Meaning : Supplanter, He who supplants, The french version of the name Jack, itself a form of Jacob. Meaning 'God will protect' or 'God is merciful'.,
Origin : French,
Pronunciation : ZHAHK , Zhahk, (ZHAAK),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jacques:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Jacques:
- Jacques is a popular French name and the French variant of James. It is derived from the Latin name Iacobus which is now commonly referred to as Jacob. It is a familiar name due to the well-known song Frére Jacques.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Jacques is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Jacques is: He grasps the heel. Supplanter.
- American Meaning: The name Jacques is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Jacques is: He grasps the heel. Supplanter.
- French Meaning: The name Jacques is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Jacques is: Supplanter. He grasps the heel. French form of Jacob.
- French form of JACOB (or JAMES).
Definition funny of Jacques:
- "Hey is that Jacques over there?" "Yeah you can just tell he is that awesome"
- Boy: Look at Jacque! I love her!! Boy 2: NOO I love her!! Boy: ima kick yo ass!!!!
- I have known Jacques for a short time but feel like I have known him for a lifetime given the value of his friendship.
- Watch out there goes Jacques. Jacques is always working out.
- Woman 1: oh my god that guy over there is amazing, and he keeps looking over at me Woman 2: go for it he looks like a Jacque and they aren't available for very long
- Jacques is spooking the shit out of me Jacques is too Jokes!!!!
- She is the most perfect thing I have ever seen. She must be a Jacque.
Expression information Jacques:
- People with this name tend to be a powerful force to all whose lives they touch. They are capable, charismatic leaders who often undertake large endeavors with great success. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become impractical and rigid.
Soul information Jacques:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to serve humanity and to give to others by sharing money, knowledge and experience, or creative and artistic ability.
Songs about Jacques:
- Frere Jacques - Sam Shaber
- Jacques et Gilles - Kate and Anna McGarrigle
- Jacques Lamure - of Montreal
- Frere Jacques by Gotham Wind Symphony from the Album Music For Children
- Mr. Brightside (Jacques Lu Cont's Thin White Duke Mix) by The Killers from the Album Mr. Brightside (Jacques Lu Cont's Thin White Duke Mix)
- Mr. Brightside (Jacques Lu Cont's Thin White Duke Mix) by The Killers from the Album Sawdust
- Peanut Butter Jelly (Jacques lu Cont Remix) by Galantis from the Album Peanut Butter Jelly (Remixes)
- Ave Maria (Jacques Arcadelt) by Ave Sol Chamber Choir from the Album Ave Maria
- Frere Jacques by Raffi from the Album The Singable Songs Collection
- Avalon (Jacques Lu Cont Versus Remix) by Juliet from the Album Avalon
Books about Jacques:
- Redwall (Redwall, Book 1) - Sep 30, 2002 by Brian Jacques and Gary Chalk
- Jacques Pépin New Complete Techniques - Nov 13, 2012 by Jacques Pepin
- Jacques Pépin Heart & Soul in the Kitchen - Oct 6, 2015 by Jacques Pépin
- Fast Food My Way - Sep 1, 2004 by Jacques Pépin and Ben Fink
- Transference: The Seminar of Jacques Lacan, Book VIII - Sep 21, 2015 by Jacques Lacan
- Trans: A Memoir - Sep 22, 2015 by Juliet Jacques and Sheila Heti
- Jacques Pépin More Fast Food My Way - Aug 12, 2008 by Jacques Pépin
- Jacques Pepin's Simple and Healthy Cooking - Dec 15, 1994 by Jacques Pepin
- Searching for and Maintaining Peace: A Small Treatise on Peace of Heart - Jan 18, 2002 by Jacques Philippe
- Jacques and de Beanstalk - Apr 1, 2010 by Mike Artell and Jim Harris
Movies about Jacques:
- Jacques Pepin Fast Food My Way 2: Lusciously Light2012 NR CC
- Jacques Pepin Fast Food My Way: Jacques Favorites2012 NR CC
- Jacques Pepin Fast Food My Way 2: Cooking Under Pressure2012 NR CC
- Jacques Pepin Fast Food My Way 3: Instantly Delicious2012 NR CC
- Jacques Pepin Fast Food My Way 3: Great Gratins2012 NR CC
- Jacques Pepin Fast Food My Way: Sunny Delights2012 NR CC
- Jacques Pepin Fast Food My Way: Casual Entertaining2012 NR CC
- Jacques Pepin Fast Food My Way: Hurray! Cassoulet2012 NR CC
- Jacques Pepin Fast Food My Way 2: Comfort Kitchen2012 NR CC
- Jacques Pepin Fast Food My Way 3: Palate Pleasers2012 NR CC
Wiki information Jacques:
- Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- Philosopher, Musician, Film music contributor, Musical Artist, Author, Lyricist, Literature Subject, Person, Composer, Librettist
Jean-Jacques Rousseau was a Genevan philosopher, writer, and composer of the 18th century. His political philosophy influenced the Enlightenment in France and across Europe, as well as aspects of the French Revolution and the overall development of...
- Jacques Cousteau
- Deceased Person, Military Person, Organization leader, Award Winner, Ship owner, TV Producer, Identity, Film producer, Person, Hall of fame inductee
Jacques-Yves Cousteau AC was a French naval officer, explorer, conservationist, filmmaker, innovator, scientist, photographer, author and researcher who studied the sea and all forms of life in water. He co-developed the Aqua-Lung, pioneered marine...
- Jacques Chirac
- Organization founder, Award Winner, Film actor, Public speaker, Person Or Being In Fiction, Chivalric Order Member, Person or entity appearing in film, Politician, Topic, Identity
Jacques René Chirac is a French statesman, who served as the President of France from 1995 to 2007. He previously served as Prime Minister of France from 1974 to 1976 and from 1986 to 1988, and as Mayor of Paris from 1977 to 1995. After completing...
- Jacques Offenbach
- Art Subject, Composer, Person, Deceased Person, Musician, Musical Artist, Person Or Being In Fiction, Film music contributor, Topic,
Jacques Offenbach was a German-born French composer, cellist and impresario of the romantic period. He is remembered for his nearly 100 operettas of the 1850s–1870s and his uncompleted opera The Tales of Hoffmann. He was a powerful influence on later...
- Jacques Brel
- Chanson Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Broadcast Artist, Film actor, , Musical Artist, Theatrical Lyricist, Musician, Deceased Person, Theatrical Composer
Jacques Romain Georges Brel was a Belgian singer-songwriter who composed and performed literate, thoughtful, and theatrical songs that generated a large, devoted following—initially in Belgium and France, later throughout the world. He was widely...
- Jacques Derrida
- Philosopher, Musical Artist, Author, Academic, Organization founder, Deceased Person, Person, Influence Node, Identity, Person or entity appearing in film
Jacques Derrida was a French philosopher, born in Algeria. Derrida is best known for developing a form of semiotic analysis known as deconstruction, which he discussed in numerous texts. He is one of the major figures associated with...
- Louis Daguerre
- Physicist, Person, Name source, Inventor, Visual Artist, Influence Node, Deceased Person
Louis-Jacques-Mandé Daguerre was a French artist and photographer, recognized for his invention of the daguerreotype process of photography. He became known as one of the fathers of photography. Though he is most famous for his contributions to...
- Jacques Villeneuve
- Racing driver, Musician, Identity, Social network user, Topic, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Name source, Measured person, Athlete
Jacques Joseph Charles Villeneuve, OQ, is a Canadian automobile racing driver and amateur musician. He is the son of Formula One driver Gilles Villeneuve, and is the namesake of his uncle, who was also a racer. Villeneuve won the 1995 CART...
- Jacques Lacan
- Philosopher, Celebrity, Conference sponsor, Literature Subject, Author, Organization founder, Military Service, Periodical Subject, Film subject, Person or entity appearing in film
Jacques Marie Émile Lacan, known simply as Jacques Lacan, was a French psychoanalyst and psychiatrist who has been called "the most controversial psycho-analyst since Freud". Giving yearly seminars in Paris from 1953 to 1981, Lacan influenced many...
- Jacques Rougeau
- Athlete, TV Actor, Measured person, TV Personality, Person
Jacques Rougeau Jr. is a retired French-Canadian professional wrestler best known for his appearances in the 1980s and 1990s with the World Wrestling Federation. Rougeau began his career by wrestling under his real name, as part of a tag team with...