Origin : Italian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Ivano:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Ivano:
- Russian Meaning: The name Ivano is a Russian baby name. In Russian the meaning of the name Ivano is: Ivanhoe is the medieval variant Sir Walter Scott used for the Saxon hero of 'Ivanhoe.
- Slavic Meaning: The name Ivano is a Slavic baby name. In Slavic the meaning of the name Ivano is: Ivanhoe is the medieval variant Sir Walter Scott used for the Saxon hero of 'Ivanhoe.
- Italian form of IVAN
Expression information Ivano:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Ivano:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Ivano:
- Troppo Tempo (Featuring Ivano Fossati) by Laura Pausini from the Album Inedito (With Booklet)
- Hace Tiempo (Featuring Ivano Fossati) by Laura Pausini from the Album Inédito (With Booklet) [+Digital Booklet]
- 1995 (Ivano Rmx) by Machino from the Album 1995 - EP
- Ballata Per Ivano by Siro Facchin from the Album Autentico
- Ballata per ivano by Massimo Fedeli from the Album Fidus band
- Bando Rock (Karaoke Version) [In the Style of Ivano Fossati] by The Karaoke Universe from the Album The Only Way Is Karaoke, Vol. 12
- Buté la sela / Mazurca di Ivano (Le altre storie) by Musiche Selvagge from the Album Sentré
- C'è tempo (in the style of ivano fossati) by Italian Hits Orchestra from the Album Italian hits ringtones Vol. 11
- Caro Ivano by Patrizia Bulgari from the Album Giselle E...
- Caro ivano by Dj Antonella from the Album Regina in romagna
Books about Ivano:
- Biological Inorganic Chemistry: Structure and Reactivity - Oct 30, 2006 by Harry B. Gray and Edward I. Stiefel
- Ivano Gianola, LAC Lugano Arte e Cultura, Lugano: Opus 78 - Jan 7, 2016 by Frank R. Werner and Christian Richters
- La Nostra Costa (Our Coast): A Family's Journey to and From the North Coast of Santa Cruz, California (1923-1983) - Feb 28, 2006 by Ivano Franco Comelli
- California Prehistory: Colonization, Culture, and Complexity - Apr 16, 2010 by Terry L. Jones and Kathryn A. Klar
- The Boundaries of Babel: The Brain and the Enigma of Impossible Languages (Current Studies in Linguistics) - Aug 13, 2010 by Andrea Moro and Ivano Caponigro
- Bioinorganic Chemistry - Jan 1994 by Ivano Bertini and Harry B. Gray
- IL SEGRETO DEL CANTINIERE: storia, sacralità, avventura e mistero si intrecciano nella terra dei vini (Italian... - Jul 20, 2015 by Ivano Cuniberto and Marco Quaglia
- the Enchantment of Chess - May 20, 2015 by Ivano E. Pollini and Claudio Mori
- Djembe: Method for Technical and Creative Development - Jul 1, 2003 by Ivano Torre
- From Grammar to Meaning: The Spontaneous Logicality of Language (Cambridge Studies in Linguistics) - Dec 16, 2013 by Ivano Caponigro and Carlo Cecchetto
Wiki information Ivano:
- Ivano-Frankivsk Oblast
- Ukraine Oblast, Statistical region, Location, Dated location, Administrative Division
Ivano-Frankivsk Oblast is an oblast in western Ukraine. Its administrative center is the city of Ivano-Frankivsk. As is the case with most other oblasts of Ukraine this region has the same name as its administrative center – which was renamed by the...
- Namesake, Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location
Ivano-Frankivsk is a historic city located in the western Ukraine. It is the administrative centre of the Ivano-Frankivsk Oblast. Administratively, it is designated as a city of regional significance within the oblast, and together with a number of...
- Ivano Balić
- Professional Team Handball Player, Olympic athlete, Person, Award Winner, Athlete, Measured person
Ivano Balić is a former Croatian handballer, world and Olympic champion. Balić is widely considered by experts and fans to be one of the best handball players of all time. He was voted 5 times in a row as the most valuable player in major...
- Ivano Fossati
- Pop Artist, Composer, Musician, Award Nominee, Film music contributor, Lyricist, Topic, Featured artist, Person, Award Winner
Ivano Alberto Fossati is an Italian pop singer-songwriter, guitarist, pianist, and percussionist born in Genoa. A former member of progressive rock group Delirium, Fossati has several albums to date and has worked with such musicians as Fabrizio De...
- FC Spartak Ivano-Frankivsk
- Organization, Football team, Sports Team
FC Spartak Ivano-Frankivsk was a Ukrainian football team based in Ivano-Frankivsk, Ivano-Frankivsk Oblast, Ukraine, the unofficial capital of the Prykarpattia region. The club was founded in 1940 and was to play in the Druha Liha under the guidance...
- FC Prykarpattya Ivano-Frankivsk
- Sports Team, Organization, Football team
FC Prykarpattia Ivano-Frankivsk is a professional Ukrainian football team in the Ukrainian Second League. The current Prykarpattia club was originally known as Fakel Ivano-Frankivsk, a Ukrainian football club based in Ivano-Frankivsk. The club was...
- Ivano Marescotti
- Actor, Award Nominee, Film actor, Musical Artist, Person, TV Actor, Topic, Featured artist
Ivano Marescotti is an Italian actor.
- Ivano Bordon
- Soccer Goalkeeper, Football player, Athlete, Measured person, Person
Ivano Bordon is an Italian former football goalkeeper. During his career he was regarded as one of the best goalkeepers in Italy. After retiring he became a notable and successful goalkeeping coach with Juventus and the Italian national football team...
- Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
Ivano-Fracena is a comune in Trentino in the northern Italian region Trentino-Alto Adige/Südtirol, located about 30 kilometres east of Trento. As of 31 December 2004, it had a population of 289 and an area of 6.1 square kilometres. Ivano-Fracena...
- Ana Ivanovic
- Topic, Tennis Player, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Nominee, Measured person, Ranked item, Olympic athlete, Tournament event competitor, TV Personality, Tennis Tournament Champion
Ana Ivanovic is a Serbian professional tennis player who as of August 10, 2015 is ranked No. 6 in the world by the Women's Tennis Association. Ranked No. 1 in the world in 2008, she beat Dinara Safina to win the 2008 French Open and was the runner-up...