Meaning : Jules is short form for the names Julian and Julius and means 'Jupiter's child' or 'downy'., Youthful, Downy,
Pronunciation : (JHUWLZ),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Jules:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Jules:
- Latin Meaning: The name Jules is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Jules is: Youthful.
- American Meaning: The name Jules is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Jules is: Youthful.
- French Meaning: The name Jules is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Jules is: Youthful. The French form of Julius. Famous Bearer: Science fiction writer Jules Verne.
- Greek Meaning: The name Jules is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Jules is: Downy. Hairy. Derived from the clan name of Roman dictator Gaius Julius Caesar.
Definition funny of Jules:
- I wish I had Jules for a girlfriend.
- Jules walked in the door and instantly everyone was enlightened by his presence.
- "Jules, you give that man your wallet, and I'll shoot you on general principle."
- 1. "you wouldnt expect it but when she got on her knees she was a jules!" 2. "bitch she had the jules!"
- Heyy whats you name? Julianna, but call me Jules *wink*
- Hey Jules, would you put that beer down for a minute and take a bath, for chrissakes?
- 1. "My girlfriend is so fun and random, she is such a Jule." 2. Flower dress with dark eye make-up is so Jule. 3. "I never know what to expect, you're a real Jule."
Expression information Jules:
- People with this name tend to be orderly and dedicated to building their lives on a solid foundation of order and service. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. Their practical nature makes them good at managing and saving money, and at building things in the material world. Because of their focus on order and practicality, they may seem overly cautious and conservative at times.
Soul information Jules:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to lead, organize, supervise, and to achieve status, power and wealth.
Songs about Jules:
- J for Jules - 'Til Tuesday
- Let Me Entertain You: The Music of Jule Styne (Instrumental) by John Williams from the Album Music of the Night: Pops on Broadway 1990
- Say Something (I'm Giving up on You) [feat. Jules Jacob] by Zoo Dragon's from the Album Say Something (I'm Giving up on You) [feat. Jules Jacob]
- Jules Massenet: Thais (Meditation) by Giuseppe Mazzoleni from the Album Musiche immortali classiche e moderne
- For This Sin (feat. Jules Larson) by Jeff Cardoni from the Album A Perfect Man (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Jules And Jim by Nada Surf from the Album The Stars Are Indifferent To Astronomy
- Lost in the Evening (feat. Gary Jules) by Equal from the Album Lost in the Evening (feat. Gary Jules)
- Mad World (feat. Gary Jules) by It's A Cover Up from the Album At The Movies Vol. 2
- (I Wanna Give You) Devotion[Jules & Skins Reinvention] by Nomad from the Album (I Wanna Give You) Devotion
- Jules Massenet: Méditation for violin and piano (From "Thaïs") by Mischa Elman & Joseph Seiger from the Album Little Big Wedding Box
Books about Jules:
- Starring Jules #1: Starring Jules (as herself) - Feb 25, 2014 by Beth Ain
- Starring Jules #2: Starring Jules (in drama-rama) - Aug 26, 2014 by Beth Ain
- From the Earth to the Moon and Round the Moon - Mar 30, 2011 by Jules Verne
- Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea - May 8, 2015 by Jules Verne
- Starring Jules #4: Starring Jules (third grade debut) - Aug 26, 2014 by Beth Ain
- Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea - Nov 13, 2013 by Jules Verne
- Deep Blue (Blue Series Book 1) - Mar 6, 2014 by Jules Barnard
- Jules (Golden Streak Series Book 5) - Sep 5, 2014 by Kathi S. Barton
- Journey to the Center of the Earth (Dover Thrift Editions) - Mar 4, 2005 by Jules Verne
- Jules Verne Collection, 33 Works: A Journey to the Center of the Earth, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea,... - Oct 21, 2012 by Doma Publishing House and Jules Verne
Movies about Jules:
- Jules Verne's Mysterious Island2012 NR CC
- Jules and Jim (English Subtitled)1962 NR
- Power Body: Total Core Pilates with Jules Benson2008 NR
- Jules Verne: a Lifelong Journey2015 NR
- Absolute Beginners Fitness: Weight Training with Jules Benson & Phil Ross2009 NR
- Jules and Jim1962 Unrated
- Northern Exposure: Season 31990 NR
- Essential Art House: Jules & Jim1962 Unrated
- Jules Verne's Mysterious Island2012 NR
- Power Body: Total Core Pilates with Jules Benson2008 NR
Wiki information Jules:
- Jules Verne
- Novelist, Dedicator, Identity, Lyricist, Deceased Person, Film story contributor, Hall of fame inductee, Influence Node, Author, Award Nominee
Jules Gabriel Verne was a French novelist, poet, and playwright best known for his adventure novels and his profound influence on the literary genre of science fiction. Verne was born to bourgeois parents in the seaport of Nantes, where he was...
- Jules Massenet
- Author, Deceased Person, Organization member, Social network user, Topic, Person, Film music contributor, Lyricist, Musician, Musical Artist
Jules Émile Frédéric Massenet was a French composer best known for his operas, of which he wrote more than thirty. The two most frequently staged are Manon and Werther. He also composed oratorios, ballets, orchestral works, incidental music, piano...
- Jules Bianchi
- Racecar driver, Deceased Person, Person, Athlete, Measured person
Jules Bianchi was a French motor racing driver who drove for Marussia F1 in the FIA Formula One World Championship. Bianchi had previously raced in Formula Renault 3.5, GP2 and Formula Three and was a Ferrari Driver Academy member. He entered Formula...
- Cardinal Mazarin
- Statesman, Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Organization founder, Deceased Person, Politician
Jules Raymond Mazarin, Cardinal-Duke of Rethel, Mayenne and Nevers, born Giulio Raimondo Mazzarino or Mazarini, was an Italian cardinal, diplomat, and politician, who served as the Chief Minister of the French King from 1642 until his death. Mazarin...
- Jules Maigret
- TV Character, Fictional Character, Book Character, Film character
Jules Amedée François Maigret, simply Jules Maigret or Maigret to most people, including his wife, is a fictional French police detective, actually a commissaire or commissioner of the Paris "Brigade Criminelle", created by writer Georges...
- Jules Jordan
- Pornographic actor, Film director, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, Award Winner, Measured person, Topic
Jules Jordan is an American pornographic movie director, actor and producer who is widely regarded as the most accomplished gonzo director of his generation. Jordan is originally from Hershey, Pa., and began his career in 1996 when he moved to...
- Gary Jules
- Alternative Artist, Broadcast Artist, Composer, Identity, Person, Film actor, Featured artist, Musician, Musical Artist, Lyricist
Gary Jules is an American singer-songwriter, best known for his cover version of the Tears For Fears song "Mad World", which Gary recorded with friend Michael Andrews for the film Donnie Darko. It became the UK Christmas Number One single of 2003....
- Jules Ferry
- Politician, Author, Person, Deceased Person
Jules François Camille Ferry was a French statesman and republican. He was a promoter of laicism and colonial expansion.
- Jules Dassin
- Film producer, Person, Author, Film director, Deceased Person, Film actor, Film writer, Award Winner, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Nominee
Julius "Jules" Dassin was an American film director. He was a subject of the Hollywood blacklist in the McCarthy era, and subsequently moved to France, where he revived his career.
- Jules Michelet
- Historian, Deceased Person, Topic, Person, Film story contributor, Author
Jules Michelet was a French historian. He was born in Paris to a family with Huguenot traditions. In his 1855 work, Histoire de France, Jules Michelet was the first historian to use and define the word Renaissance, as a period in Europe's cultural...