Meaning : God is gracious, A Scottish variant of the English name Jane, which means 'God has given'., God is Gracious, God Is Gracious,
Pronunciation : jeen; zhahn, (JEEN),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jean:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Jean:
- Jean is a French male name as well as a Hebrew female name. The former comes from 'John'; the latter from 'Jane'.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Jean is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Jean is: Gift from God.
- American Meaning: The name Jean is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Jean is: Gift from God.
- French Meaning: The name Jean is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Jean is: Jean is sometimes hyphenated with a second name and the French pronunciation may be used as in Jean-Luc and Jean-Paul.
Definition funny of Jean:
- I miss Jean, she was so awesome. I wonder what she's up to...
- That girl is DEFINATLY a Jean look at her Painting!
- "What's his name?".... "Jean.." :)
- That bootilicious girl is a JEAN!
- No example of Jean
- "Jean is my best friend and I'm the only person she can trust with her secrets." "Jean is always a fun outgoing young women to be around."
- Is that Jean? Yeah, it is Jean, you can tell because her perfectness is radiating over everybody.
Expression information Jean:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Jean:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Jean:
Books about Jean:
- Texas Hope: Sweetgrass Springs Stories (Texas Heroes Book 16) - Sep 27, 2015 by Jean Brashear
- Blue Jean Chef: Delicious Under Pressure - Oct 1, 2015 by Meredith Laurence
- Wilma Jean the Worry Machine - Jan 15, 2012 by Julia Cook and Anita DuFalla
- Jean Haines' Atmospheric Watercolours: Painting with Freedom, Expression and Style - Aug 1, 2012 by Jean Haines
- Jean Haines' World of Watercolour - Jul 14, 2015 by Jean Haines
- Jean-Louis Deniot: Interiors - Sep 30, 2014 by Diane Dorrans Saeks and Xavier Bejot
- The Northern Correspondent - Sep 2, 2015 by Jean Stubbs
- The Land of Painted Caves: Earth's Children, Book Six - Nov 22, 2011 by Jean M. Auel
- Tequila and Candy Hearts: A Blueberry Springs Valentine's Day Short Story Romance (Blueberry Springs Sweet Treats... - Jan 30, 2015 by Jean Oram
- Cane (New Edition) - Jun 13, 2011 by Jean Toomer and Rudolph P. Byrd
Movies about Jean:
- The Cop in Blue Jeans2006 NR CC
- Puss in Boots; Told by Tracey Ullman with Music by Jean Luc Ponty2012 NR CC
- The Legend Of Billie Jean1985 PG-13 CC
- Jean De Florette2012 NR
- Jean-Michel Basquiat: The Radiant Child2011 NR CC
- Jean-Philippe (English Subtitled)2006 NR
- The Muppet Show: Season 32008 Unrated
- Jean-Michel Cousteau 3d Film Trilogy2012
- American Masters: Billie Jean King2014 NR CC
- Legend of Billie Jean - Fair is Fair Edition - Blu-ray1985 PG-13
Wiki information Jean:
- Jean Grey
- TV Character, Video Game Character, Comic Book Character, Film character, Fictional Character
Jean Grey, or Jean Grey-Summers, is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics and is a founding member of the X-Men. Jean Grey has been known under the aliases Marvel Girl, Phoenix, and Dark Phoenix. Created...
- Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- Philosopher, Musician, Person, Lyricist, , Film music contributor, Name source, Composer, Librettist, Author
Jean-Jacques Rousseau was a Genevan philosopher, writer, and composer of the 18th century. His political philosophy influenced the Enlightenment in France and across Europe, as well as aspects of the French Revolution and the overall development of...
- Cardinal Richelieu
- Statesman, Politician, Person, Organization founder, Religious Leader, Deceased Person, Author, Military Commander
Armand Jean du Plessis, Cardinal-Duke of Richelieu and of Fronsac was a French clergyman, noble and statesman. He was consecrated as a bishop in 1607 and was appointed Foreign Secretary in 1616. Richelieu soon rose in both the Catholic Church and the...
- Wyclef Jean
- Alternative Artist, Record Producer, Award Nominee, TV Personality, Person or entity appearing in film, Identity, Composer, Musician, Lyricist, Award Winner
Wyclef Jeanelle Jean is a Haitian rapper, musician and actor. At the age of nine, Jean moved to the United States with his family and has spent much of his life there. He first achieved fame as a member of the acclaimed New Jersey hip hop group the...
- Dramatist, Person, Topic, Award Nominee, Author, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person, Film story contributor, Influence Node
Jean-Baptiste Poquelin, known by his stage name Molière, was a French playwright and actor who is considered to be one of the greatest masters of comedy in Western literature. Among Molière's best known works are The Misanthrope, The School for...
- Jean-Baptiste Lamarck
- Author, Influence Node, Person, Academic, Literature Subject, Deceased Person, Name source
Jean-Baptiste Pierre Antoine de Monet, Chevalier de Lamarck, often known simply as Lamarck, was a French naturalist. He was a soldier, biologist, academic, and an early proponent of the idea that evolution occurred and proceeded in accordance with...
- Jean Giraud
- Comics artist, Author, Award Winner, Deceased Person, TV Actor, Film crewmember, Film actor, Film art director, Film story contributor, Organization founder
Jean Henri Gaston Giraud was a French artist, cartoonist, and writer, who worked in the Franco-Belgian bandes dessinées tradition. Giraud earned worldwide fame, predominantly under the pseudonym Mœbius, and to a lesser extent Gir, which he used for...
- Jean-Paul Sartre
- Philosopher, Name source, Dedicatee, Author, Award Winner, Film story contributor, Deceased Person, Film actor, Identity, Award Nominee
Jean-Paul Charles Aymard Sartre was a French philosopher, playwright, novelist, political activist, biographer, and literary critic. He was one of the key figures in the philosophy of existentialism and phenomenology, and one of the leading figures...
- Billie Jean King
- Topic, Person Or Being In Fiction, Person, Topic, Athlete, Identity, Tennis Tournament Champion, Name source, Measured person, Organization founder
Billie Jean King is an American former World No. 1 professional tennis player. King won 39 Grand Slam titles, including 12 singles, 16 women's doubles, and 11 mixed doubles titles. King won the singles title at the inaugural WTA Tour Championships....
- Jean Chrétien
- Identity, Person, Political Appointer, Public figure with medical condition, Politician, Author, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film
Joseph Jacques Jean Chrétien PC OM CC QC known commonly as Jean Chrétien is a Canadian politician and statesman who served as the 20th Prime Minister of Canada. He served in the position for over ten years, from November 4, 1993 to December 12,...