Meaning : A pet form of Janet and Jane meaning 'God beholds' 'foresight' 'Yahweh is merciful'., Short Form Of Jesse Or Jessica, Short form of Jesse or Jessica, N/A,
Pronunciation : (JHEHS), jess, JES ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jess:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Jess:
- Jess is a short form of Jessie or Jessica. May also be used as a short version of boy's names Jesse and again, Jessie. The name was borne by Postman Pat's cat.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Jess is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Jess is: Jehovah exists.
- American Meaning: The name Jess is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Jess is: Jehovah exists.
- Short form of JESSE or JESSICA
Definition funny of Jess:
- Hey, don't you just love that girl? Yeah, she's so jess.
- I wish i could hang out with Jess right now...
- I MUST TEXT JESS ABOUT THIS...NOW!
- Who the hell did you hear that from? Jess . . . GODDAMN-IT she's the master.
- That girl Jess is everything you yould ever want and much more.
- omg shes so jess
- Random Girl: OMG i just saw Jess in the forest Even more random girl: well dur, dumbass, she has to for her d of e Random Girl: You do realise that she doesn't do a d of e, right? Even more random girl: No, but that's what she said she was doing
Expression information Jess:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Jess:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Jess:
- Rather Be (feat. Jess Glynne) by Clean Bandit from the Album Rather Be (feat. Jess Glynne)
- Rather Be (feat. Jess Glynne) by Clean Bandit from the Album New Eyes
- Not Letting Go (feat. Jess Glynne) by Tinie Tempah from the Album Not Letting Go (feat. Jess Glynne)
- My Love [feat. Jess Glynne] by Route 94 from the Album My Love
- Rather Be (feat. Jess Glynne) by Clean Bandit from the Album I Cry When I Laugh
- Rather Be (feat. Jess Glynne) [The Magician Remix] by Clean Bandit from the Album Rather Be (feat. Jess Glynne) [Remixes]
- Foreign Language (feat. Jess) [Flight Facilities Extended Mix] by Flight Facilities from the Album Foreign Language Remixes
- Rather Be (feat. Jess Glynne) [Walter Ego Remix] by Clean Bandit from the Album Rather Be (feat. Jess Glynne) [Remixes]
- Rather Be (feat. Jess Glynne) [Robin Schulz Edit] by Clean Bandit from the Album Prayer
- Ponytail (feat. Jess) by Badanamu from the Album Ponytail (feat. Jess)
Books about Jess:
- Jess (American Girl Today) - Dec 1, 2005 by Mary Casanova
- Jess - Jul 6, 2010 by Henry Rider Haggard
- Dun Lady's Jess: The Changespell Saga - Jan 24, 2013 by Doranna Durgin
- RANGE WAR: Forty-Second in a Series of Jess Williams Westerns (A Jess Williams Western Book 42) - Aug 21, 2015 by Robert J. Thomas
- Beautiful Ruins: A Novel - Apr 2, 2013 by Jess Walter
- Party of Three: Sunday Night Dinner Club, Book 1 - Oct 21, 2014 by Jess Dee and Heidi Moore
- PAINTED LADIES: Forty-First in a Series of Jess Williams Westerns (A Jess Williams Western Book 41) - Jul 4, 2015 by Robert J. Thomas
- Three of a Kind - Jul 28, 2015 by Jess Dee
- Jess - Jan 17, 2014 by Pauline George
- Jess: To and From the Printed Page - Jun 1, 2007 by Ingrid Schaffner and Jess
Movies about Jess:
- Tracy & Jess: Living with Early Onset Alzheimer's2010 NR
- Jess & James2015 Unrated
- Jess Franco's Count Dracula1973 PG
- Beethoven - The Symphonies Boxset / Herbert von Karajan, Gundula Janowitz, Christa Ludwig, Jess Thomas, Walter...2005 NR
- Jess + Moss2012 Unrated
- Jess Franco - The Perverse Collection1982 Unrated
- Revenge in the House of Usher1982 Unrated
- Guess With Jess - Sunny Day Discoveries
- Beethoven - Symphonies 7, 8, 9 / Herbert von Karajan, Gundula Janowitz, Christa Ludwig, Jess Thomas, Walter Berry...2005 NR
- The Sadistic Baron Von Klaus1962 Unrated
Wiki information Jess:
- Jess Glynne
- House Artist, Composer, Person, Musician, Featured artist, Award Nominee, Musical Artist
Jessica Hannah "Jess" Glynne is an English singer and songwriter, signed to Atlantic Records UK. She rose to prominence as a featured artist on Clean Bandit's single "Rather Be" and Route 94's "My Love", both of which reached number one on the UK...
- Jess Harnell
- Actor, Influence Node, TV Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, Person, TV Personality, Award Nominee, Musical Artist, TV Program Creator
Jess Harnell is an American voice actor and singer, best known for voicing Wakko Warner in Animaniacs, Ironhide in the Transformers film series, Chilly in Doc McStuffins, and Crash Bandicoot in the video game franchise of the same name. Harnell has...
- Jesús Franco
- Film crewmember, Film music contributor, Film producer, Person, Film cinematographer, Person or entity appearing in film, Musician, Film writer, Film editor, Award Winner
Jesús "Jess" Franco was a Spanish film director, writer, composer, cinematographer and actor. Franco started out in 1954 as an assistant director in the Spanish film industry, performing many tasks including composing music for some of the films as...
- Literature Subject, Software
Jess is a rule engine for the Java platform that was developed by Ernest Friedman-Hill of Sandia National Labs. It is a superset of the CLIPS programming language. It was first written in late 1995. The language provides rule-based programming for...
- Jessica Simpson
- Dance-pop Artist, TV Program Creator, Award Winner, Composer, TV Actor, Identity, Celebrity, , Product Endorser, Broadcast Artist
Jessica Ann Johnson is an American singer, songwriter, actress, reality television personality and fashion designer who made her debut in 1999. Since that time, Simpson has made many recordings, starred in several television shows, movies and...
- Jess Weixler
- Actor, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Identity, Influence Node, Film writer, Film director, Film actor, Person
Jessica "Jess" Weixler is an American actress. She is best known as the lead character Dawn O'Keefe in the comedy-horror film Teeth and the comedy The Big Bad Swim.
- Jess Walton
- Actor, Film actor, Award Nominee, TV Actor, Influence Node, Award Winner, Person
Jess Walton is an American-born Canadian actress, best known for her role as Jill Foster Abbott Fenmore on the CBS soap opera, The Young and the Restless.
- Jess Margera
- Alternative Artist, TV Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Musical Artist, Musician, TV Personality, Film director, Person, Film actor
Jesse Phillip "Jess" Margera is an American musician. He is best known as the drummer of West Chester-based heavy metal band CKY, which he co-founded in 1998. Prior to CKY, Margera performed in the band Foreign Objects with former CKY vocalist and...
- TV Character, Fictional Character
Jess is a fictional character from the British Channel 4 science fiction comedy-drama Misfits, portrayed by Karla Crome. Jess was created to replace Antonia Thomas and Iwan Rheon, who played Alisha Daniels and Simon Bellamy, after they departed the...
- Jess Greenberg
- Person, Musical Artist
Jess Greenberg is a YouTube personality, singer, and acoustic guitarist from London, England.