Origin : Finnish,
Pronunciation : YO-oo-nee ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jouni:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Jouni:
- Finnish form of JOHN
Definition funny of Jouni:
Songs about Jouni:
- Jouni Jouni by Korpiklaani from the Album Noita
- Armed! (Jouni Ollila Remix) by Pain MacHinery from the Album Auto Surveillance
- Armed! (Jouni Ollila Remix) by Pain MacHinery from the Album Digital Surveillance
- Gravestone of Desire (feat. Jouni Nikula) by MelancholicA from the Album Lamentation for a Deprived Desire
- Jaana Ja Jouni by Martti Siiriäinen from the Album Kultainen Nuoruus - Kullervo Linna Solisteineen
- Jaana ja Jouni by Martti Siiriäinen from the Album Jokamiehen Uudet Humppatanssit
- Jaana ja Jouni by Martti Siiriäinen from the Album Naisten tanssit
- Jaana ja Jouni by Martti Siiriäinen from the Album Lapin Taikaa
- Jouni Joonom by Leila Forouhar from the Album Songs & Memories Vol 1, 4 CD Pack - Persian Music
- Jouni mar by Ajmal sawamit from the Album Ajmal sawamit
Books about Jouni:
- Algorithms and Networking for Computer Games - Jun 16, 2006 by Jouni Smed and Harri Hakonen
- Economics, Ethics, and Environmental Policy: Contested Choices - May 14, 2002 by Daniel W. Bromley and Jouni Paavola
- Deploying IPv6 in 3GPP Networks: Evolving Mobile Broadband from 2G to LTE and Beyond - May 28, 2013 by Jouni Korhonen and Teemu Savolainen
- Winter War 1939-1940: The Finns under the Pressure of the Soviet Union - Oct 28, 2014 by Jouni Kallioniemi and Allison Schwickerath
- An Explosive Chess Opening Repertoire for Black - Feb 1, 2002 by Jouni Yrjola and Jussi Tella
- The Russo - Finnish War, 1939-1940 - Dec 16, 2014 by Jouni Keravuori
- Postnarrativist Philosophy of Historiography - Jun 3, 2015 by Jouni-Matti Kuukkanen
- Differential Evolution: A Practical Approach to Global Optimization (Natural Computing Series) - Dec 22, 2005 by Kenneth Price and Rainer M. Storn
- The Queen's Indian: Detailed Explanation of an Important and Popular Chess Opening - Aug 2003 by Jouni Yrjola and Jussi Tella
- From Nucleons to Nucleus: Concepts of Microscopic Nuclear Theory (Theoretical and Mathematical Physics) - Mar 22, 2007 by Jouni Suhonen
Wiki information Jouni:
- Jouni Hynynen
- Singer, Musical Artist, , Musician, Person, Composer, Guitarist, Topic, Lyricist
Jouni Kalervo Hynynen is the guitarist/vocalist in Kotiteollisuus, a Finnish heavy metal band. He also writes the band's music along with his bandmates, and contributes majority of the lyrics. He has also written books, hosted a reality TV show...
- Jouni Kaipainen
- Person, Musician, , Musical Artist, Composer
Jouni Kaipainen is a Finnish composer. Kaipainen was born in Helsinki. He studied at the Sibelius Academy in Helsinki under Aulis Sallinen and Paavo Heininen.
- Jouni Somero
- Pianist, Musician, Person, Musical Artist
- Jouni Pellinen
- Person, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Athlete
Jouni Pellinen is a Finnish freestyle skier who specializes in the skicross discipline. He is a former alpine skier. He made his World Cup debut in December 2005 in Kranjska Gora, and collected his first World Cup points in December 2006, with a 28th...
- Jouni Rinne
- Ice Hockey Forward, Person, Athlete, Measured person
Jouni Rinne is a retired professional ice hockey player who played in the SM-liiga. He played for Lukko, HPK, KalPa, KooKoo, and YJK. He was inducted into the Finnish Hockey Hall of Fame in 2005. Rinne is the only Finnish player ever to be drafted by...
- Location, Statistical region, Travel destination, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Jounieh is a coastal city about 16 km north of Beirut, Lebanon and is part of Greater Beirut. Jounieh is known for its seaside resorts and bustling nightlife, as well as its old stone souk, ferry port, and gondola lift, which takes passengers up the...
- Jouni Keronen
- Person, Musician, Musical Artist
- Jouni Kortelainen
- Olympic athlete, Person, Athlete, Measured person
Jouni Ensio Kortelainen is a retired male long-distance runner from Finland. He represented his native country at the 1980 Summer Olympics in the men's marathon. He set his personal best in the classic distance on May 3, 1980, finishing in fourth...
- Jouni Inkala
- Writer, Author, Person
Jouni Mikael Inkala was born on 15 April 1966, in Kemi, Finland. Until the year 2005 he had published seven collections of poems of which the latest were Kirjoittamaton and Sarveisaikoja. Jouni Inkala encounters Anton Chekhov, Joseph Brodsky and...
- Jouni Kaitainen
- Professional Nordic Combined Athlete, Athlete, Measured person, Person
Jouni Kaitainen is a Finnish nordic combined skier who has competed since 1999. He won a bronze medal in the 4 x 5 km team event at the 2003 FIS Nordic World Ski Championships in Val di Fiemme and finished 19th in the 15 km individual at those same...