Meaning : Victory, This name is often used as pet form for any names beginning with the letter J, or from the Sanskrit meaning 'victory'., A Bird In The Crow Family, A Bird in the Crow Family,
Pronunciation : (JHAY), jay,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jay:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Jay:
- Jay is an Indian male name meaning 'victory' in Sanskrit. It is also a shortened form of names starting with the letter 'j', and lastly does occur as a given name for boys and girls.
- German Meaning: The name Jay is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Jay is: Swift.
- American Meaning: The name Jay is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Jay is: Swift.
- Sanskrit Meaning: The name Jay is a Sanskrit baby name. In Sanskrit the meaning of the name Jay is: Victorious.
- English Meaning: The name Jay is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Jay is: To rejoice (from the Latin 'Gaius'). The name of a bird. Used as a diminutive for any name starting with 'J', and can also be used as a nickname for someone who talks a lot.
- French Meaning: The name Jay is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Jay is: Bluejay.
- Hindi Meaning: The name Jay is a Hindi baby name. In Hindi the meaning of the name Jay is: Various deities in Hindi classical mythological writings are named Jay.
Definition funny of Jay:
- Derek: "Did you see that jay run by?" Nick: "Yeah his name is Jay, he's really good." Victoria:"And he's so hot!! Jay is such a jay!"
- If you're coming to my house bring a case of beer and a jay.
- I seen this Jay the other day, I wish I could be like him.
- Jay he's that hot guy! Hot Oh Jay yeah that goreous funny guy! sexy I,ve gotta get his number! WOW
- Girl 1(jays girlfriend): I love jay. Girl 2(jays ex girlfriend): I should of never gave him up. Treats you like a princess.
- A blood u gettin them red an black Jays that come out on the 13th?
- woww, he's such a Jay!
Expression information Jay:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Jay:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Jay:
- Umbrella [feat. JAY-Z] by Rihanna from the Album Good Girl Gone Bad: Reloaded (Exclusive Edition)
- The Devil Is A Lie [feat. JAY Z] [Explicit] by Rick Ross from the Album The Devil Is A Lie [Explicit]
- Suit & Tie featuring JAY Z (Radio Edit) by Justin Timberlake from the Album Suit & Tie featuring JAY Z
- Seen It All [feat. JAY Z] [Explicit] by Jeezy from the Album Seen It All [Explicit]
- Suit & Tie featuring JAY Z by Justin Timberlake feat. JAY Z from the Album The 20/20 Experience [Clean]
- Money Trees [feat. Jay Rock] [Explicit] by Kendrick Lamar from the Album good kid, m.A.A.d city [Explicit]
- Diamonds From Sierra Leone (Remix) (Explicit) [feat. JAY-Z] by Kanye West from the Album Late Registration (Explicit Version)
- Mr. Carter (Album Version (Explicit)) [feat. JAY-Z] [Explicit] by Lil Wayne from the Album Tha Carter III (Explicit Version)
- I'll Be [feat. JAY-Z] [Explicit] by Foxy Brown from the Album Ill Na Na (Explicit)
- Isolate (feat. Jay Flo) [Explicit] by MaarMaar101 from the Album Vindiction: The Free E.P [Explicit]
Books about Jay:
- Jay's Journal - Aug 17, 2010 by Anonymous and Beatrice Sparks
- 1944: FDR and the Year That Changed History - Sep 22, 2015 by Jay Winik
- Hippie Chick: A Tale of Love, Devotion & Surrender - Oct 1, 2015 by Jay Blakesberg and Grace Slick
- The Defining Decade: Why Your Twenties Matter--And How to Make the Most of Them Now - Apr 2, 2013 by Meg Jay
- The Christian Counselor's Manual: The Practice of Nouthetic Counseling (Jay Adams Library) - Jun 22, 1986 by Jay E. Adams
- Empire of Self: A Life of Gore Vidal - Oct 13, 2015 by Jay Parini
- Massacre on the Merrimack: Hannah Duston's Captivity and Revenge in Colonial America - Oct 1, 2015 by Jay Atkinson
- Decoded - Nov 1, 2011 by Jay-Z
- Theology of Christian Counseling, A - Jun 15, 1986 by Jay E. Adams
- Empire State of Mind: How Jay-Z Went from Street Corner to Corner Office - Jun 26, 2012 by Zack O'Malley Greenburg and Steve Forbes
Movies about Jay:
- Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back2001 R CC
- O'Jays - Live In Concert2012 NR CC
- Jay Johnson - The Two & Only!2014 NR CC
- A Genius Leaves the Hood: The Unauthorized Story of Jay Z2014 NR
- Deceptive Practice: The Mysteries and Mentors of Ricky Jay2013 Unrated
- Better Than Something: Jay Reatard2012 NR
- Jay and Silent Bob's Super Groovy Cartoon Movie2014 CC
- Jay Mohr: Funny For a Girl2008 R CC
- Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back2001 NR
- Live Seminar with Leon Jay2015 NR
Wiki information Jay:
- Gangsta rap Artist, TV Producer, Sports Team Owner, Organization founder, Lyricist, Featured artist, Organization leader, Musician, Author, Film producer
Shawn Corey Carter, known by his stage name Jay Z, is an American rapper, record producer, and entrepreneur. He is one of the most financially successful hip hop artists and entrepreneurs in America. In 2014, Forbes estimated Jay Z's net worth at...
- Jay Leno
- Comedian, TV Writer, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Personality, Person, TV Program Creator, Topic, Influence Node, Award Winner, TV Producer
James Douglas Muir "Jay" Leno is an American comedian, actor, writer, producer, voice actor, and television host. He was the host of NBC's The Tonight Show with Jay Leno from 1992 to 2009. Beginning in September 2009, Leno started a primetime talk...
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
- Chat show, Identity, Award-Nominated Work, Award-Winning Work, Topic, TV Program
The Tonight Show with Jay Leno is an American late-night talk show hosted by Jay Leno that initially aired from May 25, 1992 to May 29, 2009, and resumed production on March 1, 2010 until its ending on February 6, 2014. The fourth incarnation of the...
- J Dilla
- Alternative hip hop Artist, Lyricist, Featured artist, Deceased Person, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Record Producer, Film actor, Musician
James Dewitt Yancey, better known by the stage names J Dilla and Jay Dee, was an American record producer and rapper who emerged from the mid-1990s underground hip hop scene in Detroit, Michigan. According to his obituary at NPR.org, he "was one of...
- Disc jockey
A disc jockey is a person who plays recorded music for an audience, either a radio audience if the mix is broadcast or the audience in a venue such as a bar or nightclub. In venues such as a club event or rave, this is an audience of dancers....
- Fictional Character, Comic Book Character
Jay Garrick is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. He is the first superhero to call himself Flash. The character was created by writer Gardner Fox and artist Harry Lampert, and first appeared in the comic...
- Jay Chou
- Taiwanese pop Artist, Author, Film music contributor, Musician, Record Producer, , Musical Artist, Guitarist, Award Nominee, Lyricist
Jay Chou is a Taiwanese musician, singer, songwriter, record producer, and actor. In 2000, Chou released his debut album, titled Jay, under the record company Alfa Music. Since then his music has gained recognition throughout Asia, most notably in...
- Jay County
- US County, Location, Literature Subject, Statistical region, Administrative Division, HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location, Newspaper circulation area
Jay County is a county located in the U.S. state of Indiana. As of 2010, the population was 21,253. The county seat is Portland.
- Jay Rockefeller
- Politician, Person, Family member, U.S. Congressperson, Identity
John Davison "Jay" Rockefeller IV served as a United States Senator from West Virginia, from 1985 to 2015. He was first elected to the Senate in 1984, while in office as Governor of West Virginia, a position he held from 1977 to 1985. Rockefeller...
- Animal, Organism Classification
Jays are several species of medium-sized, usually colorful and noisy, passerine birds in the crow family, Corvidae. The names jay and magpie are somewhat interchangeable, and the evolutionary relationships are rather complex. For example, the...