Origin : English,
Pronunciation : JAHN-ee ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Johnie:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Johnie:
- Diminutive of JOHN, sometimes used as a feminine form.
Definition funny of Johnie:
- 1) Holy shit that guy is clearly Johnie --How can you tell? Because he fucked me and it was better than the best I could ever imagine 2.) She started licking my asshole and I got an immediate Johnie 3.) Shove some Johnie in that hole and lets blow that shit up. 4.) Indescribable
Songs about Johnie:
- 12 Schottische Volkslieder (arr. for mixed choir): No. 2. Johnie und Jenny by Darmstadt Concert Choir from the Album Bruch, M.:Songs for Mixed Choir, Vol. 2
- 12 Songs of Various Nationality, WoO 157: X. Sir Johnie Cope (scottish) by Antonia Bourvé, Rebekka Stöhr, David Mulvenna Hamilton, Haakon Schaub, Zsuzsa Zsizsmann, Cornelius Boensch & Michael Clark from the Album Beethoven: Folksong Arrangements
- 25 Schottische Lieder, Op. 108, No 20: O, Wann Kehrst Du Zurück, Mein Treuer Johnie by Vincenzo Neri, Elisabeth Weber, Troels Svane & Jacques Ammon from the Album Brahms, Beethoven, Mahler, Weber, Reichardt, Fried, Silcher, Meyer-Helmund, Anonym (Folk Poetry): Volkslieder (Folksongs) . . . Der Weiße Nebel Wunderbar
- 25 Scottish Songs, Op. 108 (text by R. Burns, J. Hogg, W. Scott and W. Smyth): No. 20. Faithfu' Johnie by Vicki St. Pierre from the Album Where Words and Music Meet
- 4 Scottish Songs opus 108 nrs. 2, 24,20 and 3: Faithfu Johnie by Anner Bijlsma from the Album Beethoven Songs
- All Over Your Body Interlude (feat. Johnie Rocksville) [Explicit] by C-Rell Gotcha! from the Album iTold U iGotcha!, Vol. 1 [Explicit]
- Bad Company (feat. J-Benz & Johnie D) [Explicit] by Mac Benz, J-Benz, Johnie D from the Album Differently Famous [Explicit]
- Beethoven: 25 Scottish Songs, Op.108 - No.20 Faithfu' Johnie by Elizabeth Layton and Malcolm Martineau and Ruby Philogene and Sir Thomas Allen and Ursula Smith from the Album Beethoven: Folksong Arrangements (Complete Beethoven Edition Vol.17)
- Beethoven: 25 Scottish Songs, Op.108 - No.20 Faithfu' Johnie by Elizabeth Layton and Malcolm Martineau and Ruby Philogene and Sir Thomas Allen and Ursula Smith from the Album Beethoven: Folksong Arrangements
- Chansons écossaises: Faithfu' Johnie Op. 108 by Claude Collet from the Album Beethoven: Lieder - Chansons Ecossaises, Irlandaises et Galloises
Books about Johnie:
- 100 Hot Licks for Pedal Steel Guitar: Essential Soloing Phrases for E9 Tuning (Book/CD) - Sep 1, 2013 by Johnie Helms
- Urban Books First Loves - Nov 28, 2014 by Tamika Newhouse and Anna Black
- Inevitable Act I: Deleted Scene - Feb 19, 2014 by Johnie Jay
- Inevitable Act l - Nov 28, 2013 by Johnie Jay
- The Hal Leonard Lap Steel Guitar Method - Jul 1, 2009 by Johnie Helms
- Pedal Steel Guitar Songbook (Book/Cd) - Supplement to the Pedal Steel Guitar Method (Hal Leonard Guitar Method... - Jan 1, 2012 by Johnie Helms
- Pedal Steel Guitar Method (Hal Leonard Guitar Method (Songbooks)) - Jul 1, 2006 by Johnie Helms
- Discovery Class 101: The Lighthouse Church - Sep 10, 2015 by Dr. Johnie Butler
- Genesis: A Devotional Study in the Book of Beginnings - Jun 11, 2015 by Dr. Johnie Butler
- Crystal Hill ( Brian Anderson) (Volume 1) - Jan 23, 2014 by Johnie Wood and Shirley Wood
Wiki information Johnie:
- Johnie Cooks
- Measured person, American football player, Person, Athlete
Johnie Earl Cooks is a former professional American football player who was drafted by the Baltimore Colts as the second overall pick in the 1982 NFL Draft. A 6'4", 251 lb. linebacker from Mississippi State University, Cooks played in ten NFL seasons...
- Johnie Chase
- Actor, Topic, Film actor, Person, TV Actor
Johnie Chase is an actor.
- Johnnie Taylor
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Featured artist, Social network user, Topic, Musical Artist, Person, Film actor, Deceased Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Nominee
Johnnie Harrison Taylor was an American vocalist in a wide variety of genres, from blues, rhythm and blues, soul, and gospel to pop, doo-wop and disco.
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Fictional Character, Film character
Johnie is a fictional character from the 1996 film Swapna Lokathe Balabhaskaran.
- Fictional Character, Film character
Johnie is a fictional character from the 1984 film Uyarangalil.
- User Profile, Namespace, User
- Johnnie Johnson
- Chicago blues Artist, TV Actor, Deceased Person, Identity, Topic, Award Nominee, Film actor, Featured artist, Award Winner, Musician
Johnnie Johnson was an American pianist and blues musician. His work with Chuck Berry led to his induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Louise Latham
- Actor, Influence Node, TV Actor, Person, Film actor, Theater Actor
Louise Latham is an American actress, perhaps best known for her portrayal of Bernice Edgar in Alfred Hitchcock's film Marnie. Most of her work has been on television. In 1965 she made two appearances on Perry Mason, both roles as the murderer;...
- Johnie Scot
Johnie Scot is Child ballad number 99.