Meaning : God's Glory, God's glory,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jochebed:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Jochebed:
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Jochebed is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Jochebed is: God's glory.
- Biblical Meaning: The name Jochebed is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Jochebed is: Glorious, honorable.
- From the Hebrew name יוֹכֶבֶד (Yokheved) which meant "YAHWEH is glory". This is the name of the mother of Miriam, Aaron and Moses In the Old Testament.
Definition funny of Jochebed:
- Look at that Jochebed.
Expression information Jochebed:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Jochebed:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Jochebed:
- Jochebed by Shimon Ben - Shir Group from the Album Ways
- Jochebed by The Original Couriers from the Album Changing World, Unchanging Chirst, Changeless Sound
- Jochebed by Shimon Ben-Shir Group from the Album Pie Jazz Volume 3
- Jochebed by Shimon Ben from the Album Jazz and Chill, Vol. 2
- Jochebed by Shimon Ben-Shir Group from the Album Anthology of Jazz, Vol. 2
- Jochebed: You Will Keep Us Safe by The Wonder Kids from the Album 20 Bible Heroes Stories & Songs, Vol. 3
Books about Jochebed:
- Jochebed: A mother's decision that saved a nation - Feb 6, 2014 by Joyce Tilney
- Jochebed's Dream - Jul 11, 2015 by J. R. Martin
- Seeds of Jochebed (Planting Seeds of Biblical Truth into the Hearts of Your Children) - 2009 by Kim Haney
- Crimes of Faith - Jul 1, 2014 by Anah Jochebed
- Small Group Bible Study Series Great Women of the Bible (Jochebed and Miriam, Deborah, Ruth and Hannah) - 2007 by Concordia
- Jochébed: Dichtstuk... (Dutch Edition) - Dec 5, 2011 by Adrien Bogaers
- Jochebed's Trust... - Mar 19, 2012 by Fannie E. Hamlin
- Jochebed's Son - 1941 by Philip A. Mickel
- Gertrude and Claudius: A Novel - Jul 3, 2001 by John Updike
- Courageous Women: A Study on the Heroines of Biblical History - Dec 1, 2002 by Stacy Mitch
Wiki information Jochebed:
- Deceased Person, Person
According to the Torah, Jochebed was a daughter of Levi and mother of Aaron, Miriam and Moses. She was the wife of Amram, as well as his aunt. No details are given concerning her life. According to Jewish legend, Jochebed is buried in the Tomb of the...
- Tomb of the Matriarchs
- Place of interment, Location
The Tomb of the Matriarchs, in Tiberias, Israel, is the traditional burial place of several biblical women: Bilhah, handmaid of Rachel. Zilpah, handmaid of Leah. Jochebed, mother of Moses. Zipporah, wife of Moses. Elisheba, wife of Aaron. Abigail,...
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
In the Book of Exodus, Amram is the husband of Jochebed and father of Aaron, Moses and Miriam.