Meaning : Supplanter, Diminutive Form Of James, Diminutive form of James, The name Jim is normally used as a diminutive of the name James. The name Jim means 'supplanter' and 'Yahweh may protect'.,
Pronunciation : jim, JIM , (JIM),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jim:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Jim:
- Jim is a shortened form of James. It is borne by the likes of actor Jim Carrey and British comedian Jim Davidson.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Jim is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Jim is: Supplanter.
- American Meaning: The name Jim is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Jim is: Supplanter.
- English Meaning: The name Jim is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Jim is: Supplant. Replace.derived from the latin Jacomus.
- Medieval diminutive of JAMES
Definition funny of Jim:
- hey you, your the best whats your name...wait i know its Jim is it Yeah it is how did you know. well your the best
- Jimbo, my brother, I tried to save you! ...When you left that room, you had the most obvious Jim I've ever seen. You almost smacked poor Kate in the face with it!
- Psst...I think Jim has a crush on Ann.
- you.. are... such a JIM
- Roy: Harpor! *Jim turns around* *Roy tries to take a swing at Jim*
- "You hooked us up? Solid, Jim."
- that guys a real jim always make me laugh or did you see chest hes a right jim
Expression information Jim:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Jim:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to serve humanity and to give to others by sharing money, knowledge and experience, or creative and artistic ability.
Songs about Jim:
- Big Jim - Ivor Cutler
- Don't Come the Cowboy with Me Sonny Jim - Kirsty MacColl
- Jim - Bergman Rock
- Jim Dandy - Black Oak Arkansas
- Jim Infantino's 127th Nightmare - Jim Infantino
- Jools and Jim - Pete Townshend
- Lucky Jim - Mclusky
- Oh Jim - Gay Dad
- Spring-Heeled Jim - Morrissey
- You Don't Mess Around with Jim - Jim Croce
Books about Jim:
- The Cinder Spires: the Aeronaut's Windlass - Sep 29, 2015 by Jim Butcher
- Jim - Sep 7, 2014 by Jim Woodring
- Food: A Love Story - Sep 22, 2015 by Jim Gaffigan
- Jim Henson: The Biography - Sep 24, 2013 by Brian Jay Jones
- The Echo of the Whip (A Jim McGill Novel Book 8) - Sep 8, 2015 by Joseph Flynn
- Dad Is Fat (Miniature Edition) - Sep 29, 2015 by Jim Gaffigan
- Tales from the Deep: That Are Completely Fabricated: The Twentieth Sherman's Lagoon Collection - Sep 22, 2015 by Jim Toomey
- Stronger: Trading Brokenness for Unbreakable Strength - Sep 1, 2010 by Jim Daly and James Lund
- Programming in ILE RPG - Sep 21, 2015 by Jim Buck and Bryan Meyers
- Jim Cramer's Get Rich Carefully - Dec 30, 2014 by James J. Cramer
Movies about Jim:
- Jim Breuer: Comic Frenzy CC
- Jim Jefferies: I Swear to God2009 NR CC
- Jim Norton: Contextually Inadequate CC
- Jim Jefferies: Fully Functional CC
- Jim Norton: American Degenerate2014 CC
- Jim Norton: Please Be Offended2015 CC
- The Jim Gaffigan Show2015 CC
- Jim Breuer: and Laughter for All CC
- The Big Bang Theory: Jim Parsons Live at the Paley Center2012 NR CC
- Torchlighters: Jim Elliot2005 NR CC
Wiki information Jim:
- Jim Crow laws
- Literature Subject
Jim Crow laws were state and local laws enforcing racial segregation in the Southern United States. Enacted after the Reconstruction period, these laws continued in force until 1965. They mandated de jure racial segregation in all public facilities...
- PBS NewsHour
- Identity, Award-Winning Work, Award-Nominated Work, Topic, TV Program
The PBS NewsHour is an American daily evening television news program that is broadcast on the Public Broadcasting Service, airing seven nights a week on more than 300 of the public broadcaster's member stations. As the nation's first hour-long...
- Jim Carrey
- Actor, Broadcast Artist, Person, TV Actor, Topic, Award Nominee, Measured person, Topic, Celebrity, Diet follower
James Eugene "Jim" Carrey is a Canadian-American actor, comedian, impressionist, screenwriter, and film producer. Known for his highly energetic slapstick performances, he has been described as one of the biggest movie stars in Hollywood. Carrey...
- The Doors
- Hard rock Artist, Namesake, Composer, Author, Film music contributor, Musical Group, Lyricist, Award Nominee, TV program guest, Featured artist
The Doors were an American rock band formed in 1965 in Los Angeles, with vocalist Jim Morrison, keyboardist Ray Manzarek, guitarist Robby Krieger and drummer John Densmore. The band took its name from the title of Aldous Huxley's book The Doors of...
- Jim Henson
- Puppeteer, TV Writer, Film story contributor, Influence Node, TV Producer, TV program guest, Person, Film writer, TV Program Creator, Award Nominee
James Maury "Jim" Henson was an American puppeteer, artist, cartoonist, inventor, screenwriter, actor, film director, and producer. Born in Greenville, Mississippi, and raised in Leland, Mississippi, and Hyattsville, Maryland, he began developing...
- Jim Beam
- Brand, Endorsed Product, Sponsor, Consumer product
Jim Beam is brand of bourbon whiskey produced in Clermont, Kentucky by Beam Suntory. It was one of the best selling brands of bourbon in the world in 2008. Since 1795, seven generations of the Beam family have been involved in whiskey production for...
- Jim Webb
- TV Actor, Military Person, Film story contributor, Film producer, TV program guest, Name source, Film writer, Politician, Author, Person
James Henry "Jim" Webb, Jr. is an American politician and author. He has served as a United States Senator from Virginia, Secretary of the Navy, Assistant Secretary of Defense, Counsel for the House Veterans Affairs Committee, and Marine Corps...
- Jim Morrison
- Hard rock Artist, Film actor, Person, Topic, Influence Node, Celebrity, Musician, Lyricist, Ranked item, Musical Artist
James Douglas "Jim" Morrison was an American singer, songwriter and poet best remembered as the lead singer of The Doors. Due to his songwriting, bass voice, wild personality and performances, he is regarded by critics and fans as one of the most...
- Jim Clark
- Racing driver, Deceased Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Athlete, Person, Identity, Measured person, Film actor, Award Nominee, Topic
James Clark, Jr OBE, known as Jim Clark, was a British Formula One racing driver from Scotland, who won two World Championships, in 1963 and 1965. Clark was a versatile driver who competed in sports cars, touring cars and in the Indianapolis 500,...
- Jim Harbaugh
- Football Coach, Academic, Athlete, Measured person, American football head coach, Person, Identity, Topic, Award Winner, American football player
James Joseph "Jim" Harbaugh is the head football coach at the University of Michigan and a former quarterback. He played college football at Michigan and played in the National Football League for 14 seasons, from 1987 to 2000. Harbaugh has been a...