Meaning : God Is Gracious,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Juhan:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Juhan:
- Estonian form of JOHN
Songs about Juhan:
- Ante Juhan by Nils Anders Påve from the Album Davvi Jienat [2cd]
- Antta Juhan by Marit Ragnhild E Fallås from the Album Guovddut juoiga - Yoiks from Guovdageaidnu
- Ardnen Niillas Juhan by Mikkel Isak Tornensis from the Album Guovddut juoiga - Yoiks from Guovdageaidnu
- Bienne Juhan by Siri Syväjärvi from the Album Davvi Jienat [2cd]
- Comes Love featuring Juhan Lee by Woong San from the Album Yesterday
- Green Are All (Juhan Vihterpal Remix) [feat. Juhan Vihterpal] by Pastacas & Tenniscoats from the Album Yaki-Läki Versions
- Heikko Juhan by Ole Larsen Gaino from the Album Luodis Luohtai 3
- I Sing the Blues featuring Juhan Lee by Woong San from the Album Yesterday
- Jore Juhan by Ole Larsen Gaino from the Album Luodis Luohtai 3
- Joret Juhana Juhan Mahte Mihkkal Juhan by Inga Juuso & Steinar Raknes from the Album Headland - Skaidegeahci
Books about Juhan:
- Job's Body - Apr 1, 2003 by Deane Juhan
- Snow Drifts, I Sing: Selected Poems, An Estonian-English Edition (Essential Translations) - Jul 2013 by Juhan Liiv and H. L. Hix
- Accretion Power in Astrophysics - Feb 11, 2002 by Juhan Frank and Andrew King
- Touched by the Goddess: The Physical, Psychological, and Spiritual Powers of Bodywork - Aug 1, 2001 by Deane Juhan
- By Deane Juhan - Job's Body: A Handbook for Bodywork (3rd) (1.2.2003) - Jan 2, 2003 by Deane Juhan
- La Posada Oscura (O la Historia de Juhan) (Spanish Edition) - Jan 21, 2012 by Jaime Ruiz
- South Africa in Black and White - Apr 1987 by Juhan Kuus and Trevor McDonald
- Design Axioms: Software Design Principles - 2012 by Juhan Sonin and Dirk Knemeyer
- Israel and the Arabs - Dec 1, 2000 by Ahron Bregman and Juhan El-Tahri
- Six Estonian Poets (New Voices from Europe and Beyond) - Apr 12, 2015 by Juhan Viiding and Doris Kareva
Wiki information Juhan:
- Juhan Parts
- Person, Politician
Juhan Parts is an Estonian politician who was Prime Minister of Estonia from 2003 to 2005 and Minister of Economic Affairs and Communications from 2007 to 2014. Juhan Parts is a member of the Union of Pro Patria and Res Publica party.
- Juhan Liiv
- Writer, Author, Person, Deceased Person
Juhan Liiv in Kavastu-Koosa is one of Estonia's most famous poets.
- Juhan Viiding
- Deceased Person, Lyricist, Person, , Author
Juhan Viiding, also known under the pseudonym of Jüri Üdi was an Estonian poet and actor.
- Juhan Kukk
- Politician, Person, Deceased Person
Juhan Kukk VR III/1 was an Estonian politician. Kukk finished the Tartu High School of Sciences, studied in the Commerce Department of the Riga Polytechnical School in 1904-1910 and got additional education in Germany, graduated with the diploma of...
- Juhan Smuul
- Writer, Musical Artist, Deceased Person, Award Winner, Author, Musician, Topic, Person
Juhan Smuul was an Estonian writer. Until 1954 he used the given name Johannes Schmuul.
- Frank Juhan
- Athlete, Person, American football player, Deceased Person, Measured person
Frank Alexander "June" Juhan was an American football player and coach. He was elected to the College Football Hall of Fame in 1966, and is also a member of the Sewanee Athletics Hall of Fame and Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame.
- Juhan af Grann
- Person, Film director, Topic
Juhan af Grann is a Finnish film director and producer known for his UFO documentaries. His most notable documentary is Mankind's Last Exodus, released in 1998 and sold in over 120 countries. Grann is noted for his interest in the topic of...
- Juhan Muks
- Painting Artist, Person, Deceased Person, Visual Artist
Juhan Jaagu Muks was an Estonian artist and painter. Juhan Muks was born in Tuhalaane, Viljandi County, Estonia. He acquired a higher education abroad before returning to his native Estonia and following his fellow countrymen Adamson-Eric, Eduard...
- Juhan Aavik
- Deceased Person, , Composer, Person
Juhan Aavik was an Estonian composer. Aavik studied music composition at the Saint Petersburg Conservatory. He later served as a conductor in Tartu, Governorate of Livonia, a musical conservatory professor and director in Tallinn, and an Estonian...
- Juhan Leinberg
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
Juhan Leinberg, also known as prophet Maltsvet, was a founder of a religious sect named after him in Estonia. Juhan Leinberg was born in Järvamaa, Norra parish. In his youth he was a farmer, miller, barkeeper and seller in Tallinn. In 1854 he started...