Origin : Finnish,
Pronunciation : YOOK-kah ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jukka:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Jukka:
- Finnish Meaning: The name Jukka is a Finnish baby name. In Finnish the meaning of the name Jukka is:
- Hebrew Meaning: The name Jukka is a Hebrew baby name. In Hebrew the meaning of the name Jukka is: Gift from God.
- Finnish form of JOHN
Definition funny of Jukka:
- A: I totally love container. B: I know, me too. Jukka totally knocks my socks off. A: *flashes random people*
- - Did you drink your protein shake after the gym? - Naw, I got my Jukka with me, that milk makes my pubes so silky smooth my girlfriend don't even complain if I let 'em grow.
Expression information Jukka:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Jukka:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for order and physical creativity, and want to be involved in conventional, safe activities.
Songs about Jukka:
- Jukka's Boogie by Jukka Tolonen Trio from the Album Last Mohican
- 12 Etelapohjalaisia kansanlauluja (12 South Ostrobothnian Folk Dances), Op. 17b (arr. K. Hakola for voice and... by Jorma Hynninen from the Album Metsän poika - On the Fields of Tapiola
- 12 Etelapohjalaisia kansanlauluja (12 South Ostrobothnian Folk Dances), Op. 17b: No. 10. Ketolan Jukka by Juha Kotilainen from the Album Apilankukka
- Anne & Jukka by Ev from the Album Reuz
- Coste and Jukka by Uppsala from the Album Uppsala
- Dansvisa (feat. Tiina Metso & Jukka-Pekka Ruuskanen) by Naiskuoro Timotei from the Album Suloinen muisto (feat. Tiina Metso & Jukka-Pekka Ruuskanen)
- El Cumbanchero (feat. Jukka Eskola) by Vantaan Viihdeorkesteri from the Album Let's Face the Music (feat. Nick Davies)
- El Pueblo Drone (Jukka-Pekka Kervinen Remix) by Jaan Patterson from the Album How To Be Okay With Having A Communist Friend
- Elämä kantaa (feat. Jukka Poika) by Salomo from the Album Askel kerrallaan
- Elämän sain soimaan (feat. Tiina Metso & Jukka-Pekka Ruuskanen) by Naiskuoro Timotei from the Album Suloinen muisto (feat. Tiina Metso & Jukka-Pekka Ruuskanen)
Books about Jukka:
- History of Architectural Conservation (CONSERVATION AND MUSEOLOGY) - Jan 29, 2002 by Jukka Jokilehto
- Voice over LTE (VoLTE) - Mar 5, 2012 by Miikka Poikselkä and Harri Holma
- FinancialServiceLogic: In the Revolution of Exchange in Banking and Insurance (#HCPSPIRIT Book 1) - May 31, 2015 by Pekka Puustinen and Ilona Partanen
- Tika in Action - Dec 11, 2011 by Chris Mattmann and Jukka Zitting
- Handbook of Finnish - Sep 11, 2015 by Jukka K. Korpela
- Using Physics Gadgets and Gizmos, Grades 9-12: Phenomenon-Based Learning - Mar 13, 2014 by Matthew Bobrowsky and Mikko Korhonen
- Unicode Explained - Jul 1, 2006 by Jukka K. Korpela
- The Ethics of Bankruptcy (Professional Ethics) - Mar 13, 1998 by Jukka Kilpi
- Using Physical Science Gadgets and Gizmos, Grades 6-8: Phenomenon-Based Learning - Mar 24, 2014 by Matthew Bobrowsky and Mikko Korhonen
- Elämäni Ääniraita (Finnish Edition) - Jul 28, 2015 by Jukka Junttila
Movies about Jukka:
- 28 Días + 28 Semanas (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2014) Bindu De Stoppani; Alex Palmer; Jukka2008 Unrated
Wiki information Jukka:
- Jukka Nevalainen
- Symphonic metal Artist, Film actor, Musician, Musical Artist, Person, Topic
Jukka Antero "Julius" Nevalainen is the drummer in the Finnish symphonic metal band Nightwish and the Finnish progressive metal band Sethian.
- Jukka Poika
- Singer, Featured artist, Musician, Musical Artist, Topic, Person
Jukka Rousu, better known by his stage name Jukka Poika, is a Finnish reggae artist.
- Jukka Hilden
- Actor, Film director, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, Topic, TV Personality
Jukka Hildén is a Finnish stunt performer, actor, and member of the stuntgroup The Dudesons. His full name is Jukka Henry Mikael Hildén. On the Music Television USA website Jukka is introduced as "the rockstar, the show man, the never-stopping...
- Jukka Tolonen
- Person, Musical Artist, Guitarist, Composer, Topic, , Musician
Jukka Jorma Tolonen is a Finnish jazz guitarist. Tolonen became famous as guitarist for the progressive rock band Tasavallan Presidentti. He had grown up playing the piano, but received his first guitar at age eleven. From 1966-67 Jukka Tolonen, at...
- Jukka Immonen
- Bass guitar Player, Lyricist, Record Producer, Person, , Musical Artist, Composer
Jukka Immonen is a Finnish musician, record producer and composer.
- Jukka Backlund
- Bass guitar Player, Person, , Musical Artist, Musician, Record Producer, Composer, Topic
Jukka Henri Kristian Backlund is a Finnish music producer and multi-instrumentalist. Backlund is best known for producing the first Sunrise Avenue album On the Way to Wonderland, which is the best selling international debut from Finland. Many of the...
- Jukka Raitala
- Professional Association Football Player, Person, Football player, Measured person, Athlete
Jukka Raitala, is a Finnish professional footballer who represents Finland national team and currently plays for the Danish club AaB. He usually plays as a left back in both his club side and the national team but can also operate as a right back or...
- Jukka Jalonen
- Professional Ice hockey Player, Measured person, Athlete, Person
Jukka Jalonen is a Finnish professional ice hockey coach and former player. He is the first Finnish head coach to lead the Finnish national men's ice hockey team to a World Championship. Jalonen served as the head coach of the Finnish national team...
- Jukka Keskisalo
- Person, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Athlete
Jukka Pekka Sakari Keskisalo is a Finnish athlete competing in 3000 m steeplechase and 1500 m. He won the 3000 m steeplechase at the 2006 European Championships in Athletics in Gothenburg and was also an Olympian in 2012.
- Jukka Hentunen
- Professional Ice hockey Player, Athlete, Person, Olympic athlete, Ice hockey player, Measured person
Jukka Mika Petteri Hentunen is a Finnish former professional ice hockey forward, who last played with KalPa of the SM-liiga in the 2012–13 season.