderson, Jerod Mixon and Mongo Brownlee co-star....
- Hurricane Irene
- Tropical Cyclone
Hurricane Irene was a large and destructive tropical cyclone, which affected much of the Caribbean and East Coast of the United States during late August 2011. Irene is ranked as the seventh-costliest hurricane in United States history. The ninth...
- Irène Joliot-Curie
- Chemist, Academic, Deceased Person, Award Winner, Author, Person, Influence Node
Irène Joliot-Curie was a French scientist, the daughter of Marie Skłodowska-Curie and Pierre Curie and the wife of Frédéric Joliot-Curie. Jointly with her husband, Joliot-Curie was awarded the Nobel Prize for Chemistry in 1935 for their discovery of...
- Goodnight, Irene
- Cataloged instance, Composition
"Goodnight, Irene" or "Irene, Goodnight," is a 20th-century American folk standard, written in 3/4 time, first recorded by American blues musician Huddie 'Lead Belly' Ledbetter in 1933. The lyrics tell of the singer's troubled past with his love,...
- Irene Cara
- Hi-NRG Artist, Composer, Musician, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, Person, Topic, Film actor, Lyricist, Award Nominee
Irene Cara is an American singer, songwriter and actress. She became famous for her role in the 1980 film Fame, earning her a Golden Globe nomination, and her recording of the song "Fame" became an international hit. Cara won an Academy Award in 1984...
- Irene Dunne
- Actor, Theater Actor, Musical Artist, Topic, Featured artist, Award Nominee, Identity, Influence Node, Person, TV Actor
Irene Dunne was an American film actress and singer of the 1930s, 1940s and early 1950s. Dunne was nominated five times for the Academy Award for Best Actress, for her performances in Cimarron, Theodora Goes Wild, The Awful Truth, Love Affair and I...
- Irene Adler
- Name source, Book Character, TV Character, Film character, Fictional Character
Irene Adler is a fictional character from the 1984 film Sherlock Holmes and the Masks of Death.
- Irene Ryan
- Actor, TV Actor, Theater Actor, Musical Artist, Influence Node, Topic, Award Nominee, Film actor, Person, Deceased Person
Irene Ryan was an American actress, one of the few entertainers who found success in vaudeville, radio, film, television and Broadway. Ryan is most widely known for her portrayal of "Granny," the mother-in-law of Buddy Ebsen's character, on the...
- Irène Jacob
- Actor, Musical Artist, Featured artist, Influence Node, Person, Film actor, Musician, Topic, Award Winner, Award Nominee
Irène Marie Jacob is a French-born Swiss actress considered one of the preeminent French actresses of her generation. Jacob gained international recognition and acclaim through her work with Polish film director Krzysztof Kieślowski, who cast her in...