Meaning : Down-bearded, Meaning either 'Jupiter's child' or 'dedicated to Jupiter'. Jupiter was the name given to the Roman version of the Greek god Zeus., Youthful, Downy,
Pronunciation : JOO-lee-ə (English), YOO-lee-ah (German, Danish, Finnish), HOO-lyah (Spanish), YUWL-yah (Polish), YOO:-lee-ah (Ancient Roman) , JOO lee ah, (JHUWLYah),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Julia:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Julia:
- Julia is a feminine form of the Roman family name 'Julius'. It is famously borne by actresses Julia Foster and Julia Roberts.
- French Meaning: The name Julia is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Julia is: Youthful.
- American Meaning: The name Julia is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Julia is: Youthful.
- Swedish Meaning: The name Julia is a Swedish baby name. In Swedish the meaning of the name Julia is: Youth.
- Greek Meaning: The name Julia is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Julia is: Downy. Hairy. Derived from the clan name of Roman dictator Gaius Julius Caesar.
- Latin Meaning: The name Julia is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Julia is: Young. The feminine form of Julius. A character in Shakespeare's play 'Two Gentlemen of Verona'.
- Shakespearean Meaning: The name Julia is a Shakespearean baby name. In Shakespearean the meaning of the name Julia is: Two Gentlemen of Verona' A lady of Verona, beloved of Proteus.
- Julia has just about everything going for it -- ancient roman roots (Julius Caesar), Latin links with a nice meaning (youthful, soft-haired, beautiful), Shakespearean connections (The Two Gentlemen of Verona), a brief new Testament mention (in the masculine form of Julius) and connections to both saints and celebs. It’s been used as a given name since the eighteenth century, and is popular all over the world with tons of different variations. In the US, Julia’s been in or close to the top 100 for more than a century. It took a dip in the mid-twentieth century, but now is back and more popular than ever, peaking at number 27 in ’01. With a classic and simple but fashionable and sophisticated feeling, you really can’t go wrong with this name.
- Feminine form of JULIUS. A person by this name has a brief mention in the New Testament. It was borne by a few early saints and martyrs, including the patron saint of Corsica. Shakespeare used the name in his comedy 'The Two Gentlemen of Verona' (1594). It has been common as a given name in the English-speaking world only since the 18th century. A famous bearer is American actress Julia Roberts (1967-).
Definition funny of Julia:
- - Julia roberts - julia stiles - julia meyerhoff - julia schneiderman - julia ormond - julia de burgos
- Julias are so hot and nice: omg i met this girl that was the biggest julia ever!!!!!!
- Julia is such an amazing friend.
- Julia Roberts Julia Stiles
- That girl is so sweet, kind, unforgettable, sexy, compassionate, alluring, smart, and flawless. Only she never seems to notice that she is so great! She must be Julia, who else could stand to be so wonderful and not advertise?
- i totally just won! im a julia
- That girl is so sweet, kind, unforgettable, sexy, compassionate, alluring, smart, flawless and humbly never notices that she is so great! She must be a Julia, who else could stand to be so wonderful and not advertise.
Expression information Julia:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Julia:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for order and physical creativity, and want to be involved in conventional, safe activities.
Songs about Julia:
Books about Julia:
- Getting started with Julia Programming Language - Feb 26, 2015 by Ivo Balbaert
- Julia's House for Lost Creatures - Sep 2, 2014 by Ben Hatke
- Mastering Julia - Jul 22, 2015 by Malcolm Sherrington
- Julia, Child - Jul 8, 2014 by Kyo Maclear and Julie Morstad
- Julia - Sep 23, 2014 by Peter Straub
- Julia: (A Sweet Western Historical Romance) (Mail-Order Brides Club Book 2) - Nov 16, 2014 by Ashley Merrick
- Mastering the Art of French Cooking (2 Volume Set) - Dec 1, 2009 by Julia Child and Louisette Bertholle
- Random Acts of Crazy (Random Series #1) - Dec 25, 2013 by Julia Kent
- Mastering the Art of French Cooking, Vol. 1 - Oct 16, 2001 by Julia Child and Louisette Bertholle
- The Secrets of Sir Richard Kenworthy - Jan 27, 2015 by Julia Quinn
Movies about Julia:
- Julie & Julia2009 PG-13 CC
- The Monkey People, Told by Raul Julia2012 NR CC
- Julie & Julia Featurette: Suzanne Goin Cooking Lesson2009 NR CC
- The French Chef with Julia Child Volume 11963 CC
- Julia's Eyes2011 NR
- Being Julia2004 R CC
- Julie & Julia2009 PG-13
- The French Chef with Julia Child Volume 21964 CC
- The French Chef with Julia Child Volume 81971 CC
- The French Chef with Julia Child Volume 41965 CC
Famous about Julia:
- Julia Roberts - actress
- Julia Child - chef
- Julia Stiles - actress
- Julia Carpenter - also known as Spiderwoman
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus - comedian and actress
Wiki information Julia:
- Julia Child
- Hall of fame inductee, Name source, Chef, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Personality, Author, Topic, Person Or Being In Fiction, Identity, Film subject
Julia Carolyn Child was an American chef, author, and television personality. She is recognized for bringing French cuisine to the American public with her debut cookbook, Mastering the Art of French Cooking, and her subsequent television programs,...
- Julia Roberts
- Actor, Award Winner, Theater Actor, Person, TV Producer, Film actor, Literature Subject, TV Actor, TV Personality, TV program guest
Julia Fiona Roberts is an American actress and producer. She became a movie star after headlining the romantic comedy Pretty Woman, which grossed $464 million worldwide. After winning two Golden Globe Awards and also receiving Academy Award...
- Programming Language
Julia is a high-level dynamic programming language designed to address the requirements of high-performance numerical and scientific computing while also being effective for general purpose programming, even web use or as a specification language....
- Julia Stiles
- Actor, Identity, Celebrity, Film writer, Theater Actor, Influence Node, Award Nominee, TV Actor, Film actor, Person
Julia O'Hara Stiles is an American actress. She first gained prominence for her lead roles in teen films such as 10 Things I Hate About You for which she won MTV Movie Award for Best Breakthrough Performance, Down to You and Save the Last Dance...
- Julia Gillard
- Politician, Public speaker, Topic, Organization leader, Australian Member of Parliament, Person, Identity, Political Appointer
Julia Eileen Gillard is a former Australian politician who served as the 27th Prime Minister of Australia from 2010 to 2013, as leader of the Australian Labor Party. She was the first woman to hold either position. Gillard was born in Barry, Wales,...
The gens Julia or Iulia was one of the most ancient patrician families at Ancient Rome. Members of the gens attained the highest dignities of the state in the earliest times of the Republic. The first of the family to obtain the consulship was Gaius...
- Biographical Film, Ranked item, Award-Winning Work, Film, Topic, Award-Nominated Work, Netflix Title, Adaptation
Julia is a 1977 drama film directed by Fred Zinnemann, from a screenplay by Alvin Sargent. It is based on Lillian Hellman's book Pentimento, a chapter of which purports to tell the story of her relationship with an alleged lifelong friend, "Julia,"...
- Raúl Juliá
- Actor, Topic, Person, Deceased Person, Award Nominee, Film actor, Theater Actor, Award Winner, TV Actor, Person or entity appearing in film
Raúl Rafael Juliá y Arcelay was a Puerto Rican actor. Born in San Juan, he gained interest in acting while still in school. Upon completing his studies, Juliá decided to pursue a career in acting. After performing locally for some time, he was...
- Julia the Elder
- Deceased Person, Person, Noble person
Julia the Elder, known to her contemporaries as Julia Caesaris filia or Julia Augusti filia, was the daughter and only biological child of Augustus, the first emperor of the Roman Empire. Augustus subsequently adopted several male members of his...
- Julia Görges
- Person, Tennis Player, Athlete, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Tennis Tournament Champion
Julia Görges is a German tennis player. Görges has won two singles and four doubles titles on the WTA tour, as well as six singles and six doubles titles on the ITF circuit in her career. On 5 March 2012, she reached her best singles ranking of world...