Meaning : Man Of Control, Man of Control,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jarl:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Jarl:
- Scandinavian Meaning: The name Jarl is a Scandinavian baby name. In Scandinavian the meaning of the name Jarl is: Royalty title approximately equivalent to the English Earl.
- Means "chieftain, nobleman, earl" in Old Norse. In Norse legend Jarl was the son of the god Ríg and the founder of the race of warriors.
Definition funny of Jarl:
- yo where is our top nurka at?
- Guy 1: Ok, lets start the game. Guy 2: Ya but remember what happened last week when you went crazy? Guy 1: Uh Huh Guy 2: So that means we can't jarl in front of other people anymore.
- "Oh how I wish I had a Jarl." "I want to be Jarl's girl" "Oh my Jarlin, Oh my Jarlin!"
- Examples: As I was watching you dance, I jarled multiple times. Please don’t ever wear that outfit again, it makes me jarl.
Expression information Jarl:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Jarl:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Jarl:
- Jarl Borg Attacks Kattegat by Trevor Morris from the Album The Vikings II (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- 20 Fingers on 88 Keys (feat. Nono Fernández, Anton Jarl, Marc Ruiz, Manolo Germán) by Lluís Coloma August Tharrats from the Album Jazz a l'Estudi: Tharrats, Coloma (feat. Nono Fernández, Anton Jarl, Marc Ruiz, Manolo Germán)
- 5 Sanger till ord av Jarl Hemmer, Op. 162: No. 5. Tjugo ar (Twenty Years) by Birgit Nilsson from the Album Birgit Nilsson Live in Stockholm (1970, 1973)
- Adrenaline (feat. Nono Fernández, Anton Jarl, Marc Ruiz, Manolo Germán) by Lluís Coloma August Tharrats from the Album Jazz a l'Estudi: Tharrats, Coloma (feat. Nono Fernández, Anton Jarl, Marc Ruiz, Manolo Germán)
- Aôrti (Swedish Tiger & Joakim Jarl Remix) by Still Pee & Ru from the Album Aôrti (feat. Nils Janson) - The Remixes
- Bill-Jarl by Lars Andersson from the Album Nya visdomsord
- Der bor en jarl i Engeland by Símun Rasmussen from the Album Faroe Islands Traditional Music 1950-1999
- Earl Of Jarl by Ost & Kjex from the Album Some, But Not All Cheese, Comes From The Moon
- Fontana Blues (feat. Nono Fernández, Anton Jarl, Marc Ruiz, Manolo Germán) by Lluís Coloma August Tharrats from the Album Jazz a l'Estudi: Tharrats, Coloma (feat. Nono Fernández, Anton Jarl, Marc Ruiz, Manolo Germán)
- Friday's Child (8x32J): Friday Evening, Sid Chalmers, Jack's Pocket Ashtray, Jarl John Mathewson by Nicol MacLaren And The Glencraig Scottish Dance Band from the Album Craigievar Dances
Books about Jarl:
- Viking Jarl (Dragon Heart Book 3) - May 12, 2014 by Griff Hosker
- Sutherland and Caithness in saga-time: or, The jarls and the Freskyns - Jan 1, 1922 by James Gray
- Jesus and the Gospels: An Introduction to Gospel Literature and Jesus Studies - Jun 9, 2003 by Jarl Fossum and Phillip Munoa
- Bite Size Happiness: Volume 1 - Apr 5, 2015 by Jarl Forsman and Steve Sekhon
- Sutherland and Caithness in Saga-Time or, The Jarls and The Freskyns - May 16, 2012 by James Gray
- Cook Book of Gunilla Gunnar Jarl - Jan 4, 2010 by Arthur Marland Alexander
- Blue Ice and Amber: A Story of Jarl Hubba - Oct 7, 2013 by Peterson, Éowyn
- Wise, Happy and Feeling Good: Maxims on Life, Success and Well-Being - Jan 18, 2013 by Steve Sekhon and Jarl Forsman
- Major League Challenge: A Thousand-Question Exam to Test Your Baseball Knowledge - Jun 22, 2012 by Jarl K Waggoner
- Glimpses of the Christ: Sermons from the Gospels - Nov 23, 2013 by Jarl K Waggoner (Editor) and James P Coffey
Movies about Jarl:
- Stefan Jarl Collection - 4-DVD Box Set
- Stefan Jarl Collection - 4-DVD Box Set
- The Devil's Eye (Djävulens öga) (1960) / Region Free DVD / Audio: Swedish / Subtitle: English, Japanese, Chinese...
Wiki information Jarl:
- Male Noble Rank, Noble rank, Character Rank
An earl /ɜrl/ is a member of the nobility. The title is Anglo-Saxon, akin to the Scandinavian form jarl, and meant "chieftain", particularly a chieftain set to rule a territory in a king's stead. In Scandinavia, it became obsolete in the Middle Ages...
- Birger Jarl
- Politician, Deceased Person, Name source, Person
Birger Jarl, or Birger Magnusson, was a Swedish statesman, Jarl of Sweden and a member of the House of Bjelbo, who played a pivotal role in the consolidation of Sweden. Birger also led the Second Swedish Crusade, which established Swedish rule in...
- Jarl Kulle
- Actor, Film actor, Film director, Deceased Person, Film writer, Influence Node, Person, TV Actor
Jarl Lage Kulle was a Swedish film and stage actor and director, and father of Maria Kulle. He was born in the village of Truedstorp, Scania, Sweden and died in Gregersboda, Sweden of bone cancer. Kulle was one of the leading Swedish stage actors of...
- Earl of Orkney
- Noble title
The Earl of Orkney was originally a Norse jarl ruling Orkney, Shetland and parts of Caithness and Sutherland. The Earls were periodically subject to the kings of Norway for the Northern Isles, and later also to the kings of Alba for those parts of...
- Jarl Borssen
- Actor, Film actor, Deceased Person, Topic, Musical Artist, Person
Jarl Anders Lennart Borssén was a Swedish actor and comedian. Borssén had his first engagement in the Kar de Mumma revue at Folkan in 1966. He appeared in the TV series Partaj in 1969. In 1976 he went to Hagge Geigert's revue in Gothenburg where he...
- Stefan Jarl
- Award Winner, Film producer, Film editor, Film writer, Person or entity appearing in film, Film director, Award Nominee, Person
Stefan Jarl is a Swedish film director best known for his documentaries. He made the Mods Trilogy, three films which follow a group of alienated people in Stockholm from the 1960s to the 1990s, They Call Us Misfits, A Respectable Life and Det sociala...
- Jarl Friis-Mikkelsen
- Actor, , TV Writer, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Film director, Composer, Film actor, Topic, TV Director
Jarl Friis-Mikkelsen is a screenwriter, a television director, a film director and an actor.
- Jarl Goli
- Actor, Person, Film actor, Topic
Jarl Einar Goli is a Norwegian actor and television personality. He enrolled at the Norwegian National Academy of Theatre in 1978, and started a career in acting. He was a stage actor at Den Nationale Scene before appearing on television for the...
- Jarl Hemmer
- Writer, Author, Award Nominee, Deceased Person, , Person, Award Winner, Lyricist, Film story contributor
Jarl Robert Hemmer was a Swedish-speaking Finnish author from Vaasa, Finland where he was born into a wealthy family. His first collection of poems was called Rösterna and it was published in 1914. He made his breakthrough in 1922 with another...
- Jarl Mohn
- Venture Investor, Person, Organization, Organization leader
Jarl Mohn is a media executive and investor. He is presently the CEO of National Public Radio.