Meaning : Handsome,
Origin : Hebrew,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Japhe:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Definition funny of Japhe:
- Black man named Japhe
Books about Japhe:
- The Boy Is Mine - Apr 25, 2013 by Brandy and Brandy Norwood
- MODERNE OELGEWINNUNG und ihre GRUNDLAGEN. Tellweise abgeanderte & erweiterte deutsche Ausgabe des russischen Buches... - 1936 by R./H. Japhe. Heublum
- The Leper King (The Magdalen Cycle) (Volume 1) - Jul 15, 2014 by Scott R Rezer
- The Quickening - Nov 19, 2014 by Francis Lynde
- The Elemental War: A battle for the Elements - Jun 20, 2012 by Lewther K Schwab and Sefra V Schwab
- Voyaige d'Oultremer en Jhérusalem - Mar 10, 2009 by Nompar Caumont
Wiki information Japhe:
- Location, Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Japhe is a village development committee in Dolakha District in the Janakpur Zone of north-eastern Nepal. At the time of the 1991 Nepal census it had a population of 3080 people living in 616 individual households.
- Man, Person, Name source, Deceased Person
Japheth /ˈdʒeɪfɛθ/ is one of the sons of Noah in the Abrahamic tradition. In Arabic citations, his name is normally given as Yafeth bin Nuh. In Biblical as well as Quranic tradition, Japheth is considered to be the progenitor of European, and some...
Japhetite in Abrahamic religions is a term for the peoples supposedly descended from Japheth, one of the three sons of Noah in the Bible. The other two sons of Noah, Shem and Ham, are the eponymous ancestors of the Semites and the Hamites,...
- Japhe Tejeda
- Songwriter, Composer, Award Nominee, Person
Japhe Tejeda is a songwriter.
- Japhetic theory
In linguistics, the Japhetic theory of Soviet linguist Nikolay Yakovlevich Marr postulated that the Kartvelian languages of the Caucasus area are related to the Semitic languages of the Middle East. The theory gained favor among Soviet linguists for...
- Japhet N'Doram
- Soccer, Person, Athlete, Football player, Measured person
Japhet N'Doram is a Chadian retired footballer who played as a striker and attacking midfielder. His 14-year senior career was mainly spent with Nantes, which he represented in several capacities. He was nicknamed The Wizard.
- Japhet Amador
- Measured person, Baseball Player, Person, Athlete
Japhet Isidro Amador, nicknamed "El Gigante de Mulegé", is a Mexican professional baseball first baseman and designated hitter. As of 2015, he plays for the Diablos Rojos del México of the Mexican League.
- Japhet Asher
- Topic, Film crewmember, Film director, Film producer, TV Producer, Person, Award Nominee
Simeon Japhet Asher is an English film and television producer, writer and director who has worked in the United States for most of his career. Having moved back to England, he is the executive producer for interactive at CBBC, the BBC's programming...
- Japhet Korir
- Athlete, Person, Measured person
Japhet Kipyegon Korir is a Kenyan long-distance runner who competes in cross country running competitions and the 5000 metres. He was the gold medallist at the 2013 IAAF World Cross Country Championships, becoming the youngest ever world cross...
- Ida Japhe
- Woman, Person
Ida Japhe was the mother of Edwin H. Knopf.