Meaning : Biblical name which means "to heal", originated in Greek mythology as a hero who led the Argonaults., Healer,
Pronunciation : JAY sun, (JAAYSoN), JAY-sən (English) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jason:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Jason:
- Jason comes from the Greek name 'Iason', borne by mythological hero and leader of the Argonauts, who sailed to Colchis to discover the golden fleece. Jason of the Argonauts fell in love with sorceress Medea during this adventure, but was later killed by a falling timber beam from his ship the Argo. The name comes from the Greek word 'iasthai', 'to heal'. Namesakes include Jason Donovan (performer) and Jason Priestley (actor).
- Biblical Meaning: The name Jason is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Jason is: He that cures.
- American Meaning: The name Jason is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Jason is: He that cures.
- Greek Meaning: The name Jason is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Jason is: A healing. In Greek mythology, the leader of the group of warrior heroes called the Argonauts.
- Perhaps the masculine definition of "tired and overused," Jason was in the top five from ’73 to ’82 and actually sparked a baby name book called Beyond Jennifer and Jason: The New Enlightened Guide to Naming Your Baby. It dropped pretty quickly after that peak, and though it’s still (barely) in the top 60, it isn’t going anywhere but still further down the charts. Hint: Don’t try to perk it up by going and spelling it Jayson or something. Please.
- From the Greek name Ιασων (Iason), which was derived from Greek ιασθαι (iasthai) "to heal". In Greek mythology Jason was the leader of the Argonauts. After his uncle Pelias overthrew his father as king of Iolcos, Jason went in search of the Golden Fleece in order to win back the throne. During his journeys he married the sorceress Medea, who helped him gain the fleece and kill his uncle, but who later turned against him when he fell in love with another woman. This name also appears in the New Testament, belonging to man who sheltered Paul and Silas. In his case, it may represent a Hellenized form of a Hebrew name. It was not used in England until after the Protestant Reformation.
Definition funny of Jason:
- J - July A - August S- September O - October N - November "Jason is a very unique name"
- 1. He Jason'd himself all his life. 2. "Oh, that person? He's just Jason"-- "But what is that Jason's name?" 3. I named my cock Jason, and same with my testes!
- I never thought I'd get a Jason
- I wish I could be like Jason. Jason is my American Idol. You are so Jason I'm jealous!
- Prince charming jason , romeo, <3
- Hi Jason! How are you doing?
- Jason: well Jason: i want Jason: that cock Jason: for Jason: lunch Jason: and dinner Jason: yummmmm
Expression information Jason:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Jason:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Jason:
- Brace Yourself Jason - M-Ziq
- J.A.R. Jason Andrew Relva - Green Day
- Jason and the Argonauts, - XTC
- Jason Lee - All Girl Summer Fun Band
- Boys 'Round Here (Celebrity Mix) [feat. Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Ronnie Dunn, Miranda Lambert, Brad Paisley,... by Blake Shelton from the Album Boys 'Round Here (Celebrity Mix) [feat. Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Ronnie Dunn, Miranda Lambert, Brad Paisley, Reba, Josh Turner, Keith Urban & Hank Williams, Jr.]
- Drivin' Around Song (feat. Jason Aldean) by Colt Ford from the Album Declaration of Independence (Deluxe Edition)
- Damn Good Friends (Duet with Jason Aldean) by Tyler Farr with Jason Aldean from the Album Suffer in Peace
- Have Your Way (feat. Jason Nelson) by Casey J from the Album The Truth (Standard)
- Magic (The Jason Nevins Remix) by Black Violin from the Album Stereotypes
- Everybody's Got Somebody But Me (feat. Jason Mraz) [Encore] by Hunter Hayes from the Album Hunter Hayes (Encore)
Books about Jason:
- Jason: An Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter Novel - Dec 2, 2014 by Laurell K. Hamilton
- If You Steal - Sep 6, 2015 by Jason
- Hey, Wait... - Oct 17, 2001 by Jason
- Why Are You Doing This? - Jun 17, 2005 by Jason
- Lost Cat - Jul 9, 2013 by Jason
- Spy Secrets That Can Save Your Life: A Former CIA Officer Reveals Safety and Survival Techniques to Keep You and... - Sep 22, 2015 by Jason Hanson
- The Last Musketeer - Jan 17, 2008 by Jason
- Gone to Texas (Flintlock Book 3) - Sep 10, 2015 by Jason Manning
- Athos in America - Mar 5, 2012 by Jason
- Nightmares! The Sleepwalker Tonic - Sep 8, 2015 by Jason Segel and Kirsten Miller
Movies about Jason:
- Jonah and the Whale, Told by Jason Robards2012 NR CC
- Freddy vs. Jason2003 R CC
- Jason And The Argonauts1963 G CC
- Jason X (2001)2002 R CC
- Jason and the Argonauts2000
- His Name Was Jason: 30 Years of Friday the 13th2009 NR CC
- Friday the 13th, Part VI: Jason Lives1986 R CC
- 92Y - Stars of David - Jason Alexander, Leonard Nimoy and Kyra Sedgwick: Prominent Jews Talk About B2011 NR CC
- Jason of Star Command Season 11978
- Jason Mraz's Beautiful Mess: Live On Earth2014 Unrated
Famous about Jason:
- Jason Mraz - musician
- Jason Priestley - actor
- Jason Reitman - director
- Jason Mesnick - reality star
- Jason Castro - musician
Infamous about Jason:
- Jason Voorhees - character in Friday the 13th
Wiki information Jason:
- Film character, Fictional Character, Adapted Work, Art Subject, Book Character, Film subject, Literature Subject, Person Or Being In Fiction
Jason is a fictional character from the 1963 film Jason and the Argonauts.
- Jason Derulo
- Dance-pop Artist, Musical Artist, Featured artist, Award Nominee, Social network user, Award Winner, Lyricist, Musician, Celebrity, Person
Jason Joel Desrouleaux, better known by his stage name Jason Derulo, is an American singer, songwriter and dancer. Since the start of his career as a solo recording artist in 2009, Derulo has sold over 50 million singles and has achieved ten career...
- Jason Mraz
- Alternative Artist, Musical Artist, Social network user, Award Nominee, Featured artist, Film actor, TV Actor, Lyricist, Celebrity, Composer
Jason Thomas Mraz is an American singer-songwriter who first came to prominence in the San Diego coffeehouse scene in 2000. In 2002, he released his debut studio album, Waiting for My Rocket to Come, which contained the hit single "The Remedy". With...
- Jason Statham
- Martial Artist, Celebrity, Topic, Identity, Film actor, Person, TV Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Film producer, Musical Artist
Jason Statham is an English actor, martial artist, and former diver. He is known for his roles in the Guy Ritchie crime films Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Snatch, and Revolver. He has also appeared in films such as the action thriller The...
- Jason Bateman
- Actor, Celebrity, TV Director, Influence Node, Identity, TV program guest, TV Actor, Organization founder, Person, Person or entity appearing in film
Jason Kent Bateman is an American actor, director and producer who rose to prominence as a high-profile adolescent actor in the 1980s, in sitcoms such as Silver Spoons and The Hogan Family, before returning in the early 2000s in the role of Michael...
- Jason Aldean
- Country Artist, Musical Artist, Award Winner, Film director, TV Actor, Identity, Musician, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Award Nominee
Jason Aldine Williams, known professionally as Jason Aldean, is an American country music singer. Since 2005, Jason Aldean has recorded for Broken Bow Records, a record label for which he has released six albums and 23 singles. His 2010 album, My...
- Jason Sudeikis
- Comedian, TV Writer, Film actor, Award Nominee, Award Judge, Film writer, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Personality, Influence Node, Musical Artist
Daniel Jason Sudeikis is an American actor, voice actor, screenwriter and comedian. He began his career in improv comedy. In 2003, he was hired as a sketch writer for Saturday Night Live and became a cast member from 2005 to 2013. He has appeared on...
- Jason Segel
- Actor, Celebrity, Person, Musician, Influence Node, Identity, Measured person, TV Personality, Film director, Composer
Jason Jordan Segel is an American actor, comedian, and screenwriter. He is known for his role as Marshall Eriksen in the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother, as well as for his work with producer Judd Apatow on the television series Freaks and Geeks and...
- Jason Kidd
- Olympic Basketball Player, Basketball Player, Topic, Film actor, Olympic athlete, Topic, Sports team coach, Award Nominee, Person or entity appearing in film, Measured person
Jason Frederick Kidd is an American former professional basketball player who is currently the head coach of the Milwaukee Bucks of the National Basketball Association. Previously a point guard in the NBA, he was a ten-time NBA All-Star, a five-time...
- Jason Momoa
- Actor, Film actor, Film director, Influence Node, Film producer, Person, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Film writer
Joseph Jason Namakaeha Momoa is an American actor, model, director, writer, and producer. He is known for his television roles as Ronon Dex on the military science fiction television series Stargate: Atlantis; as Khal Drogo in the HBO fantasy...