Meaning : Unknown, From Judaea,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), JOO-dee ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Judy:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Judy:
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Judy is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Judy is: Praised.
- American Meaning: The name Judy is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Judy is: Praised.
- Diminutive of JUDITH. A well-known bearer of this name was singer and actress Judy Garland (1922-1969).
Definition funny of Judy:
- I hope I can find a Judy some day. Damn, that girl is so Judy.
- "Bro It's goin down tonight, but I can't hit the mall unless I'm Judy!"
- "I'm feeling all Judy today!" "You're such a Judy!" "Damn I'm in a bad mood....and I'm next to a Judy; I wish she'd turn herself off." "Judy......judy judy judy" (with a wiggle of the head)
- I'd like to go out with a Judy. She knows how to enjoy life!
- "Danggg, that girl right there is the most amazing girl ever! She must be a Judy."
- Girl 1 : oh my gosh , Judy is such an awesome friend! Girl 2 : IKR! she is like my soul sister!
- "I want to experience true love, I need to find a Judy"
Expression information Judy:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Judy:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Judy:
- Give Judy My Notice - Ben Folds
- Judy - The Corrs
- Judy (Wotcha Gonna Do?) - The Pipettes
- Judy and the Dream of Horses - Belle & Sebastian
- Judy Drowned - Harry Belafonte
- Judy In Disguise (With Glasses) - John Fred & His Playboy Band
- Judy Is a Punk - The Ramones
- Judy Mae - Shaun Cassidy
- Judy's Turn To Cry - Lesley Gore
- Suite: Judy Blue Eyes - Crosby, Stills & Nash
Books about Judy:
- In the Unlikely Event - Jun 2, 2015 by Judy Blume
- Summer Sisters: A Novel - May 27, 2003 by Judy Blume
- Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing - Apr 5, 2007 by Judy Blume
- Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret. - Apr 29, 2014 by Judy Blume and Debbie Ridpath Ohi
- Judy: A Dog in a Million: From Runaway Puppy to the World's Most Heroic Dog - May 7, 2015 by Damien Lewis
- Judy - May 7, 1999 by Gerold Frank
- Judy Blume's Fudge Box Set - Oct 4, 2007 by Judy Blume
- JUDY MOODY WAS IN A MOOD (BOOK #1) - Jan 26, 2010 by Megan McDonald and Peter H. Reynolds
- Judy & Liza & Robert & Freddie & David & Sue & Me...: A Memoir - Jun 2, 2015 by Stevie Phillips
- Judy Moody and the NOT Bummer Summer - Apr 10, 2012 by Megan McDonald and Peter H. Reynolds
Movies about Judy:
- Judy Moody and the NOT Bummer Summer2011 PG CC
- The Muppet Show: Season 21977 G
- A Date with Judy1948 NR CC
- Judy Moody and the NOT Bummer Summer2011 PG
- Rainbow Quest: Judy Collins & Elizabeth Cotton2011 NR
- Harry's Judy2012 NR
- Judy: The Name for Terror2015 Unrated
- TCM Greatest Classics Legends: Judy Garland2013 NR
- Judy in Disguise with Glasses2008 NR
- The Judy Garland Show Collection2009 NR
Wiki information Judy:
- Judy Garland
- Actor, Film music contributor, TV subject, Identity, Award Nominee, Influence Node, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Winner, Deceased Person, Topic
Judy Garland was an American singer, actress, dancer and vaudevillian. She was renowned for her vocals and attained international stardom which continued throughout a career that spanned more than 40 years as an actress in musical and dramatic roles,...
- Richard & Judy
- Chat show, TV Program, Award-Nominated Work, Topic
Richard & Judy was a British chat show presented by the married couple Richard Madeley and Judy Finnigan. The show originally aired on Channel 4 from 26 November 2001 to 22 August 2008, but later moved to digital channel Watch from 7 October 2008 to...
- Judge Judy
- Reality TV Program, Topic, Award-Winning Work, Identity, Award-Nominated Work, Broadcast, TV Program
Judge Judy is an American arbitration-based reality court show presided over by retired Manhattan Family Court Judge Judith Sheindlin. The show features Sheindlin adjudicating real-life small claim disputes within a simulated courtroom set. All...
- Judy Greer
- Actor, Influence Node, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Identity, Person, Film actor
Judy Greer is an American actress and author, known for portraying a string of supporting characters, including Kitty Sanchez on the Fox/Netflix series Arrested Development and Cheryl Tunt on the animated comedy series Archer. Greer has had a...
- Judy Collins
- Folk Artist, Identity, Public figure with medical condition, Musician, Film actor, TV Actor, Record Producer, TV program guest, Musical Artist, Topic
Judith Marjorie Collins is an American singer and songwriter known for her eclectic tastes in the material she records and for her social activism. Collins' debut album A Maid of Constant Sorrow was released in 1961, but it was her cover of Joni...
- Punch and Judy
- Written Work, Play
Punch and Judy is a traditional, popular, and usually very violent puppet show featuring Mr. Punch and his wife, Judy. The performance consists of a sequence of short scenes, each depicting an interaction between two characters, most typically Mr...
- Judy Blume
- Novelist, Film writer, Fictional Character Creator, Identity, Author, Film producer, Topic, Influence Node, Person, Award Winner
Judy Blume is an American writer. Her novels for children and young adults have exceeded sales of 80 million and have been translated into 32 languages. In 1996, she won the Margaret Edwards Award from the American Library Association for her...
- Judy Davis
- Actor, Topic, TV Actor, Person, Film producer, Theater Actor, Award Nominee, Film actor, Award Winner, Influence Node
Judy Davis is an Australian film, television and stage actress. She has won seven Australian Academy Awards and two British Academy Awards. Early in her career, Davis starred on stage opposite Mel Gibson in Romeo and Juliet in 1978. Her other theatre...
- Yokosuka D4Y
- Dive bomber, Aircraft model
The Yokosuka D4Y Suisei Navy Carrier Dive bomber was operated by the Imperial Japanese Navy. Its Allied reporting name was "Judy". The D4Y was one of the fastest dive-bombers of the war and only the delays in its development hindered its service...
- Judy Holliday
- Actor, Musical Artist, Featured artist, Award Winner, Person, Theater Actor, Deceased Person, Influence Node, Person or entity appearing in film, Identity
Judy Holliday was an American actress, comedian and singer. She began her career as part of a nightclub act before working in Broadway plays and musicals. Her success in the 1946 stage production of Born Yesterday as "Billie Dawn" led to her being...