If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jansk:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Books about Jansk:
- Stern's Introductory Plant Biology - Feb 1, 2010 by Kingsley R. Stern
- Riesengebirge mit Isergebirge. Rother Wanderführer. 50 ausgewählte Wanderungen. - Jan 1, 1996 by Bernhard Pollmann
Wiki information Jansk:
The flux unit or jansky is a non-SI unit of spectral flux density, or spectral irradiance, equivalent to 10−26 watts per square metre per hertz. The flux density or monochromatic flux, of a source is the integral of the spectral radiance, over the...
- Janské Lázně
- Location, Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Janské Lázně is a small spa town in the Hradec Králové Region of the Czech Republic. It has around 850 inhabitants. It is located in a mountainous area 519 meters above sea level. Local thermal spring was used as early as in the 15th century. During...
- Location, Statistical region
Janská is a village and municipality in Děčín District in the Ústí nad Labem Region of the Czech Republic. The municipality covers an area of 5.36 square kilometres, and has a population of 216. Janská lies approximately 15 kilometres east of Děčín,...
- Namespace, User Profile, User
- Sint Janskerk
- Structure, Location, Project focus
The Sint Janskerk in Gouda, the Netherlands, is a large Gothic church, known especially for its stained glass windows, for which it has been placed on the UNESCO list of Dutch monuments.
- Jan Janský
- Scientist, Name source, Person, Deceased Person
Prof. MUDr. Jan Janský was a Czech serologist, neurologist and psychiatrist. He is credited with the first classification of blood into the four types of the AB0 blood group system. Janský studied medicine at Charles University in Prague. From 1899,...
- Karl Guthe Jansky
- Physicist, Deceased Person, Name source, Astronomer, Inventor, Person, Academic, Influence Node, Author
Karl Guthe Jansky was an American physicist and radio engineer who in August 1931 first discovered radio waves emanating from the Milky Way. He is considered one of the founding figures of radio astronomy.
- Markéta Jánská
- Actor, Person, Film actor, Topic, Award Winner
- Karl G. Jansky Very Large Array
- Filming location, Location, Telescope, Tourist attraction, Project focus
The Karl G. Jansky Very Large Array is a radio astronomy observatory located on the Plains of San Agustin, between the towns of Magdalena and Datil, some 50 miles west of Socorro, New Mexico. It comprises 27, 25-meter radio telescopes in a Y-shaped...
- Janskerk, Haarlem
The Janskerk or St. John's Church is a former church in the Dutch city of Haarlem. Today it houses the North Holland Archives.