Meaning : God is gracious, God Is Gracious,
Origin : German,
Pronunciation : YO-hahn ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Johann:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Johann:
- German Meaning: The name Johann is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Johann is: Hebrew John 'Jehovah has been gracious; has shown favor.
- German form of Iohannes (see JOHN). A notable bearer was Johann Gutenberg, the inventor of the printing press in the 15th century. Other famous bearers include German composer Johann Sebastian Bach, Austrian composers Johann Strauss and his son Johann Strauss Junior, and German novelist and poet Johann Goethe.
Definition funny of Johann:
- "Shit look at that honkey, that milk toast's a johann."
- Holy fuck, there's Johann
- Damn, he's really good at the piano! What a Johann!
- "Oh my god I think I see JoHANN!" -mashed potatoes-
Expression information Johann:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Johann:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Johann:
- Violin Sonata in a Minor, Bwv 1003: IV. Allegro - Johann Sebastian Bach by Rich Barry from the Album Guitarist
- Violin Sonata in a Minor, Bwv 1003: I. Grave - Johann Sebastian Bach by Rich Barry from the Album Guitarist
- Violin Sonata in a Minor, Bwv 1003: III. Andante - Johann Sebastian Bach by Rich Barry from the Album Guitarist
- Ave Maria - Johann Sebastian Bach & Charles Gounod, Piano and Cello Version by Music for Deep Sleep from the Album The Tranquility of Classical Music - Piano, Cello and Violin for Relaxation With Ocean Waves Bonus Track
- Marian Anderson : Johann Sebastian Bach Arias & Great Songs of Faith - He was despised (Messiah) by Marian Anderson (contralto) from the Album Marian Anderson : Johann Sebastian Bach Arias & Great Songs of Faith (1957)
- Toccata and Fugue In D Minor By Johann Sebastian Bach (Tom Rossi Dance Music Remix) by Monster's Halloween Party from the Album Toccata and Fugue In D Minor By Johann Sebastian Bach (Tom Rossi Dance Music Remix)
- Fullness Of Wind (Variation On 'The Canon In D Major' By Johann Pachelbel) (2004 Digital Remaster) by Brian Eno from the Album Discreet Music
- Johann Strauss, Sr.: Radetzky March, Op. 228 by Erich Kunzel & Cincinnati Pops Orchestra from the Album Ein Straussfest: Music Of The Strauss Family
- Johann Pachelbel: Canon in D Major for 2 Trumpets, Organ and Orchestra by Giuseppe Galante from the Album Johann Pachelbel: Canon in D Major for 2 Trumpets, Organ and Orchestra
- Arioso By Johann Sebastian Bach by Zenaida from the Album Twilight
Books about Johann:
- Chasing the Scream: The First and Last Days of the War on Drugs - Jan 20, 2015 by Johann Hari
- Johann Sebastian Bach: The Learned Musician - Sep 17, 2001 by Christoph Wolff
- Johann Gutenberg and the Amazing Printing Press - Sep 22, 2003 by Bruce Koscielniak
- Black Edelweiss: A Memoir of Combat and Conscience by a Soldier of the Waffen-SS - Jul 1, 2002 by Johann Voss
- Johann Ludwig Eberhardt and His Salem Clocks (Old Salem Series) - Jan 1, 1978 by Frank P. Albright
- Erotica Romana - May 16, 2012 by von Goethe, Johann Wolfgang
- Johann Sebastian Bach: His Life in Pictures and Documents with CD (Audio) - Jan 2000 by Hans Conrad Fischer
- Faust: A Tragedy (Norton Critical Editions) - Nov 5, 1998 by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe and Cyrus Hamlin
- The Sorrows of Young Werther (Oxford World's Classics) - May 4, 2012 by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe and David Constantine
- Canon in D: Advanced Piano Solo (Sheet) - Jan 1, 1982 by Robert Schultz and Johann Pachelbel
Movies about Johann:
- Whole Notes: Johann Sebastian Bach2008 NR
- Johann Strauss - Die Fledermaus / Domingo, Te Kanawa, Prey, Royal Opera Covent Garden2003 NR
- Andre Rieu - At Schonbrunn, Vienna and the Johann Strauss Orchestra2007 G
- Johann Sebastian Bach: Brandenburg Concertos 1-62008 NR
- Johann Strauss: Eine Nacht in Venedig2014 NR
- Johann Sebastian Bach: Brandenburg Concertos2009 NR
- Organs, Toccatas & Fantasias / Johann Sebastian Bach, Marie-Claire Alain2008 NR
- Johann Strauss: Die Fledermaus2008 NR
- Johann Strauss: Der Zigeunerbaron1975 Unrated
- Whole Notes: Johann Sebastian Bach - "Serving God Through Music" (Institutional Use)2008 NR
Wiki information Johann:
- Johann Strauss II
- Operetta Artist, Person, Musical Artist, Musician, , Broadcast Artist, Person Or Being In Fiction, Topic, Identity, Author
Johann Strauss II, also known as Johann Strauss, Jr., the Younger, the Son, Johann Baptist Strauss, was an Austrian composer of light music, particularly dance music and operettas. He composed over 500 waltzes, polkas, quadrilles, and other types of...
- Johann Sebastian Bach
- Classical Artist, Broadcast Artist, Literature Subject, Name source, Person, Influence Node, Person Or Being In Fiction, Award Nominee, Musician, Family member
Johann Sebastian Bach was a German composer and musician of the Baroque period. He enriched established German styles through his skill in counterpoint, harmonic and motivic organisation, and the adaptation of rhythms, forms, and textures from...
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Novelist, Art Subject, Noble person, Identity, Composer, Fictional Character Creator, Film story contributor, Lyricist, Musician, Topic
Johann Wolfgang Goethe was a German writer and statesman. His body of work includes epic and lyric poetry written in a variety of metres and styles; prose and verse dramas; memoirs; an autobiography; literary and aesthetic criticism; treatises on...
- Goethe University Frankfurt
- Educational Institution, Endowed Organization, College/University, Location, Educational Institution Campus, Employer, Organization, Periodical Publisher
The Goethe University Frankfurt is a university which was founded in 1914 as a Citizens' University, which means that, while it was a State university of Prussia, it had been founded and financed by the wealthy and active liberal citizenry of...
- Strauss I
- Film music contributor, , Musician, Topic, Person, Musical Artist, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person, Dedicator, Composer
Johann Strauss I was an Austrian Romantic composer. He was famous for his waltzes, and he popularized them alongside Joseph Lanner, thereby setting the foundations for his sons to carry on his musical dynasty. His most famous piece is the Radetzky...
- Friedrich Schiller
- Philosopher, Physician, Film story contributor, Name source, Author, , Influence Node, Topic, Organization member, Lyricist
Johann Christoph Friedrich von Schiller was a German poet, philosopher, historian, and playwright. During the last seventeen years of his life, Schiller struck up a productive, if complicated, friendship with already famous and influential Johann...
- Johann Pachelbel
- Composer, Person, Musical Artist, Musician, Name source, , Film music contributor, Deceased Person, Influence Node
Johann Pachelbel was a German composer, organist and teacher who brought the south German organ tradition to its peak. He composed a large body of sacred and secular music, and his contributions to the development of the chorale prelude and fugue...
- Jóhann Jóhannsson
- Composer, Award Nominee, Film music contributor, Topic, Film writer, Musician, Record Producer, Person, , Musical Artist
Johann Johannsson is a film score composer.
- Johann Tserclaes, Count of Tilly
- Deceased Person, Military Person, Person
Johann Tserclaes, Count of Tilly, commanded the Catholic League's forces in the Thirty Years' War. He had a string of important victories against the Protestants but was then defeated by forces led by the King Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden. Along with...
- Red Skull
- Film character, Ranked item, Fictional Character, TV Character, Comic Book Character
The Red Skull is a fictional supervillain appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics, and is the archenemy of the superhero Captain America. Portrayed as a Nazi agent, the character was created by Joe Simon, Jack Kirby, and France...