Meaning : Down-bearded, Form of Julius, Form Of Julius,
Pronunciation : HOO-lyo (Spanish), ZHOO-lyoo (Portuguese) , HOO lee oh; JOO lee oh,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Julio:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Julio:
- Julio is a Spanish form of Julius, introduced to the English-speaking world by Hispanic settlers in the US.
- Latin Meaning: The name Julio is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Julio is: Youthful.
- American Meaning: The name Julio is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Julio is: Youthful.
- Spanish Meaning: The name Julio is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Julio is: Youth.
- Spanish and Portuguese form of JULIUS
Definition funny of Julio:
- Man, that Richard swears he's a friggin' Julio, what with his fancy Armani shoes and Gucci sweaters. Hey dumbass, you need to stop going to the gym or people might think you're trying to be a Julio. No one is dating my kid sister lest the Almighty Julio himself ride from the heavens and ask for her hand.
- Julio Pwnd all. The end.
- Superman? You mean Julio.
- "I wana be like that kid. He's such a Julio" OR Girl : "OMG ! I'm going to marry that cute Julio over there. Hehehe"
- Yea he is amazing but he is a big player , Julio breaks all girls hearts
- 'Hey, I am gonna go and bring out my inner Julio.'
- Darnell: I got tickets to the game. Darnell's friend: Julio!
Expression information Julio:
- People with this name tend to be a powerful force to all whose lives they touch. They are capable, charismatic leaders who often undertake large endeavors with great success. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become impractical and rigid.
Soul information Julio:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to serve humanity and to give to others by sharing money, knowledge and experience, or creative and artistic ability.
Songs about Julio:
- Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard - Paul Simon
- Romeo & Julio - Tribe 8
- Me And Julio Down By The Schoolyard by Paul Simon from the Album The Essential Paul Simon
- Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard by Paul Simon from the Album Paul Simon
- Me And Julio Down By The Schoolyard (Bonus Track) by Paul Simon from the Album The 25th Anniversary Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Concerts [Explicit]
- Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard by Paul Simon from the Album Complete Albums Collection
- Julio [Explicit] by Young Scooter Future from the Album Turn up da Block [Explicit]
- Creo En Ti (En Vivo) [feat. Julio Melgar & Marcela Gandara] by Soluciones Live from the Album Soluciones Live
- Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard by Paul Simon from the Album Over the Bridge of Time: A Paul Simon Retrospective (1964-2011)
- Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard (Live) by Simon & Garfunkel from the Album The Concert in Central Park (Live)
Books about Julio:
- Julio Bunny Goes to the Library: Free Read Along Book Inside (Julio Bunny Series 3) - Apr 2, 2014 by Nicoletta Costa
- Hopscotch: A Novel (Pantheon Modern Writers Series) - Feb 12, 1987 by Julio Cortazar and Gregory Rabassa
- Julio's Day - Apr 20, 2013 by Gilbert Hernandez and Brian Evenson
- Mel Bay Julio S. Sagreras Guitar Lessons: Books 1-3 (English and Spanish Edition) - Dec 1, 1996 by Julio Sagreras
- Blow-Up: And Other Stories - Feb 12, 1985 by Julio Cortazar and Paul Blackburn
- Romiette and Julio - May 1, 2001 by Sharon M. Draper
- Julio Bunny Goes to the Moon: Children's Books, Bedtime Stories, Picture Books (Julio Bunny Series Book 1) - Apr 10, 2014 by Nicoletta Costa
- Julio Verne - Colección de Sus Trabajos Más Populares (Traducida e Ilustrada) (Spanish Edition) - Dec 10, 2014 by Juio Verne and Riu, Édouard
- Julio González: Complete Works Vol. III, 1919-1929 (Spanish Edition) - Mar 30, 2014 by Tomas Llorens and Julio Gonzales
- Julio Cortázar: Rayuela y lo fantástico (Spanish Edition) - Feb 15, 2008 by Viviana Marcela Alvarez-Schüller
Movies about Julio:
- Sanford and Son: Season 41972 NR
- Julio Iglesias: Live at the Greek Theatre2012 NR
- Julio Iglesias: Live in Jerusalem1981 NR
- Julio Iglesias - Live From Los Angeles, Greek Theater - 19902009 NR
- Julio - Trifecta2011 NR
- "A Solas..." Julio Montero, arpista2009 NR
- Hombres G: En Directo Las Ventas 1 de Julio 20032004 NR
- Museo del Horror [NTSC/Region 1 and 4 dvd. Import - Latin America] Joaquin Cordero, Julio Aleman1964
- LEGENDS IN CONCERT / JULIO IGLESIAS - A TIME FOR ROMANCE G
- Vacas2011 NR
Wiki information Julio:
- Julio Iglesias
- Latin pop Artist, Identity, Musical Artist, Award Winner, Athlete, Broadcast Artist, Composer, Award Nominee, TV Personality, Topic
Julio Iglesias is a Grammy Award-winning Spanish singer and songwriter who has sold 120–300 million records worldwide in 14 languages and released more than 80 albums, and more than 2,600 gold and platinum records certified, making him one of the...
- Júlio César
- Soccer, Measured person, Football player, Person, Athlete
Júlio César Soares de Espíndola, known as Júlio César, is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays as a goalkeeper for Portuguese club Benfica. He spent seven years at Italian club Inter, where he won five Scudetti, the 2009–10 UEFA Champions...
- Julio Cortázar
- Novelist, Person, Lyricist, Deceased Person, , Film writer, Musical Artist, Author, Musician, Award Winner
Julio Cortázar, born Jules Florencio Cortázar, was an Argentine novelist, short story writer, and essayist. Known as one of the founders of the Latin American Boom, Cortázar influenced an entire generation of Spanish-speaking readers and writers in...
- Julio-Claudian dynasty
- Literature Subject, Royal line, Family
The Julio-Claudian dynasty normally refers to the first five Roman Emperors: Augustus, Tiberius, Caligula, Claudius, and Nero, or the family to which they belonged; they ruled the Roman Empire from its formation, in the second half of the 1st century...
- Julio César Chávez
- Professional Boxer, Topic, Athlete, Topic, Identity, Person or entity appearing in film, Measured person, Boxer, Film actor, Person
Julio César Chávez González is a retired Mexican professional boxer. He is considered by acclamation as the greatest Mexican fighter of all time and as one of the best boxers of all time. Chávez is a six-time world champion in three weight divisions,...
- Julio Jones
- American football player, Identity, Person, Measured person, Athlete
Quintorris Lopez "Julio" Jones /ˈhulioʊ/ is an American football wide receiver for the Atlanta Falcons of the National Football League. He played college football at Alabama, and was drafted by the Falcons sixth overall in the 2011 NFL Draft. During...
- Julio César Chávez, Jr.
- Professional Boxer, Measured person, Topic, Athlete, Martial Artist, Boxer, Person or entity appearing in film, Person
Julio César Chávez Carrasco is a Mexican professional boxer and the former WBC Middleweight Champion. He is the son of retired six-time world boxing champion Julio César Chávez and older brother of welterweight Omar Chávez.
- Julius Caesar
- Film story contributor, Art Subject, Celebrity, Name source, Author, Person, Topic, Politician, Book Character, TV subject
Gaius Julius Caesar was a Roman statesman, general and notable author of Latin prose. He played a critical role in the events that led to the demise of the Roman Republic and the rise of the Roman Empire. In 60 BC, Caesar, Crassus, and Pompey formed...
- Júlio Baptista
- Soccer Midfielder, Athlete, Football player, Measured person, Film actor, Person, Identity
Júlio César Clemente Baptista is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder or forward for Cruzeiro. Baptista is nicknamed "The Beast" due to his physique. Baptista began his career as a defensive midfielder, and after a...
- Estadio Nacional Julio Martínez Prádanos
- Football Pitch, Structure, Sports Facility, Project focus, Location, Venue
The Estadio Nacional Julio Martínez Prádanos is the national stadium of Chile, and is located in the Ñuñoa district of Santiago. It is the largest stadium in Chile with an official capacity of 48,665. It is part of a 62 hectare sporting complex which...