Meaning : Spear ruler, Diminutive form of names beginning with Jer or Ger, This name can be a pet form of the name Jeremy or Jeremiah, from the Hebrew meaning 'exalted by God' , or a pet form of the name Gerald, meaning 'brave with spear'., Diminutive Form Of Names Beginning With Jer Or Ger,
Pronunciation : (JHERiy), JEH ree, JER-ee ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jerry:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Jerry:
- Jerry is a unisex given name of Old English origin. It is the modern diminutive form of Gerald. It has popular in both England and America.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Jerry is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Jerry is: May Jehovah exalt. Exalted of the Lord. Jeremiah was a 7th century prophet and the author of the book of Lamentations in the Old Testament. Used commonly in Ireland.
- American Meaning: The name Jerry is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Jerry is: May Jehovah exalt. Exalted of the Lord. Jeremiah was a 7th century prophet and the author of the book of Lamentations in the Old Testament. Used commonly in Ireland.
- English Meaning: The name Jerry is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Jerry is: A diminutive of a Jeremiah, Jeremy, or Jerome, also used as an independent name. Also a colloquial term for a German soldier. Famous bearer: American comedian-actor Jerry Lewis was born Joseph Levitch.
- Greek Meaning: The name Jerry is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Jerry is: Holy name. Sacred name.
- Diminutive of JEREMY, JEROME, GERALD, GERALDINE, and other names beginning with the same sound.
Definition funny of Jerry:
- Girl: Look, here comes a Jerry...I'll go ask him out!
- i want to get in Jerry's pants Jerry and Samantha have sex every night Nina wants to get in bed with Jerry
- My high school had this great set of WW II books, and I can remember this one story from a veteran that, for whatever reason, has stuck with me. He and his unit had assaulted a German airfield. "We were running around securing the hangars. I passed the door to an office and kicked it open. I tossed in a grenade and the Jerry behind the desk caught it and shouted, "Nein! Nein!" I yelled, "Ja! Ja!" and slammed the door shut."
- dude, I think I love jerry. when I seen jerry it was love at first sight.
- jerry is such a sweet guy.
- Girl: Man that Jerry is one fine fucker. Me: Thats my Jerry back off.
- Girl: OMFG i want Jerry inside me! Me: STOP IT STOP IT! MY OVARIES! I NEED JERRY!
Expression information Jerry:
- People with this name tend to be orderly and dedicated to building their lives on a solid foundation of order and service. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. Their practical nature makes them good at managing and saving money, and at building things in the material world. Because of their focus on order and practicality, they may seem overly cautious and conservative at times.
Soul information Jerry:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Jerry:
- Did You Hear About Jerry - Bix Factor
- Jerry - Harry Belafonte
- Jerry - John Mellencamp
- Jerry Curlan - The Angry Samoans
- Jerry Springer - "Weird Al" Yankovic
- Jerry Was A Racecar Driver - Primus
- Jerry's Breakdown - Chet Atkins
- Jerry Was A Race Car Driver by Primus from the Album Sailing The Seas Of Cheese
- Talk (Jerry Folk Remix) by Atlas Bound from the Album Talk (Jerry Folk Remix)
- The Ballad of Jerry Jeff Walker (Featuring Jerry Jeff Walker) by Brooks & Dunn from the Album Cowboy Town
Books about Jerry:
- Jerry Lee Lewis: His Own Story - Sep 15, 2015 by Rick Bragg
- RFK Jr.: Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Dark Side of the Dream - Sep 22, 2015 by Jerry Oppenheimer
- Ben & Jerry's Homemade Ice Cream & Dessert Book - Jan 5, 1987 by Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield
- Jerry - Mar 30, 2011 by Jean Webster
- Crash - Mar 18, 1997 by Jerry Spinelli
- Maniac Magee - Nov 1, 1999 by Jerry Spinelli
- Stargirl - May 14, 2002 by Jerry Spinelli
- A Grace Disguised: How the Soul Grows through Loss - Dec 30, 2004 by Jerry L. Sittser
- Jerry Snyder's Guitar School, Method Book 1: A Comprehensive Method for Class and Individual Instruction - May 1998 by Jerry Snyder
- Trusting God: Even When Life Hurts - Apr 22, 2008 by Jerry Bridges
Movies about Jerry:
- Jerry Maguire1996 R CC
- Tom and Jerry: The Complete First Volume2011 CC
- Tom and Jerry: The Complete Third Volume1949 CC
- Tom and Jerry: The Complete Second Volume1952 CC
- Tom and Jerry: The Movie1993 G CC
- The Paul Winchell and Jerry Mahoney Show (1950)2007 NR CC
- Tom and Jerry: The Fast and the Furry2005 NR CC
- Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz2011 CC
- Tom and Jerry: The Magic Ring2005 NR CC
- Tom and Jerry: Paws for a Holiday2010 NR CC
Wiki information Jerry:
- Tom and Jerry
- Film series, Identity, Adapted Work
Tom and Jerry is an American animated series of short films created in 1940, by William Hanna and Joseph Barbera. It centers on a rivalry between its two title characters, Tom Cat and Jerry Mouse, and many recurring characters, based around slapstick...
- Jerry Brown
- Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Topic, Person, Author, Politician, Public figure with medical condition, Identity, Organization founder, Art Subject
Edmund Gerald "Jerry" Brown Jr. is an American politician and lawyer who has served as the 39th Governor of California since 2011. A member of the Democratic Party, Brown previously served as the 34th Governor from 1975 to 1983, and is the...
- Jerry Lewis
- Comedian, Literature Subject, Influence Node, Topic, TV Personality, Film story contributor, Film actor, Award Winner, Musician, TV Actor
Jerry Lewis AM is an American comedian, actor, singer, film producer, screenwriter and film director. He is known for his slapstick humor in film, television, stage and radio. He originally created an act with Dean Martin in 1946 which performed in...
- Jerry Lawler
- Wrestler, Musical Artist, TV Actor, Person, TV Personality, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Identity
Jerry O'Neil Lawler is an American semi-retired professional wrestler and color commentator. He is currently signed to WWE, where he serves as the color commentator on SmackDown, Main Event and WWE pay-per-view events. Lawler is known throughout the...
- Jerry Seinfeld
- Stand-up comedian, Award Nominee, Website Owner, Film writer, Identity, TV Actor, Musical Artist, TV Writer, Influence Node, TV subject
Jerome Allen "Jerry" Seinfeld is an American comedian, actor, writer, and producer. He is known for playing a semifictional version of himself in the sitcom Seinfeld, which he co-created and co-wrote with Larry David. For its final two seasons, they...
- Jerry Garcia
- Folk rock Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Lyricist, Musical Artist, Celebrity, Author, Guitarist, Film music contributor, Composer, Deceased Person
Jerome John "Jerry" Garcia was an American musician best known for his lead guitar work, singing and songwriting with the band the Grateful Dead, which came to prominence during the counterculture era in the 1960s. Though he disavowed the role,...
- Jerry Lee Lewis
- Blues Artist, TV Actor, Musician, TV subject, Composer, TV Personality, Topic, Musical Artist, Lyricist, Film actor
Jerry Lee Lewis is an American singer-songwriter, musician, and pianist, who is often known by his nickname of The Killer and is often viewed as "rock & roll's first great wild man." As an early pioneer of rock and roll music, in 1956 Lewis made his...
- Jerry Seinfeld
- TV Character, Film character, Fictional Character
Jerome "Jerry" Seinfeld is the protagonist of the American television sitcom Seinfeld. The straight man among his group of friends, this semi-fictionalized version of comedian Jerry Seinfeld was named after, co-created by, based on, and played by...
- Jerry Reed
- Country Artist, Award Winner, Musical Artist, Film music contributor, Deceased Person, Musician, Composer, Featured artist, Lyricist, Topic
Jerry Reed Hubbard, known professionally as Jerry Reed, was an American country music singer, guitarist, and songwriter, as well as an actor who appeared in more than a dozen films. His signature songs included “Guitar Man,” “U.S. Male,” “A Thing...
- Internet Publishing and Broadcasting and Web Search Portals Business, Business Operation, Sponsor, Employer, Software Developer, Identity, Award Winner, Ranked item, Project focus, Venture Funded Company
Yahoo Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. It is globally known for its Web portal, search engine Yahoo! Search, and related services, including Yahoo! Directory, Yahoo! Mail, Yahoo! News,...