Origin : Medieval French,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jehan:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Jehan:
- Muslim Meaning: The name Jehan is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Jehan is: The world.
- Old French form of Iohannes (see JOHN).
Definition funny of Jehan:
- That Jehan got me all high and hot on the dancefloor and I woke up in Morawaka with handcuffs on.
Expression information Jehan:
- People with this name tend to be quiet, cooperative, considerate, sympathetic to others, adaptable, balanced and sometimes shy. They are trustworthy, respecting the confidences of others, and make excellent diplomats, mediators and partners. They are often very intuitive. They like detail and order, and often find change worrisome. They may sometimes feel insecure or restless.
Soul information Jehan:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Jehan:
- Jehan by Raquy and the Cavemen from the Album Naked - 12 Middle-Eastern Drum Solos
- Jehan by Raquy and the Cavemen from the Album Greatest Belly-Dance Hits, Vol I: Cabaret Style Bellydance
- La déploration sur la mort de Jehan Ockeghem by Hilliard Ensemble/Paul Hillier/David James/Paul Elliott/Leigh Nixon/Michael George from the Album Josquin Desprez - Motets and Chansons
- Al Ayn Mulayateen (Jehan's Metal Mix) by Jehan Kamal from the Album Arabesque Rock Fantasy
- San-E-Jehan by Mehdi Hassan & Others from the Album Hamd-O-Naat Mehdi Hassan & Others
- Aur Bhi Jehan by Fariha Parvaiz from the Album Piya
- Ave Maria, Jehan Alain by Schola Cantorum of Holy Family from the Album Songs for the Eucharist, Ancient and New
- Choral (Jehan Alain) by Danièle Arpajou from the Album The French Collection
- Da Meene Bil Jehan Weh by Shahjahan Miskeen from the Album Intezaar
- Deploration de la Mort de Jehan Ockeghem: Deploration de la Mort de Jehan Ockeghem by Laudantes Consort from the Album The Golden Age of European Polyphony
Books about Jehan:
- Jehan de Saintre (Ldp Let.Gothiq.) (French Edition) - Jun 1, 1995 by A. De La Sale and Antoine De La Salle
- A Woman of Egypt - Feb 1, 2002 by Jehan Sadat
- Jehan Georges Vibert: 50+ Academic Paintings - Aug 12, 2011 by Daniel Ankele and Denise Ankele
- Disentangling Smart Power: Interest, Tools and Strategies: The Key for a Transatlantic Strategic Partnership - Sep 30, 2015 by Aude Jehan and András Simonyi
- outdoor photography - Aug 14, 2015 by jehan ezzat
- The Image of the Black in Western Art, Volume I: From the Pharaohs to the Fall of the Roman Empire: New Edition - Oct 12, 2010 by David Bindman and Henry Louis Gates Jr.
- The Book of Gladness / Le Livre de Leesce: A 14th Century Defense of Women, in English and French, by Jehan Le... - Oct 10, 2013 by Jean Le Faevre
- A Woman of Egypt : Jehan Sadat's Story of Her Love for Anwar Sadat and for Her country - Mar 1, 1989 by Jehan Sadat
- Jehan Bodel, avec des commentaires sur Le congé de Baude Fastoul (French Edition) - Aug 29, 2010 by Langlade, Émile
- rocks: earth space - Nov 22, 2014 by jehan ezzat m
Movies about Jehan:
- The Ultimate Bellydance Fitness Workout, Temple of Jehan: Belly dance exercise, Open level belly dance classes2003 NR
- Lal Haveli1944
- Charlie Rose - Robin Wright /Jehan Sadat / Juan Cole2009
Wiki information Jehan:
- Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, Deceased Person, Person, Award Nominee, TV Actor, Influence Node
Mumtaz Jehan, more popularly known as Madhubala, was an Indian Bollywood actress who appeared in classic films of Hindi Cinema. She was active between 1942 and 1960. Along with her contemporaries Nargis and Meena Kumari, she is regarded as one of the...
- Noor Jehan
- Ghazal Artist, Musical Artist, Film actor, Topic, Award Winner, Deceased Person, Film director, Person, Social network user, Featured artist
Noor Jehan or Noor Jahan was the adopted stage name for Allah Rakhi Wasai, a singer and actress in India and Pakistan. Her career spanned seven decades. She was renowned as one of the greatest and most influential singers of her time in Indian...
- Person, Featured artist, Musical Artist, Musician, Composer
Jean Marie Cayrecastel better known as Jehan is a French songwriter and singer. He is one of the last itinerant songwriter from the Midi with uninterrupted Trouvère tradition.
- Jehan Sadat
- Politician, TV Actor, Author, Person, Person or entity appearing in film
Jehan Sadat is the widow of Anwar Sadat, and was First Lady of Egypt from 1970 until Sadat's assassination in 1981.
- Sonya Jehan
- Actor, Topic, Film actor, Person, Influence Node
Sonya Jehan is a Pakistani actress. Born to Jehan-Rizvi family; where her grandparents Noor Jehan and Shaukat Hussain Rizvi and other relatives Sikander Rizvi, Zille Huma and Ahmed Ali Butt are all silver screen personalities. Jehan made her screen...
- Jehan Alain
- Deceased Person, , Composer, Military Person, Person, Musical Artist, Musician
Jehan Ariste Alain was a French organist and composer.
- Jehan Barbur
- Musical Artist, Musician, Person
- Jehan Mubarak
- Cricket Bowler, Measured person, Person, Cricket Player, Identity, Athlete
Jehan Mubarak is an American-born professional Sri Lankan cricketer. He is a left-handed batsman and a right-arm offbreak bowler. After 7 years of scarcity in international arena, he was included to the Test side of the team during Pakistan tour of...
- Jehan Rictus
- Author, Deceased Person, Person
Jehan Rictus was a French poet, born Gabriel Randon in Boulogne-sur-Mer. After an unhappy childhood and poor beginnings in the life, Gabriel Randon, having taken the pseudonym of Jehan Rictus, found success in 1895 with poems in popular language...
- Claude Frollo
- Fictional Character, Theater Character, TV Character, Book Character, Film character
Claude Frollo is a fictional character and the main antagonist from Victor Hugo's 1831 novel The Hunchback of Notre-Dame. He is the Archdeacon of Notre Dame.