Meaning : Of Hebrew origin meaning 'woman from Judea' it is a variant form of the name Judith., Praise, From Judea,
Pronunciation : (JOOD), JOOD (English) , joode,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jude:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Jude:
- Jude is a short form of Judas used in the bible to distinguish between other men and the Judas who betrayed Christ. The name was popularised by the song 'Hey Jude' by Lennon and McCartney, and also by the fame of actor Jude Law.
- Biblical Meaning: The name Jude is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Jude is: The praised one.
- American Meaning: The name Jude is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Jude is: The praised one.
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Jude is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Jude is: Praise. The praised one.
- Variant of JUDAS. It is used in many English versions of the New Testament to denote the second apostle named Judas, in order to distinguish him from Judas Iscariot. He was supposedly the author of the Epistle of Jude. In the English-speaking world, Jude has occasionally been used as a given name since the time of the Protestant Reformation.
Definition funny of Jude:
- You are a JUDE!
- "have you met jude?" "yeah and i think i wanna marry him." "we all do."
- "Did you know that Sir Paul McCartney changed the lyrics to Hey Jude? It used to be Hey Jules" "Under nazi rule, Jews were required to wear a yellow star with the word "Jude" on it to display that they were Jewish. Jude is German for Jew." Dumbass: "Heeeeey Jude! HAHA I bet you've never heard that one before!" Me: "eat shit, asshole"
- big booty judey
- "wow I love Jude so much. But he's breaking my heart."
- Jude is happy or better.
- D4:OMG loike r u heading to Judes on friday noysh other D4:totally im sooo going to score eoin D4:totally!
Expression information Jude:
- People with this name tend to be orderly and dedicated to building their lives on a solid foundation of order and service. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. Their practical nature makes them good at managing and saving money, and at building things in the material world. Because of their focus on order and practicality, they may seem overly cautious and conservative at times.
Soul information Jude:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to lead, organize, supervise, and to achieve status, power and wealth.
Songs about Jude:
- Hey Jude - The Beatles
- Jude Law And A Semester Abroad - Brand New
- Jude the Obscene - Therapy?
- Hey Jude by The Best & Greatest Beatles Covers from the Album 24 Beatles Tribute Hits!
- Hey Jude (Original) by Backstage Beatles from the Album The Backstage Beatles Play The Beatles Greatest Hits
- St Jude by Florence + The Machine from the Album How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful (Deluxe)
- Hey Jude by Liverpool Hits Makers from the Album All the Hits - Best of the Beatles Greatest Tribute
- Jude by Dan Mangan & Jesse Zubot from the Album Hector And The Search For Happiness (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Hey Jude by Paul McCartney from the Album Back In The U.S.
- Hey Jude by The Beetles Orchestra from the Album In Memory of the Beatles
Books about Jude:
- Jude - Apr 1, 2006 by Kate Morgenroth
- Ever After: A Nantucket Brides Novel (Nantucket Brides Trilogy) - Jun 23, 2015 by Jude Deveraux
- True Love: A Nantucket Brides Novel (Nantucket Brides Trilogy) - May 27, 2014 by Jude Deveraux
- For All Time: A Nantucket Brides Novel (Nantucket Brides Trilogy) - Apr 28, 2015 by Jude Deveraux
- Jude (A Cocky Cage Fighter Novel Book 2) - Aug 15, 2015 by Lane Hart
- Just Curious - Nov 27, 2012 by Jude Deveraux
- Change of Heart - Oct 21, 2014 by Jude Deveraux
- Jude - Dec 22, 2014 by Delka Beazer
- The Black Lyon - Aug 1996 by Jude Deveraux
- Jude: The Most Urgent Prophecy Yet for This End Time! - Sep 14, 2013 by Gerald Flurry and Philadelphia Church of God
Movies about Jude:
- Charlie Rose - Jude Law / Ralph Fiennes (December 26, 2011)2012 NR
- Jude1996 R
- Der Ewige Jude aka The Eternal Jew1940
- Prokofiev - Romeo et Juliet / Legris, Loudieres, Jude, Delanoe, Romoli, Martinez2004 NR
- Jude the Obscure1971 NR
- The Books of James-Jude: The WatchWord Bible Volume 112000 Unrated
- Spend The Day With Jude Anthony2007
- Alfie (Full Screen Collector's Edition) (2004) (2005) Jude Law; Kevin Rahm2004 Unrated
- Charlie Rose with Anthony Minghella, Nicole Kidman & Jude Law2006
- Charlie Rose - Jude Law / Tommy Lee Jones2007
Wiki information Jude:
- Jude the Apostle
- Deceased Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Person, Name source
According to the New Testament, Jude was one of the Twelve Apostles of Jesus. He is generally identified with Thaddeus, and is also variously called Jude of James, Jude Thaddaeus, Judas Thaddaeus or Lebbaeus. He is sometimes identified with Jude, the...
- Jude Law
- Actor, Celebrity, Identity, Award Nominee, Featured artist, Organization founder, Musical Artist, Film producer, Person, Influence Node
David Jude Heyworth Law, known professionally as Jude Law, is an English actor, producer, and director. He has received nominations for two Academy Awards, two Screen Actors Guild Awards, three Golden Globe Awards and two British Academy Awards,...
- Epistle of Jude
- Book, Written Work
The Epistle of Jude, often shortened to Jude, is the penultimate book of the New Testament and is attributed to Jude, the brother of Jesus and James the Just.
- Drama Film, Award-Winning Work, Film, Adaptation, Ranked item, Topic, Award-Nominated Work, Netflix Title
Jude is a 1996 British period drama film directed by Michael Winterbottom, and written by Hossein Amini, based on Thomas Hardy's novel Jude the Obscure. The original music score was composed by Adrian Johnston. The film was shot in late 1995 in...
- Hey Jude
- Composition, Film song, Award-Nominated Work, Ranked item, Film featured song, Cataloged instance, Award-Winning Work
"Hey Jude" is a song by the English rock band the Beatles, written by Paul McCartney and credited to Lennon–McCartney. The ballad evolved from "Hey Jules", a song McCartney wrote to comfort John Lennon's son, Julian, during his parents' divorce. "Hey...
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Hospital, Namesake, Organization, Employer, Business Operation, Nonprofit organization, Cancer Center, Location
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, founded in 1962, is a pediatric treatment and research facility focused on children's catastrophic diseases. It is located in Memphis, Tennessee, and is a nonprofit medical corporation chartered as a 501...
- Jude Deveraux
- Novelist, Author, Influence Node, Person
Jude Deveraux is an American Romance novel author who is well known for her historical romances. As of 2010, 36 of her novels had been on The New York Times Best Seller list, including among the dozens such titles as 2009's Lavender Morning and Days...
- Man, Person
Jude was one of the four brothers of Jesus according to the New Testament. He is traditionally identified as the author of the Epistle of Jude, a short epistle which is reckoned among the seven general epistles of the New Testament — placed after...
- Musical Group, Musical Artist
- Jude Ciccolella
- Actor, Film actor, Award Nominee, Person, TV Actor, Influence Node
Richard Jude Ciccolella, better known as Jude Ciccolella, is an American character actor, perhaps best known for his role as Mike Novick on 24.