Meaning : Greatness,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jalal:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Jalal:
- Muslim Meaning: The name Jalal is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Jalal is: Loftiness. Sublimity. Glory. Also grandeur, glory, Glory of the Faith.
- Means "greatness" in Arabic.
Expression information Jalal:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Jalal:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Jalal:
- Goulou L'Mama (feat. Jalal El Hamdaoui) by Rayan from the Album Mariage à l'Orientale (by DJ Kim)
- Jalal by Doubt from the Album Merci, Pity, Peace & Love
- Bienvenue au Maroc (feat. Jalal Hamdaoui) by Kalsha from the Album Bienvenue au Maroc (feat. Jalal Hamdaoui)
- Aarabba Jalal Magnus by Jalal from the Album Pravachaka Rasool
- Al Wâsi', Dhu Al Jalâl Wal Ikrâm, Al Latîf (Quran) by Nabil Al Awadi from the Album Al Wâsi', Dhu Al Jalâl Wal Ikrâm, Al Latîf (Quran)
- All Dat (feat. Jalal & Ras Dega ) [Explicit] by White T from the Album So Illegal [Explicit]
- Allah Dol Jalal by Rachid Gholam from the Album Ayoha El Aachiqo (Quran)
- Allah Dol Jalal by Said Mohib from the Album Habibi Muhamad (Quran)
- Allah Dol Jalal by Groupe Rayane from the Album Asmae Allah Al Husna (Quran)
- Allah Dol Jalal by Rachid Gholam from the Album Ya Akrama Khalq (Quran)
Books about Jalal:
- The Struggle for Pakistan: A Muslim Homeland and Global Politics - Aug 18, 2014 by Ayesha Jalal
- The Essential Rumi, New Expanded Edition - May 28, 2004 by Jalal al-Din Rumi and Coleman Barks
- The Sole Spokesman: Jinnah, the Muslim League and the Demand for Pakistan (Cambridge South Asian Studies) - May 27, 1994 by Ayesha Jalal
- Modern South Asia: History, Culture, Political Economy - Dec 20, 2003 by Sugata Bose and Ayesha Jalal
- The Pity of Partition: Manto's Life, Times, and Work across the India-Pakistan Divide (The Lawrence Stone Lectures) - Feb 24, 2013 by Ayesha Jalal
- Modern South Asia: History, Culture, Political Economy - Feb 11, 2011 by Sugata Bose and Ayesha Jalal
- Partisans of Allah: Jihad in South Asia - May 10, 2010 by Ayesha Jalal
- An Introduction to Sustainable Development - Oct 31, 2007 by Peter Rogers and Kazi F. Jalal
- Rumi - Past and Present, East and West: The Life, Teachings, and Poetry of Jalâl al-Din Rumi - Nov 1, 2007 by Franklin D. Lewis
- The Essential Rumi 1st (first) Edition by Rumi, Jalal al-Din published by Castle Books (1997) Hardcover - 1601 by Jalal al-Din Rumi
Movies about Jalal:
- Charlie Rose with George Stephanopoulos, James Clyburn, Michael Duffy, Susan Page & Ed Rollins; Jalal Talabani2006
- black pearls -jalal merhi
Wiki information Jalal:
- Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi
- Philosopher, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Name source, Author, Lyricist, Radio subject, , Person Or Being In Fiction, Literature Subject
Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Rūmī, also known as Jalāl ad-Dīn Muhammad Balkhī, Mawlānā, Mevlânâ, Mevlevî, and more popularly simply as Rūmī, was a 13th-century Persian poet, jurist, Islamic scholar, theologian, and Sufi mystic. Rumi's influence transcends...
- Person Or Being In Fiction, Name source, Noble person, Person, Founding Figure, Monarch, Deceased Person, Film subject
Abu'l-Fath Jalal ud-din Muhammad Akbar, popularly known as Akbar I and later Akbar the Great, was Mughal Emperor from 1556 until his death. He was the third and one of the greatest rulers of the Mughal Dynasty in India. Akbar succeeded his father,...
- Jalal Talabani
- Identity, Politician, Person, Organization founder, Topic
Jalal Talabani is a leading Iraqi Kurdish politician who served as the sixth President of Iraq from 2005 to 2014. He was the first non-Arab president of Iraq, although Abdul Karim Qasim was of partial Kurdish heritage. He is known as "Mam Jalal"...
- Jalal ad-Din Mingburnu
- Person, Noble person, Deceased Person
Jalal ad-Din Mingburnu or Manguberdi, also known as Jalâl ad-Dîn Khwârazmshâh, was the last ruler of the Khwarezmian Empire. Following the defeat of his father, Ala ad-Din Muhammad II by Genghis Khan in 1220, Jalal ad-Din Mengübirti came to power but...
- Farida Jalal
- Actor, TV Personality, Award Winner, Person, Film actor, Influence Node, Award Nominee, TV Actor
Farida Jalal is an Indian actress, who has acted in over two-hundred Bollywood films. She has also been a part of Indian television, with comedy-shows such as Shararat and Satrangi Sasural to her credit.
- Jalal Hosseini
- Soccer Defender, Athlete, Measured person, Football player, Person
Seyyed Jalal Hosseini, commonly known as Jalal Hosseini, is an Iranian football defender who currently plays for Naft Tehran in Persian Gulf Pro League and the Iranian national team. He has been a member of Iran's U-23 side as a wild card player on...
- Historian, Person, Influence Node, Author, Deceased Person
Jalal al-Din al-Suyuti, whose full Arabic name is Abu al-Fadl 'Abd al-Rahman b. Abi Bakr b. Muhammad Jalal al-Din al-Khudayri al-Suyuti, also known as Ibn al-Kutub was an Egyptian religious scholar, juristic expert and teacher, and one of the most...
- Spoken word Artist, Musical Artist, Author, Musician, Composer, Person, Lyricist, Featured artist
Jalaluddin Mansur Nuriddin is one of the founding members of The Last Poets, a group of poets and musicians that evolved in the 1960s out of the Harlem Writers Workshop in New York City. He was born in Fort Greene in Brooklyn, New York, USA. In his...
- Statistical region, Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village
Jalal-Abad is the administrative and economic centre of Jalal-Abad Province in southwestern Kyrgyzstan, with a population of about 89,000. It is situated at the north-eastern end of the Fergana valley along the Kögart River valley, in the foothills...
- Jalal Agha
- Actor, Film actor, Deceased Person, Person, Film director, Topic
Jalal Agha was an Indian actor and director in Bollywood films. Son of the popular comedian Agha, Jalal studied acting at the Film and Television Institute of India, Pune.