Meaning : Tenderness,
Pronunciation : (),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information JIn:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Definition funny of JIn:
- You might spit like Jin but he does it better.
- Jin could tear up Eminem in a freestyle battle.
- Jin vs Eminem in a freestyle....gee i wonder who would win?
- jin will rip you if u try to battle him
- hes ASIAN not azn!! i was doin it on the couch with jin aka jin the mc!
- Jin Fan No1 - "damn, again they be puttin jins album back, this time sumer 2004
" Jin Fan No2 - "Wait till Jins, kanye produced joint drops, it will all be worth it"
- "ya`ll gonna cop tha new jin cd? he`s madd sexy!"
Songs about JIn:
- Until I Pass out (Remix) [feat. MC Jin, Reconcile, Black Knight & Eshon Burgundy] by Uncle Reece from the Album Until I Pass out (Remix) [feat. MC Jin, Reconcile, Black Knight & Eshon Burgundy]
- Gain the World (feat. MC Jin, Gemstones & D. Tropp) by Mogli the Iceburg from the Album Drevmcvtchr
- Jin Go Lo Ba by Fatboy Slim from the Album Palookaville [Explicit]
- daze (Originally Performed by JIN feat.MARIA from GARNiDELiA from "MEKAKUCITY ACTORS") by MIDORI ORGEL from the Album ORGEL Anime Songs Vol.27
- R4 (Relentless 4ever) Remix (feat. R Swift, Swoope, G.I. Magus, Vice Vrsa, Jin, Bizzle & DJ Wade O) by Viktory from the Album R4 (Relentless 4ever)
- Forgive Me (feat. Jin) by Bizzle from the Album Tough Love & Parables
- Jin Chi (Album Version) by Faye Wong from the Album Fei Mai Pin
- Authentik (N-Jin Remix) [Explicit] by Brass Tackz & N-Jin from the Album Fear le Funk - The Compilation [Explicit]
- Jin-go-lo-ba by Santana from the Album The Best Of Santana Volume 1
- Jin-Go-Lo-Ba (Jin-Go-Low-Bah) (Album Version) by Olatunji from the Album Drums Of Passion
Books about JIn:
- Jin Shin Fee: Healing Method by Master Jiro Murai and Mary Burmeister. Guide to Quick Aid and Healing from A -... - May 4, 2012 by Felicitas Waldeck
- Waiting: A Novel - Sep 19, 2000 by Ha Jin
- Gai-Jin - Apr 3, 1994 by James Clavell
- Health Is in Your Hands: Jin Shin Jyutsu - Practicing the Art of Self-Healing (with 51 Flash Cards for the Hands-on... - Mar 14, 2014 by Waltraud Riegger-Krause
- The Touch of Healing: Energizing the Body, Mind, and Spirit With Jin Shin Jyutsu - Aug 4, 1997 by Alice Burmeister
- Jin Gui Yao Lue: Essential Prescriptions of the Golden Cabinet, Translation & Commentaries - 2013 by Zhang Zhong-Jing and Sabine Wilms Nigel Wiseman
- Jin Shin Jyutsu: Einfache Anwendung zur Selbsthilfe (German Edition) - Nov 27, 2009 by Waltraud Riegger-Krause
- Jin Woo - Apr 23, 2001 by Eve Bunting and Chris K. Soentpiet
- JIN SHIN JYUTSU For Your Animal Companions - Apr 23, 2015 by Adele Leas
- Jin In Time Part Two (The Time Is Forever Series) - Mar 29, 2015 by Karin De Havin and Carolyn Pinnard
Movies about JIn:
- Qigong Essentials: Yi Jin Ching2009 NR CC
- 2003 Jin Jung Kwan Hapkido Championship (English Subtitled)2004 NR
- Jin Roh: The Wolf Brigade Blu Ray2015 Unrated
- Shaolin Ba Duan Jin2006 NR
- Bikini Hot Tub Girls - Episode Eight: Jin N Tonic2013 NR
- Silk-Reeling Energy -- Chan Si Jin -- Instructional DVDs
- Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade2014 Unrated
- Revenger2001 Unrated
- Shaolin Qi Gong : Ba Duan Jin2012 NR
- Chul Jin Kim Taekwondo Workout2011 NR
Wiki information JIn:
- Jin dynasty
- Royal line, Event, Literature Subject, Family
The Jin dynasty was a dynasty in Chinese history, lasting between the years 265 and 420 AD. There are two main divisions in the history of the dynasty, the first being Western Jin and the second Eastern Jin. Western Jin was founded by Sima Yan, with...
- Jin dynasty
- Location, Dated location, Family, Royal line, Event
The Jin dynasty; Manchu: Aisin Gurun; Khitan language: Nik, Niku; Mongolian: Altan Ulus; 1115–1234), officially the Great Jin, also known as the Jurchen dynasty, was founded by the Wanyan clan of the Jurchen people, the ancestors of the Manchu people...
- Jin Au-Yeung
- Hip hop Artist, Musical Artist, Musician, Film actor, Topic, Person, Social network user, TV Actor, Celebrity, Person or entity appearing in film
Jin Au-Yeung, who performs under the stage name MC Jin, is an American rapper, songwriter, and actor of Hong Kong descent. Born in Miami, Florida, and later living in New York City, he decided to reside permanently in Hong Kong before returning to...
- Location, Country, Dated location, Statistical region
Jin, originally known as Tang, was a major state during the middle part of the Zhou dynasty, based near the center of what was then China, on the lands attributed to the legendary Xia dynasty: the southern part of modern Shanxi. Although it grew in...
- Location, Statistical region
Jin state was an early Korean, Iron Age state which occupied some portion of the southern Korean peninsula during the 2nd and 3rd centuries BC, bordering the Korean kingdom Gojoseon to the north. Its capital was somewhere south of the Han River. It...
- Jin Kazama
- Video Game Character, Employer in fiction, Film character, Fictional Character
Jin Kazama is a fictional character and main protagonist of the Tekken series released by Namco Bandai Games. Jin is consistently voiced by Isshin Chiba since he debuted in Tekken 3, making him the only Tekken character to be consistently voiced by...
- Emperor Wu of Jin
- Politician, Person, Noble person, Monarch, Deceased Person
Emperor Wu of Jin, personal name Sima Yan, courtesy name Anshi, was the grandson of Sima Yi and son of Sima Zhao. He became the first emperor of the Jin dynasty after forcing Cao Huan, last ruler of the state of Cao Wei, to abdicate to him. He...
- Adapted Work, Comic Book Series, Work of Fiction
Jin is a Japanese seinen manga written and illustrated by Motoka Murakami, which was featured on Super Jump during its original run from 2000 to 2010. It was compiled into 20 tankōbon by Shueisha and published between April 4, 2001, and February 4,...
- Park Jin-young
- K-pop Artist, Award Nominee, , Lyricist, Person, Composer, Musician, Record Producer, Award Winner, Social network user
Park Jin-young, also known as J.Y. Park or JYP, is a South Korean music mogul, musician, and record producer. Beginning as a singer, he became a record producer and, ultimately, the CEO and founder of JYP Entertainment, a major artist...
- Jin Akanishi
- Pop Artist, Topic, Film actor, Featured artist, Lyricist, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Musician, Family name, Person
Jin Akanishi is a Japanese musician, singer, songwriter and actor. He has been active since 1998, first as one of the two lead vocalists of the popular J-pop boy-band KAT-TUN. Since the group's official debut in 2006, they have achieved 14...