Meaning : From the name of the fragrant flower., Jasmine flower, Jasmine Flower,
Pronunciation : JAZ-min (English), zhas-MEEN (French) , YAZ min, (JHAEZMahN),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jasmine:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Jasmine:
- Jasmine is a genus of shrubs and vines with 200 species, usually with pale, sweetly-scented petals and dark leaves. Used in Thailand as a symbol for 'mother'.
- Persian Meaning: The name Jasmine is a Persian baby name. In Persian the meaning of the name Jasmine is: From the name of the flower, jasmine.
- American Meaning: The name Jasmine is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Jasmine is: From the name of the flower, jasmine.
- For anyone past their formative years in 1992, Jasmine is a delicate and fragrant flowering plant that makes yummy tea and a nice perfume. For anyone who was a kid in that same time period, Jasmine will forever be linked to a certain Disney princess. (For those of you in the first group, we’re referring to the love interest in the animated movie Aladdin.) The name shot up in ’92, thanks of course to the cartoon. It peaked at number 25 in the ’90s and though it’s been slipping ever since, has remained in the top 50. A beautiful choice, if you don’t mind the pretty princess association.
- From the English word for the climbing plant with fragrant flowers which is used for making perfumes. It is derived from Persian یاسمن (yasamen) (which is also a Persian name).
Definition funny of Jasmine:
- guy #1: i want a jasmine kinda girl. guy #2: i'd go around the world and back to get her. girl #1: you saw how mario was looking at that girl jasmine? girl #2: i'd give anything to be a jasmine.
- Oh shit it's jasmine she's beautiful and awesome!
- guy1:"man, look at that girl over there" guy2:"yeah she looks amazing and is beautiful." guy1:"i think her name is Jasmine" guy2:"of course... only a Jasmine could look that good."
- "why's that girl over there so quiet" "oh shes just being jasmine"
- Person1:MMMMM it smells beautiful in here Person2:That would be Jasmine "One day when your older Jasmine you'll blossom like the flower you share your name with.
- Jasmine is the greatest.
- Jasmine the Princess, from Aladdin. She is the prettiest and best Disney Princess by far.
Expression information Jasmine:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Jasmine:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Jasmine:
- Jasmine - Ace Troubleshooter
- Song for Jasmine - 28 Days
- Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better) [feat. Jasmine Thompson] by Felix Jaehn from the Album Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better)
- Sun Goes Down (feat. Jasmine Thompson) [Radio Mix] by Robin Schulz from the Album Prayer
- Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better) (Extended Mix) [feat. Jasmine Thompson] by Felix Jaehn from the Album Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better) (Remix EP)
- Jasmine (Demo) by Jai Paul from the Album Jasmine (Demo)
- Jasmine Cyanide (feat. Danko Jones, Keshav Dhar & Daniel Tompkins) by Marty Friedman from the Album Inferno - Deluxe Edition
- Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better) (Gunes Ergun Remix) [feat. Jasmine Thompson] by Felix Jaehn from the Album Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better) (Remix EP)
- Jasmine And Rose by Clan Of Xymox from the Album Creatures
- Jasmine In June (Taiwanese Folk Song) by Chinese Symphonic Century from the Album Songs of Early Immigrants to Taiwan
Books about Jasmine:
- Jasmine - Apr 5, 1999 by Bharati Mukherjee
- Disney Princess Jasmine: The Jewel Orchard (Disney Princess Chapter Book: Series #1) - Jan 29, 2013 by Disney Book Group and Ellie O'Ryan
- Her Husband, My Man, His Sidepiece 2 - Aug 15, 2015 by Jasmine Kidd
- Down for Love: A Real Thug's Love Story - Aug 17, 2015 by Jasmine Ciera and TJ Rose
- Jasmine (Suitors of Seattle Book 5) - Feb 25, 2014 by Kirsten Osbourne
- Jasmine Cookbook - Apr 24, 2015 by Munish Sethi
- Sex: Sex Positions Exposed! The Best Love Making Techniques Revealed - Aug 21, 2015 by Jasmine Burdak
- Jasmine and the Star of Persia (Disney Princess) (Pictureback(R)) - Jul 28, 2015 by RH Disney
Movies about Jasmine:
- Blue Jasmine2013 PG-13 CC
- Blue Jasmine2013 PG-13
- Company Jasmine2010 NR
- Jasmine's Enchanted Tales: Greatest Treasure1995 NR by Princess Collection
- Smell of Camphor, Fragrance of Jasmine2004 NR
- The Woody Allen Collection 2014 Edition2014 R
- Jasmine's Enchanted Tales: Jasmine's Wish1995 NR by Princess Collection
- Magic and Mystery - Jasmine's Enchanted Tales - Disney Princess Collection1996 NR by Disney
- True Hearts - Disney Princess Collection - Jasmine's Enchanted Tales1996 NR by Princess Jasmine
- Blue Jasmine
Famous about Jasmine:
- Princess Jasmine - character in Aladdin
- Jasmine Villegas - singer
- Jasmine Waltz - actress
Wiki information Jasmine:
- Biological Genus, Organism Classification, Ingredient, Food
Jasmine is a genus of shrubs and vines in the olive family. It contains around 200 species native to tropical and warm temperate regions of the Eurasia, Australasia and Oceania. Jasmines are widely cultivated for the characteristic fragrance of their...
- Jasminum sambac
- Biological Species, Organism Classification
Jasminum sambac is a species of jasmine native to a small region in the eastern Himalayas in Bhutan and neighbouring India. It is cultivated in many places, especially across much of South and Southeast Asia. It is naturalised in many scattered...
- Blue Jasmine
- Drama Film, Award-Winning Work, Film, Award-Nominated Work, Topic
Blue Jasmine is a 2013 American black comedy-drama film written and directed by Woody Allen. It tells the story of a rich Manhattan socialite who falls into hard times and has to move in to her sister's apartment in San Francisco. The film had a...
- Jasmine rice
- Food, Ingredient
Jasmine rice, also known as Thai hom mali or Thai fragrant rice, is a long-grain variety of rice that has a sweet aromatic fragrance, a subtle pandan-like aroma caused by 2-acetyl-1-pyrroline. Jasmine rice is grown primarily in Thailand, and to a...
- Gospel Artist, Musical Artist, Musician, Featured artist, Person
Jasmine, is a Japanese singer, songwriter and producer whose real given name is Asumi. She is represented by Sony Music Japan, and is a DJ for the Japanese radio station J-Wave. In June 2009, she released her debut single "Sad to Say". Described as...
- Jasmine Guy
- Actor, Film actor, Award Winner, Identity, Person, Musical Artist, Theater Actor, Influence Node, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film
Jasmine Guy is an American actress, director, singer and dancer. She is best known for her starring role as the southern belle Whitley Marion Gilbert–Wayne on The Cosby Show spinoff NBC comedy sitcom A Different World, In which she won four...
- Meera Jasmine
- Actor, Award Winner, Influence Node, Topic, Film actor, Person, Award Nominee
Meera Jasmine, born Jasmine Mary Joseph, is an Indian actress from Thiruvalla, Kerala, who appears in South Indian cinema. She won the National Film Award for Best Actress in 2004 and is a two-time recipient of the Kerala State Film Award, the Tamil...
- Princess Jasmine
- Film character, TV Character, Theater Character, Book Character, Fictional Character, Person Or Being In Fiction
Princess Jasmine Al-Hamed is a fictional character who appears in Walt Disney Pictures' 31st animated feature film Aladdin and its sequels The Return of Jafar and Aladdin and the King of Thieves, as well as its television series. Jasmine's speaking...
- Jasmine V
- Pop Artist, Musical Artist, Musician, TV Actor, Person
Jasmine Marie Villegas, better known as Jasmine V, is an American pop and R&B singer. After many years of pursuing a career in music, she was signed to Sony Music at the age of 16.
- Pop Artist, Composer, Award Nominee, Musical Artist, Topic, Person, Featured artist, Award Winner, Lyricist, Musician
Jasmine Lucilla Elizabeth Jennifer van den Bogaerde, better known by her stage name Birdy, is an English singer and songwriter. She won the music competition Open Mic UK in 2008, at the age of 12. Her debut single, a version of Bon Iver's "Skinny...