Meaning : God Of Beginnings, God of Beginnings,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Janus:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Janus:
- Latin Meaning: The name Janus is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Janus is: God of beginnings.
- Means "archway" in Latin. Janus was the Roman god of gateways and beginnings, often depicted as having two faces looking in opposite directions. The month of January is named for him.
Definition funny of Janus:
- When Romulus and his men kidnapped the Sabine women, Janus caused a volcanic hot spring to erupt.
- What's up, janu?
- Their CD Red Light Return is a damn good album! Janus rocks!
- Janus helped me get a 2400 on the SATs
- I'll have a Janu please...make that a skinny janu, 2 sugars
- Derek: Dude that guys girlfriend so wants me Zack: Whatever Janus
- this coffee was ordered many a time by janu and was thus dubbed the Janu
Expression information Janus:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Janus:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for order and physical creativity, and want to be involved in conventional, safe activities.
Songs about Janus:
- Janus Dekkers by gerard van maasakkers from the Album Zonder Titel / Lets van April
- Kya Janu Sajan (From "Baharon Ke Sapne") by Lata Mangeshkar from the Album Bollywood Melodies
- The Janus Safe by James Newton Howard from the Album The Tourist
- Janus by Mike Verta from the Album The Phoenix
- Janus by Cusco from the Album Inner Journeys (Myth + Legends)
- Janus by Chasing Victory from the Album Fiends
- The Janus Mirror by Emanuel and the Fear from the Album The Janus Mirror
- 5 Madrigal regi erdelyi latin koltok verseire (5 madrigals to Latin texts of old Transylvanian poet): No. 3. Sirato... by Hungarian Radio Chorus from the Album Szabo: Chamber Music and Choral Works
- 5 Stucke: No. 1. Janus by Bernard Haas from the Album Heinz Holliger: Grammont Portrait
- Aala Ha Janu Chandrama by Pandit Ram Marathe from the Album Madira (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Books about Janus:
- Janus - Jan 1, 2004 by Andre Norton and James Baen
- Janus: A summing up - 1978 by Arthur Koestler
- The Janus Stone (Ruth Galloway Mysteries) - Jan 10, 2012 by Elly Griffiths
- Robert Ludlum's (TM) The Janus Reprisal (Covert-One series) - May 28, 2013 by Jamie Freveletti
- The Scrubs - Mar 22, 2010 by Simon Janus and Simon Wood
- The Gates of Janus: Serial Killing and its Analysis by the Moors Murderer Ian Brady - Jun 9, 2015 by Ian Brady and Colin Wilson
- The Janus Affair (Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences Series) - May 29, 2012 by Pip Ballantine and Tee Morris
- The Janus Deception - Jul 2001 by John F. Bayer
- Thrice Great Hermetica and the Janus Age: Hermetic Cosmology, Finance, Politics and Culture in the Middle Ages... - Sep 10, 2014 by Joseph P. Farrell
- Glory Days: 365 Inspired Moments in African-American History - Oct 1995 by Janus Adams
Movies about Janus:
- Essential Art House - 50 Years of Janus Films1955 Unrated
- Asana Diagnostics Volume 5: Parivrtta Janu Sirsasana2012 NR
- Asana Diagnostics Volume 5: Parivrtta Janu Sirsasana2012
- Norwegian Shorts 2007 (23 Films) ( Adherent / Dager av kj?rlighet / Den gamle mannen / God dag Herr Hulemann /... Unrated
- Midsummer Madness2007 Unrated
- Laser Disc, Laserdisc of The Devil And Daniel Webster From The Janus Collection, with Edward Arnold and Walter...
- Vol. 1-Janus2009 Unrated
- Janus: Volume Two
- Janus: Volume One
Wiki information Janus:
- Deity, Name source
In ancient Roman religion and myth, Janus is the god of beginnings and transitions, and thereby of gates, doors, doorways, passages and endings. He is usually depicted as having two faces, since he looks to the future and to the past. It is...
- Moon, Star system body, Astronomical Discovery, Namesake, Celestial Object, Orbital Relationship
Janus is an inner satellite of Saturn. It is also known as Saturn X. It is named after the mythological Janus.
- Janus of Cyprus
- Noble person, Monarch, Person, Deceased Person
Janus of Cyprus was a King of Cyprus, King of Armenia and a Titular King of Jerusalem from 1398 to 1432.
- Musical Artist, Musical Group, Social network user
Janus is a German musical project led by Dirk "Rig" Riegert and Tobias Hahn. The name comes from Roman mythology, specifically the god Janus, who ruled over gates and doors.
- Janus kinase
Janus kinase is a family of intracellular, nonreceptor tyrosine kinases that transduce cytokine-mediated signals via the JAK-STAT pathway. They were initially named "just another kinase" 1 and 2 but were ultimately published as "Janus kinase". The...
- TV Legal Drama, Award-Nominated Work, TV Program, Topic, Award-Winning Work
Janus is an Australian drama television series screened on the Australian Broadcasting Corporation in 1994 and 1995. Two series were produced, with a total of 26 episodes. Janus was a spin-off series from the earlier ABC-TV crime series...
- Samantha Zoe Womack
- Pop Artist, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Celebrity, Musician, Topic, Person, Film actor, TV Actor
Samantha Zoe Womack is an English actress, singer and director, in film, television and stage. In recent years she has been best known for playing the role of Ronnie Mitchell in EastEnders, but made her name in the mid-1990s as Mandy Wilkins in Game...
- Janus Pannonius
- Poet, Author, Literature Subject, Deceased Person, Person
Janus Pannonius was a Croat-Hungarian Latinist, poet, diplomat and Bishop of Pécs. He was the most significant poet of the Renaissance in the Kingdom of Hungary and one of the better-known figures of Humanist poetry in Europe.
- Janus Films
- Film distributor, Organization, Award Nominee, Employer, Business Operation
Janus Films is a film distribution company. The distributor is credited with introducing numerous films, now considered masterpieces of world cinema, to American audiences, including the films of Michelangelo Antonioni, Sergei Eisenstein, Ingmar...
- Janus Friis
- Entrepreneur, Person, Organization founder, Venture Investor, Identity, Organization leader
Janus Friis is a Danish entrepreneur best known for co-founding the file-sharing application Kazaa, and the peer-to-peer telephony application Skype. In September 2005, he and his partner Niklas Zennström sold Skype to eBay for $2.6B. Friis has...