Meaning : Unknown, Diminutive form of John, Diminutive Form Of John,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), JAHN-ee ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Johnnie:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Johnnie:
- French Meaning: The name Johnnie is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Johnnie is: Jehovah has been gracious; has shown favor.
- American Meaning: The name Johnnie is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Johnnie is: Jehovah has been gracious; has shown favor.
- English Meaning: The name Johnnie is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Johnnie is: Modern feminine of John and Jon.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Johnnie is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Johnnie is: Jehovah has given. Jehovah's gift. Famous Bearer: Anglo-Irish writer Jonathan Swift (1667-1745), author of Gulliver's Travels.
- Diminutive of JOHN, sometimes used as a feminine form.
Definition funny of Johnnie:
- Dont look at Johnnie! You wont be able to look away!!
- make sure you use a johnnie when you screw her
- we on a jammie in a johnnie
Expression information Johnnie:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Johnnie:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Johnnie:
- (Johnny) New Light - The Dream Academy
- A Girl Called Johnny - The Waterboys
- Angry Johnny - Poe
- Claire & Johnny - Chuck Brodsky
- Dance With Me Johnny - The Mollys
- Frankie And Johnny - Sam Cooke
- Gently Johnny - Magnet
- Hangin' Johnny - Great Big Sea
- Here's Johnny - "Weird Al" Yankovic
- Hey Johnny - Caroline Aiken
Books about Johnnie:
- Johnnie: Siphon, Book 1 - Jul 6, 2015 | Unabridged by Cardeno C. and Greg Tremblay
- Defying ISIS: Preserving Christianity in the Place of Its Birth and in Your Own Backyard - Apr 21, 2015 by Johnnie Moore
- Spitfire Ace of Aces: The Wartime Story of Johnnie Johnson - May 30, 2012 by Dilip Sarkar
- How to Cook Like a Southerner: Classic Recipes from the South's Best Down-Home Cooks - Apr 15, 2014 by Johnnie Gabriel
- Johnnie Come Lately - Feb 1, 2015 by Kathleen M. Rodgers
- Johnnie - Jul 8, 2014 by Michael Cary
- A Lawyer's Life - Nov 1, 2003 by Johnnie Cochran and David Fisher
- What Am I Supposed to Do with My Life?: God's Will Demystified - Nov 11, 2014 by Johnnie Moore
- What Happened to Johnnie Jordan? The Story of a Child Turning Violent - Feb 5, 2002 by Jennifer Toth
- Thereafter Johnnie - May 1, 2001 by Carolivia Herron
Movies about Johnnie:
- Johnnie Taylor: Live in Dallas2004 NR
- Johnnie Mae Gibson: FBI1997 Unrated
- Johnnie Taylor: Recorded Live at the Longhorn Ballroom2005 NR
- Blind Detective (Region 3 DVD / Non USA Region) (English subtitled) Johnnie To, Wai Ka Fai2013
- The Teaser / Frankie and Johnnie... were Lovers1975 NR
- Running Out Of Time Blu-Ray (Region A) (English Subtitled) Andy Lau, Johnnie To1999 PG-13
- DVD-The Blues/Rock Piano of Johnnie Johnson2005 NR
- Johnnie May Gibson - F.B.I.1986 NR by Howard E. Rollins Jr. and Richard Lawson
- Chicago Blues Featuring Muddy Waters, Johnnie Lewis, Buddy Guy, Junior Well, J. B. Hutto2004 G
- Needing You Blu-Ray (Region A) (NTSC) Andy Lau, Sammi Cheng, Johnnie To2000
Wiki information Johnnie:
- Johnnie Walker
- Spirit product manufacturer, Organization, Business Operation, Employer, Brand
Johnnie Walker is a brand of Scotch whisky owned by Diageo that originated in Kilmarnock, Ayrshire, Scotland. It is the most widely distributed brand of blended Scotch whisky in the world, sold in almost every country, with annual sales of over 130...
- Johnnie To
- Award Winner, Award Nominee, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Organization founder, Film producer, Film director
Johnnie To, also known as To Kei-Fung, is a Hong Kong film director and producer. Popular in his native Hong Kong, To has also found acclaim overseas. Intensely prolific, To has made films in a variety of genres, though in the West he is best known...
- Johnnie Cochran
- Actor, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Personality, Topic, Topic, Film actor, Identity, Organization founder, Deceased Person
Johnnie L Cochran, Jr. was an American lawyer best known for his leadership role in the defense and criminal acquittal of O. J. Simpson for the murder of his former wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman. Cochran also represented...
- Johnnie Johnson
- Deceased Person, Person, Chivalric Order Member, Author, Military Person
Air Vice Marshal James Edgar "Johnnie" Johnson CB, CBE, DSO & Two Bars, DFC & Bar was a Royal Air Force pilot and flying ace—defined as a pilot that has shot down five or more enemy aircraft in aerial combat—who flew and fought during the Second...
- Johnnie Ray
- Traditional pop Artist, Award Nominee, Composer, Deceased Person, TV Actor, Lyricist, Film actor, Person, Musician, Award Winner
John Alvin "Johnnie" Ray was an American singer, songwriter, and pianist. Extremely popular for most of the 1950s, Ray has been cited by critics as a major precursor of what would become rock and roll, for his jazz and blues-influenced music and his...
- Johnnie Taylor
- Rhythm and blues Artist, Featured artist, Social network user, Topic, Musical Artist, Person, Film actor, Deceased Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Nominee
Johnnie Harrison Taylor was an American vocalist in a wide variety of genres, from blues, rhythm and blues, soul, and gospel to pop, doo-wop and disco.
- Johnnie Walker
- Broadcast Artist, Chivalric Order Member, TV Actor, Person, Musical Artist
Johnnie Walker MBE is a popular English veteran radio disc jockey and broadcaster. He is noted for his knowledge and love of music, his championing of new artists, and his attributing more importance to songs he plays rather than the chat in...
- Johnny Mathis
- Easy listening Artist, Musical Artist, Award Winner, Identity, Musician, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, Film actor, Broadcast Artist, Featured artist
John Royce "Johnny" Mathis is an American singer of popular music and jazz. Starting his career with singles of standard music, he became highly popular as an album artist, with several dozen of his albums achieving gold or platinum status and 73...
- Johnnie Johnson
- Chicago blues Artist, TV Actor, Deceased Person, Identity, Topic, Award Nominee, Film actor, Featured artist, Award Winner, Musician
Johnnie Johnson was an American pianist and blues musician. His work with Chuck Berry led to his induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Johnnie Morton
- Athlete, Person, Measured person, Topic, Film actor, Identity, American football player
Johnnie James Morton, Jr. is a former American football player who was a wide receiver in the National Football League for 12 seasons during the 1990s and 2000s. He played college football for the University of Southern California, and was recognized...