Meaning : Unknown, Generous,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), JAH wahd,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jawad:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Jawad:
- Jawad is an Arabic word meaning 'open-handed' or 'generous'. It can be used also as a name, though is it uncommon. Jawad is said to be one of the names used to describe Mohammed. It is also the name of a town in India.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Jawad is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Jawad is: Openhanded. Generous.
Definition funny of Jawad:
- For example you will find a person having name Jawad in Pakistan with good position at service. He behaves very sophisticatedly at his work place and lovingly at home. He is very friendly with all the relations, friends, colleagues and people living around. His aim of life and objectives are very superior to none. Most importantly, he loves someone deeply.
- Jawad plays Deadbolt and Master of Puppets so Jawad its amazing.Jawads the man
- -"Oh my God! I can't believe you just murdered these children. You are such a Jawad." -"I hereby arrest you on several accounts of being Jawadish"
- jawad = shameer
- "Ew, Anna, is that a Jawad? I think I'm about to vomit." "WHAT THE FUCK? IT IS A JAWAD! OH FUCK. LETS GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE."
Expression information Jawad:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Jawad:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Jawad:
- Long Live Palestine Part 2 (feat. Dam, The Narcicyst, Eslam Jawad, Hich-Kas, Reveal, Hasan Salaam, Shadia Mansour) by Lowkey from the Album Long Live Palestine Parts 1 & 2
- Ahmad Jawad Afny W Raah by Ahmad Jawad from the Album Habibi Khaliji
- Ahmad Jawad Ya Satar by Various artists from the Album Songs Of Iraq
- Al Jawâd, An Nasîr, Al Barr, At Tawwâb (Quran) by Nabil Al Awadi from the Album Al Jawâd, An Nasîr, Al Barr, At Tawwâb (Quran)
- Alesh (featuring Jawad) by Filastine & Maga Bo from the Album Sonar Calibrado
- Anta el jawad by Groupe Al-Houda from the Album Mina El A'amaq - Chants religieux - Inchad - Quran - Coran
- A bas le tribalisme (feat. Jawad Sillas, Dabash Ashtray, Emcee Parano) [Explicit] by Planète Rouge Congo from the Album Diable rouge concept [Explicit]
- Elzin - Jawad Al Ali - Marmar - Khaliji - Arabic by Marmar - Khaliji - Arabic (32) from the Album Marmar - Khaliji - Arabic (32)
- Maqam Alkhanbat (Janjal Alia - Jawad Jawad - Salam Aladar Alsalam) by Alrafedine Group from the Album Maqam & Songs from Iraq
- Pasta 'Jawad, Jawad Musayyabi'' by Rashid Al-Qundarji from the Album Musique Savante d'Irak
Books about Jawad:
- The Art of Alberto 'Sting' Russo: Caricatures: MadArtistPublishing.com Presents MASTER SERIES COLLECTION (MASTER... - Mar 4, 2013 by Mad Artist Publishing and Marcin Migdal
- General Chemistry Laboratories - Jun 23, 2010 by NARAYAN MAHESH and MAHMOUD JAWAD
- A Practical Guide to Echocardiography and Cardiac Doppler Ultrasound - Mar 1, 1996 by Ibrahim A. Jawad
- Art of Sebastian Cast: Caricatures: Drawing and Painting Secrets & Techniques (BookPushers) - Aug 8, 2013 by Mad Artist Publishing and Marcin Migdal
- Phase Behavior of Petroleum Reservoir Fluids, Second Edition - Dec 18, 2014 by Karen Schou Pedersen and Peter L. Christensen
- The Rights of Women in Islam: An Authentic Approach - Aug 15, 1998 by Haifaa A. Jawad
- Production Planning and Control with SAP ERP - Oct 1, 2013 by Jawad Akhtar
- Quality Management with SAP - 2015 by Jawad Akhtar
- Biography of Imam Muhammad al Jawad (as): A short History of Imam Muhammad al Jawad (as) (Biographical series... - Apr 9, 2014 by Mohammed Akberali
- The Manifesto of the Digital Revolution: Reflections, Observations & Forecast - Sep 28, 2015 by Jawad Essadki
Movies about Jawad:
- Saida jawad : monsieur accordeon
- AICHA job at any price volume 2 [DVD] (2011) Sofia Essaïdi; Saida Jawad NR
- Planting the Roots of Peace: From Mines to Vines with Heidi Kuhn and Shamim Jawad, in Afghanistan
Wiki information Jawad:
- Muhammad al-Jawad
- Man, Person, Deceased Person
Muhammad ibn ‘Alī ibn Mūsā sometimes called Abu Ja'far was known as al-Jawād and al-Taqī.He was descendant of Prophet Muhammad and the ninth Shia Imam after his father Ali al-Ridha and before his son Ali al-Hadi. After Ali al-Ridha's death, the...
- Jawad Ahmad
- Pop Artist, Topic, Award Nominee, Film producer, Composer, , Person, Musician, Film music contributor, Musical Artist
Jawad Ahmad is a Pakistani singer and musician. He is known for his song "Main Tenu Samjhawan Ki" sung by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan. This song was recreated by Sharib-Toshi for Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania.
- Jawad Williams
- Person, Measured person, Athlete, Basketball Player
Jawad Hason Williams is an American professional basketball player who currently plays for Royal Halı Gaziantep of the Turkish Basketball League. He played high school basketball at St. Edward High School of Lakewood, Ohio and collegiately for the...
- Saida Jawad
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person
Saida Jawad is an actress.
- Mohamed Al-Jawad
- Soccer Defender, Measured person, Athlete, Person, Football player
Mohamed Abd Al-Jawad is former Saudi Arabian football defender. His nickname is flying wing. Mário Zagallo gave him his number 13 in Saudi national team while he was training Saudi National team, Al-Jawad played with Saudi national team from 1980 to...
- Jawad Tabrizi
- Man, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Person
Ayatollah Mirza Jawad Tabrizi was an Iranian Twelver Shi'a Marja'. He was born in Tabriz, Iran in 1926 AD. At 22 he moved to Qom and later to Najaf, Iraq until he was deported. He then moved back to Qom and was a teacher in the hawza of Qom until his...
- Jawad, India
- Location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Jawad is a Tehsil and a Nagar Panchayat in Neemuch district in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh.
- Mohamed Jawad
- Man, Person
Mohamed Jawad, born in Miranshah, Pakistan, was accused of attempted murder before a Guantanamo military commission on charges that he threw a grenade at a passing American convoy on December 17, 2002. Jawad's family says that he was 12 years old at...
- Jawad Saleem
- Person, Deceased Person
Jewad Selim was an Iraqi sculptor born in Ankara in 1919. He studied sculpture in Paris, Rome and London. After he returned to Iraq, he was appointed head of the Sculpture Dept. at the Institute of Fine Arts in Baghdad, a position he retained until...
- Jawad Salehi
- Scientist, Person
Jawad A. Salehi, IEEE Fellow, born in Kazemain, Iraq, on December 22, 1956 is an Iranian electrical and computer engineer, pioneer of optical code division multiple access and a highly cited researcher. He is also a board member of Academy of...