Meaning : Be happy, Be Happy,
Origin : African,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jabulani:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Definition funny of Jabulani:
- Pissed Guy: Dude, you just rear-ended my car! Other Guy: It wasn't my fault, it was the Jabulani. Teacher: You just failed the last test. Did you just not choose to study?! Student: I studied all night. It was the Jabulani. English Commentator: Bloody hell, Rob Green just let in an easy goal! He's a very skilled keeper so it must just be that Jabulani
- 1. All the managers are using the Jabulani to cover their teams woeful performances. 2. Roberto Baggio with the penalty... He's Jabulanied it! 3. Militants in Gaza today fired a selection of rocks and sticks at illegal Israeli settlements; in retaliation, the Israeli Defence Force Jabulanied them.
- Chelsea: should've heard what he said to me! Holly: Bloody hell what a jabulani! Holly: hey you had a good day? Chelsea: nah it's been abit of a jabulani if i'm honest. Holly: i nearly got with Nick again last night! Chelsea: ergh hope you didn't, he's a right jabulani.
- - Eiji Kawashima; "I have just been Jabulanid by Wesley Sneijder!" - "I'm going to Jabulani you with this free-kick!" - Prince Harry; "One Jabulanis one's dear brother frequently!" - "World Cup goalkeepers are in constant fear of being Jabulanid."
- The ball to be used in the 2010 FIFA World Cup, also the title of the 2010 FIFA World Cup song performed by Francis Knight and members of the Nigerian Orphan Bongo Concerto. Also a game in which whenever the Jabulani is on screen during a World Cup match you must take a Jab of 'Lani', which is heroin. A Jaboflani.
Songs about Jabulani:
- Medley 3: 1) Blessed be the name of the Lord 2) The name of the Lord 3) Hosanna 4) We wanna see Jesus lifted high... by Danny Antill from the Album Piano Instrumental: 50 Favourite Praise & Worship Songs
- Jabulani Africa by African Music Experience from the Album Worship Africa Volume 1
- Jabulani by P.J. Powers from the Album Jabulani
- Jabulani by Fena from the Album Fenamenon
- Jabulani Africa by The African Children's Choir from the Album It Takes A Whole Village
- Jabulani-Easter Joy by Dollar Brand & Abdullah Ibrahim Orchestra from the Album African Space Program
- Jabulani Balaleli (Part 2) by Amaqawe Omculo from the Album Next Stop ... Soweto - Township Sounds From The Golden Age Of Mbaqangwa
- Medley 5: 1) Blessed be the name 2) The name of the Lord 3) Hosanna 4) We wanna see Jesus lifted high 5) Heaven... by Cor Uys from the Album 80 Favourite Praise & Worship Songs
- Medley: 1) Blessed Be The Name Of The Lord 2) The Name Of The Lord Is 3) Hosanna 4) We Wanna See Jesus Lifted... by Verskeie Kunstenaars from the Album Vir Jou: 240 Immergroen Lofprysing- en Aanbiddings Treffers
- 1) Jabulani 2) Lukho Uvuyo 3) Ho Morena by Dumisani Ma-Afrika! from the Album Friend First
Books about Jabulani:
- Jabulani defies laws of Physics (World Popular Sports Book 1) - Jun 28, 2010 by Jack Martinez
- Zulu Identities: Being Zulu, Past and Present (Columbia/Hurst) - Apr 22, 2009 by Benedict Carton and John Laband
- Jabulani. a Dictionary of South African Names - Sep 26, 2012 by Phumzile Simelane Kalumba
- A Rastafari view of Marcus Mosiah Garvey: Patriarch, prophet, philosopher - Mar 7, 2009 by I. Jabulani Tafari
- The Naked President - Oct 1, 2013 by Jabulani A. Nzilane
- Alphology - Sep 5, 2012 by Jabulani Nzilane
- Through Horus' Eye - Oct 5, 2012 by Jabulani Nzilane
- The Search For Jabulani's Family - Oct 23, 2011 by Regina Fraser and Pat Johnson
- The Endless Journey: From a liberation struggle to driving emerging technologies in Africa - Jul 5, 2012 by Jabulani Simbini Dhliwayo
- Jabulani!: Ideas for Making Music (Education S) - Sep 1, 2005 by Carol Shephard and Bobbie Stormont
Wiki information Jabulani:
- Adidas Jabulani
The Jabulani is a football manufactured by Adidas. It was the official match ball for the 2010 FIFA World Cup. The ball is made from eight spherically moulded panels and has a textured surface intended to improve aerodynamics. Nevertheless, the ball...
- Jabulani Sibanda
- Politician, Person
Jabulani Sibanda was the chairman of Zimbabwe National Liberation War Veterans Association, an organisation originally comprising all the veterans that fought during the Second Chimurenga or Zimbabwe War of Liberation which ended in 1979, although he...
- Jabulani Shongwe
- Soccer Midfielder, Measured person, Athlete, Football player, Person
Jabulani Shongwe is a South African football midfielder who plays for Premier Soccer League club Bidvest Wits.
- Jabulani Maluleke
- Soccer Midfielder, Athlete, Person, Football player, Measured person
Jabulani Maluleke is a South African football midfielder. He currently plays for Premier Soccer League club SuperSport United.
- Jabulani Dhliwayo
Jabulani Dhliwayo is an ICT expert and the founder of ICT Africa. He is a strong advocate for the use of ICT as a vehicle for sustained economic development in Africa. He has travelled to more than twenty African countries providing training and...
- Jabulani Mnguni
- Soccer Midfielder, Person, Football player, Measured person, Athlete
Jabulani Mnguni is a South African former footballer who played at both professional and international levels as a midfielder. Mnguni played club football for Vaal Professionals, Moroka Swallows, Orlando Pirates, Tembisa Classic and Uthukela, before...
- Jabulani Ncubeni
- Football player, Measured person, Athlete, Person
Jabulani Ncubeni is a South African football midfielder who is currently a free agent.
- Digital media Musical Release, Musical Release, Creative Work
- Jabulani Africa
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Compact Disc Musical Release, Creative Work, Musical Release