Meaning : Gift Of Isis, Gift of Isis,
Pronunciation : IZ-ə-dawr ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Isadore:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Isadore:
- Greek Meaning: The name Isadore is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Isadore is: Gift of Isis.
- Variant of ISIDORE
Definition funny of Isadore:
- eww is that an isadore? "ewww it is look at that isadore go!"
Expression information Isadore:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Isadore:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Isadore:
- Isadore by James 'pj' Spraggins from the Album The Light of Day
- Isadore by Incubus from the Album If Not Now, When?
- Dopeman (feat. Izzy Isadore & Trae the Truth) [Explicit] by Cokekane Novakane from the Album Overdoze [Explicit]
- Eustice & Isadore by Admiral Twin from the Album Mock Heroic
- Forever (feat. Izzy Isadore) by Cokekane Novakane from the Album Overdoze [Explicit]
- Isadore by What Just Happened from the Album Isadore
- Isadore by Uncle Art from the Album Electrified
- Isadore by Incubus from the Album The Collection [Explicit]
- Isadore's Reel by Cathy Fink from the Album Banjo Haiku
- Over There Isadore by Tim Nielsen from the Album 109 E. Mckey St.
Books about Isadore:
- Isadore's Secret: Sin, Murder, and Confession in a Northern Michigan Town - Aug 28, 2009 by Mardi Link
- Four Seasons: The Story of a Business Philosophy - Nov 6, 2012 by Isadore Sharp
- Conceptual Statistics for Beginners - Dec 30, 2005 by Isadore Newman and Carole Newman
- Generic Drug Product Development: Specialty Dosage Forms (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences) - Mar 25, 2010 by Leon Shargel and Isadore Kanfer
- A Maimonides Reader (Library of Jewish Studies) - 1972 by Isadore Twersky
- Four Seasons: The Story of a Business Philosophy [Hardcover]  (Author) Isadore Sharp - 2009
- Generic Drug Product Development: Solid Oral Dosage Forms, Second Edition (Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences) - Oct 24, 2013 by Leon Shargel and Isadore Kanfer
- Drug Dealer Part 2: The Untold Story of The Unchained Dynasty (Drug Dealer, The Untold Story of The Unchained... - Jan 21, 2014 by Isadore Johnson
- Dr. Rosenfeld's Guide to Alternative Medicine: What Works, What Doesn't--and What's Right for You - Dec 8, 1997 by Isadore Rosenfeld M.D.
- Modern Prevention: The New Medicine - Feb 1986 by Isadore Rosenfeld
Movies about Isadore:
- Charlie Rose - Evan Thomas / Isadore Sharp2012
- Charlie Rose with Les Gelb; Jim Clark; Isadore Rosenfeld2006
Wiki information Isadore:
- Friz Freleng
- Animator, TV Program Creator, Film writer, Film director, Award Winner, Deceased Person, Film story contributor, Organization founder, Fictional Character Creator, Film producer
Isadore "Friz" Freleng, often credited as I. Freleng, was an American animator, cartoonist, director, producer and composer famous for his work on the Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies series of cartoons from Warner Bros. He introduced and/or...
- Joe Lieberman
- US Congressperson, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Litigant, Identity, Topic, Politician, Topic, Author
Joseph Isadore "Joe" Lieberman is an American politician and former United States Senator from Connecticut. A former member of the Democratic Party, he was the party's nominee for Vice President in the 2000 election. Currently an independent, he...
- Isadore Twersky
- Philosopher, Author, Person, Deceased Person, Award Winner
Isadore Twersky was an Orthodox rabbi and the Nathan Littauer Professor of Hebrew Literature and Philosophy at Harvard University, a chair previously held by Harry Austryn Wolfson. Twersky was an internationally recognized authority on Rabbinic...
- Isadore Singer
- Mathematician, Academic, Person, Author, Award Winner, Influence Node
Isadore Manuel Singer is an Institute Professor in the Department of Mathematics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He is noted for his work with Michael Atiyah proving the Atiyah–Singer index theorem in 1962, which paved the way for new...
- Isadore Sharp
- Organisation founder, Architect, Identity, Person
Isadore "Issy" Sharp, OC is a Canadian hotelier and writer. He is founder and chairman of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
- City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, Dated location
- Isadore Hall III
- Politician, Person
Isadore Hall III is an American politician currently serving in the California State Senate. He is a Democrat representing the 35th district, encompassing parts of the South Bay. Prior to being elected to the state assembly, he was the former...
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Isadore Sparber
- Film story contributor, Topic, Film producer, Person, Deceased Person, Film writer, Film director
Isadore "Izzy" Sparber was an American storyboard artist, writer, director and producer of animated films. He is best known for his work with Fleischer Studios and its successor, Famous Studios. When credited, his work appeared under varying versions...
- Dore Schary
- Dramatist, Theater Producer, Deceased Person, Author, Film director, Film story contributor, TV Actor, Award Winner, Award Nominee, Theater Director
Isadore "Dore" Schary was an American motion picture director, writer, and producer, and playwright who became head of production at Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer and eventually president of the studio.