Meaning : Praised, From the biblical Hebrew name Yehuda meaning 'he who is praised'.,
Pronunciation : (JOO-da), JOO dah, JOO-də (English) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Judah:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Judah:
- Judah is a biblical name as he was the fourth of Jacob's 12 sons. It is rising in popularity in recent years. The Greek form of the name is Judas and is very rarely used due to the infamy of the betrayer Judas Iscariot.
- Biblical Meaning: The name Judah is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Judah is: The praise of the Lord, confession.
- American Meaning: The name Judah is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Judah is: The praise of the Lord, confession.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Judah is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Judah is: Praise. The praised one. Fourth son of Jacob and Leah and a direct ancestor to Jesus Christ. The words Jew and Judaism are derived from his name.
- From the Hebrew name יְהוּדָה (Yehudah) which meant "praised". Judah was one of the twelve sons of Jacob and the ancestor of the tribe of Judah, as told in the Old Testament. This tribe eventually formed the kingdom of Judah in the south of Israel. King David and Jesus were descendants of Judah.
Definition funny of Judah:
- Girl one: look at her, man she's so lucky! Girl Two and Three: Why?.. Girl one: thats Judah, and that girl has him. Girl Three: What? Girl Two: ..lol really. Girl one: He's better then any other guy, hes like Jesus but in human form! Girl Three: well he is pretty hot! Girl Two: Yeah! look at his lips, and face, and just everything. Girl two and three: *simultaneously* i want one!!
- girl: i'm bestfriends with this amazing guy that is so sweet to me! other girl: Oh, you have a Judah!
- I guarantee Judah gets him to tap out within 10 seconds.
- girl 1: oh my god do i look okay? judah's coming over here girl 2: wow, don't tell me you're into judah again, it's been three times since you've fallen in love with him.
- "did you see that rugby player? he was proper Judah" "No, i won't have that birthday cake, i'm trying to get Judah" "i did a 7 mile run this morning, a mans gotta stay Judah"
- I guarantee Judah gets him to tap out within 10 seconds.
Expression information Judah:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Judah:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for order and physical creativity, and want to be involved in conventional, safe activities.
Songs about Judah:
- Lion of Judah by Beverly Crawford from the Album Live from Los Angeles
- Lion of Judah/ My Prase Is A Weaon by Eddie James from the Album Freedom
- You're the Lion of Judah by Paul Wilbur from the Album Lion of Judah
- Lion of Judah (High Key) [Originally Performed by Beverly Crawford] [Instrumental Track] by Fruition Music Inc. from the Album Instrumental Gospel Tracks Vol. 21
- Lion of Judah by shana wilson from the Album The Nations Are Waiting
- Lion of Judah by Jason Upton from the Album Between Earth & Sky
- Lion of Judah (High Key) [Originally Performed by Beverly Crawford] [Instrumental Track] by Fruition Music Inc. from the Album Lion of Judah (Originally Performed by Beverly Crawford) [Instrumental Performance Tracks]
- Lion Of Judah by Robin Mark from the Album Revival in Belfast
- Judah (Let Me Hear You Praise) by Deitrick Haddon Presents Voices of Unity from the Album Blessed & Cursed
- Counting Down The Days (Judah Remix) by Above & Beyond feat. Gemma Hayes from the Album Counting Down The Days (The Remixes)
Books about Judah:
- My Name is Judah - Nov 1, 2013 by Pamela Denise Mack
- Life Is _____.: God's Illogical Love Will Change Your Existence - Mar 3, 2015 by Judah Smith and Russell Wilson
- Jesus Is: Find a New Way to Be Human - Feb 25, 2013 by Judah Smith and Bubba Watson
- The One: Experience Jesus - Sep 1, 2015 by Carlos Darby and Judah Smith
- A History of Ancient Israel and Judah, Second Edition - Jul 12, 2006 by J. Maxwell Miller and John H. Hayes
- Life Is _____ Study Guide: God's Illogical Love Will Change Your Existence - Mar 10, 2015 by Judah Smith and Justin L. Jaquith
- Jesus Is Participant's Guide: Find a New Way to Be Human - Feb 25, 2013 by Judah Smith
- Love Like Jesus: Reaching Others with Passion and Purpose - Jun 3, 2013 by Judah Smith and Matthew Barnett
- The Young Captives: A Story of Judah and Babylon - May 17, 2012 by Erasmus W. Jones and Mark Hayne
- Judah P. Benjamin - The Jewish Confederate - Feb 8, 1988 by Eli N. Evans
Movies about Judah:
- Lion of Judah2011 PG CC
- The Lion of Judah2012 NR CC
- The Lion of Judah2012 PG
- The Land of Canaan: Israel and Judah2014 NR
- Bubby Fann and Unlimited Praise: Judah Prayze1997 NR
- Charlie Rose with Jonathan Steel & Tim Judah; Hugo Young; Gitta Sereny2006
- Charlie Rose with Joshua Ramo & Simon Perry; Misha Glenny, Michael Ignatieff & Tim Judah; Audra McDonald2006
- Judah Prayze2002 NR by Bubby Fann & Unlimited Praise
- Send Judah First2001 by Judith Christie Mcallister
- Löwe von Judah - Das Weihnachtswunder2004 Unrated
Wiki information Judah:
- Kingdom of Judah
- Country, Dated location, Statistical region, Kingdom, Location
The Kingdom of Judah was a state established in the Southern Levant during the Iron Age. The Hebrew Bible says that the kingdom of Judah, along with the northern Kingdom of Israel, was the successor to a United Monarchy, but modern archaeology and...
- Judah the Prince
- Rabbi, Author, Person
Judah the Prince or Judah I, also known as Rabbi or Rabbenu HaQadosh, was a 2nd-century CE rabbi and chief redactor and editor of the Mishnah. He was a key leader of the Jewish community during the Roman occupation of Judea . According to the Talmud...
- Man, Person, Name source
Judah was, according to the Book of Genesis, the fourth son of Jacob and Leah, and the founder of the Israelite of Tribe of Judah, and by extension indirectly eponymous of the Kingdom of Judah, the land of Judea and the Jews. According to the...
- History of ancient Israel and Judah
Israel and Judah were related Iron Age kingdoms of the ancient Levant. The Kingdom of Israel emerged as an important local power by the 9th century BCE before falling to the Neo-Assyrian Empire in 722 BCE. Israel's southern neighbor, the Kingdom of...
- Tribe of Judah
According to the Hebrew Bible, the Tribe of Judah was one of the twelve Tribes of Israel.
- Religious Leader, Art Subject, Noble person, Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Deceased Person, Name source, Film subject, Author, Literature Subject
David was, according to the books of Samuel, the second king of the United Kingdom of Israel, and according to the Gospels of Matthew and Luke, an ancestor of Jesus. His life is conventionally dated to c. 1040–970 BCE, his reign over Judah c....
- Kingdom of Israel
- Country, Dated location, Location, Statistical region, Kingdom, Governmental Jurisdiction
The United Monarchy is the name given to the Israelite kingdom of Israel and Judah, during the reigns of Saul, David and Solomon, as depicted in the Hebrew Bible. This is traditionally dated between 1050 and 930 BCE. On the succession of Solomon's...
- Lion of Judah
- Book Character, Fictional Character
The Lion of Judah is the symbol of the Jewish tribe of Judah. According to the Torah, the tribe consists of the descendants of Judah, the fourth son of Jacob. The association between Judah and the lion, most likely the Asiatic lion, can first be...
- Kings of Judah
The Kings of Judah were the monarchs who ruled over the ancient Kingdom of Judah after the death of Saul, when the Tribe of Judah elevated David to rule over it. After seven years, David became king of a reunited Kingdom of Israel. However, in about...
- Judah Halevi
- Rabbi, Author, Deceased Person, Person
Judah Halevi was a Spanish Jewish physician, poet and philosopher. He was born in Spain, either in Toledo or Tudela, in 1075 or 1086, and died shortly after arriving in Palestine in 1141, at that point the Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem. Halevi is...