Meaning : Down-bearded, Unknown, Youthful, Downy,
Pronunciation : YOO:-li-uws (Ancient Roman), JOO-lee-əs (English), YOO-lee-uws (German) , (Unknown), JOO lee us,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Julius:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Julius:
- Julius is a Roman family name notably borne by Julius Caesar.
- Latin Meaning: The name Julius is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Julius is: Youthful.
- American Meaning: The name Julius is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Julius is: Youthful.
- Greek Meaning: The name Julius is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Julius is: Downy. Hairy. Derived from the clan name of Roman dictator Gaius Julius Caesar.
- French Meaning: The name Julius is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Julius is: Jove's child.
- Biblical Meaning: The name Julius is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Julius is: Downy; soft and tender hair.
- Shakespearean Meaning: The name Julius is a Shakespearean baby name. In Shakespearean the meaning of the name Julius is: The Tragedy of Julius Caesar' Julius Caesar, Roman statesman and general.
- From a Roman family name which was possibly derived from Greek ιουλος (ioulos) "downy-bearded". Alternatively, it could be related to the name of the Roman god JUPITER. This was a prominent patrician family of Rome, who claimed descent from the mythological Julus, son of Aeneas. Its most notable member was Gaius Julius Caesar, who is known for his clever conquest of Gaul. After a civil war he became the dictator of the Roman Republic, but was eventually stabbed to death in the senate. Although this name was borne by several early saints, including a pope, it was rare during the Middle Ages. It was revived in Italy and France during the Renaissance, and was subsequently imported to England.
Definition funny of Julius:
- He's a total julius. That's so julius.
- You are so special to me, you are almost as special as Julius, but not quite! HAH
- There goes julius again.. *sigh*.
- That guy is so awesome, he must be a Julius.
- PERSON 1: "Man, I wish I had a Julius..." PERSON 2: "Bro! My buddy just got a Julius! let's go see it!!"
- Have you seen Bambie and her new Julius?
Expression information Julius:
- People with this name tend to be quiet, cooperative, considerate, sympathetic to others, adaptable, balanced and sometimes shy. They are trustworthy, respecting the confidences of others, and make excellent diplomats, mediators and partners. They are often very intuitive. They like detail and order, and often find change worrisome. They may sometimes feel insecure or restless.
Soul information Julius:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Julius:
- Julius by Phish from the Album (Hoist)
- Julius by Strfkr from the Album Polyvinyl 15-Year Anniversary
- Entry of the Gladiators (Julius Fucik) by Usmma Band / Force from the Album Hail to the Chief - A Presidential Celebration of Patriotic Music and Marches
- Lights (feat. Rome Fortune & Julius) by Konsequence from the Album Lights (feat. Rome Fortune & Julius)
- Entry of the Gladiators (Julius Fucik) by Cincinnati Pops Orchestra from the Album Classical Music & Football: 30 Powerful Classical Music Tracks for Your 2014 World Football Cup in Brazil
- Julius, Irving, Berlin by Mocean Worker from the Album Mocean Worker
- Believe feat. Deborah Bond (Julius Papp Sunrise Mix) by Julius Papp & Deep Culture from the Album Danny Krivit Celebrates A Decade Of 718 Sessions - Sampler
- Jackalope (Julius) [Van Mix] by Strfkr from the Album Heaven's Youth [Reptilians Demos]
- Julius (Strength Remix) by Strfkr from the Album Julius Remixes
- Schickele: Songs from Shakespeare: Funeral Oration from "Julius Caesar" by Peter Schickele from the Album P.D.Q. Bach & Peter Schickele: The Jekyll and Hyde Tour
Books about Julius:
- Julius - Mar 1, 1998 by Angela Johnson and Dav Pilkey
- Julius, the Baby of the World - Sep 21, 1995 by Kevin Henkes
- Julius Caesar (No Fear Shakespeare) - Jul 3, 2003 by SparkNotes
- Julius (An I Can Read Book) - Jan 1, 1959 by Syd Hoff
- Julius Caesar (Folger Shakespeare Library) - Jan 1, 2004 by William Shakespeare and Dr. Barbara A. Mowat
- Only in Dreams (Julius!) - Feb 23, 2011 by Paul Frank Industries
- Julius Caesar (Dover Thrift Editions) - Jun 1, 1991 by William Shakespeare and Dover Thrift Editions
- Sicily: An Island at the Crossroads of History - Jul 21, 2015 by John Julius Norwich
- Julius! School Planner - Jul 8, 2009 by Paul Frank Industries
- Ancient Knights (Book #8 of the Sage Saga) - Aug 16, 2015 by Julius St. Clair
Movies about Julius:
- Julius Caesar1953 NR CC
- BBC Shakespeare: Julius Caesar1979 CC
- Julius Jr.: Snow Monkey Adventures2014 NR CC
- Julius Jr: Pirates & Superheroes2015 G CC
- Julius Jr: Dance and Groove2015 NR CC
- Julius Caesar2006 NR
- TCM Greatest Classic Legends Film Collection: Marlon Brando2011 NR
- Julius Caesar1970 G
- Julius Caesar2003 PG-13
- Julius Caesar2012 PG-13
Wiki information Julius:
- Julius Caesar
- Film story contributor, Art Subject, Celebrity, Name source, Author, Person, Topic, Politician, Book Character, TV subject
Gaius Julius Caesar was a Roman statesman, general and notable author of Latin prose. He played a critical role in the events that led to the demise of the Roman Republic and the rise of the Roman Empire. In 60 BC, Caesar, Crassus, and Pompey formed...
- Julius Caesar
- Quotation Source, Play, Book, Translated Work, Adapted Work, Written Work
Julius Caesar is play by William Shakespeare.
- Roman Emperor, Deceased Person, TV subject, Monarch, Noble person, Literature Subject, Film subject, Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Politician
Caligula was the popular nickname of Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman emperor. Caligula was a member of the house of rulers conventionally known as the Julio-Claudian dynasty. Caligula's father Germanicus, the nephew and adopted son of...
- Military Commander, Author, Organization founder, Dedicatee, Person Or Being In Fiction, Monarch, Deceased Person, Person, Literature Subject, Influence Node
Augustus was the founder of the Roman Empire and its first Emperor, ruling from 27 BC until his death in 14 AD. He was born Gaius Octavius into an old and wealthy equestrian branch of the plebeian Octavii family. Following the assassination of his...
- Julius Erving
- Actor, Topic, Award Winner, Film subject, Athlete, Hall of fame inductee, Basketball Player, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, Identity
Julius Winfield Erving II, commonly known by the nickname Dr. J, is a retired American basketball player who helped popularize a modern style of play that emphasizes leaping and playing above the rim. Erving helped legitimize the American Basketball...
- University of Würzburg
- Educational Institution, Organization, Academic institution, Employer, College/University, Location, Educational Institution Campus
The Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg is a public research university in Würzburg, Germany. The University of Wurzburg is one of the oldest institutions of higher learning in Germany having been founded in 1402. The University initially had a...
- Assassination of Julius Caesar
The assassination of Julius Caesar was the result of a conspiracy by many Roman senators. Led by Gaius Cassius Longinus and Marcus Junius Brutus, they stabbed Julius Caesar to death in a location adjacent to the Theatre of Pompey on the Ides of...
- Julius Nyerere
- Politician, Topic, Identity, Name source, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Author, Organization founder, Award Winner, Deceased Person
Julius Kambarage Nyerere was a Tanzanian statesman who served as the leader of Tanzania, and previously Tanganyika, from 1960 until his retirement in 1985. Born in Tanganyika to Nyerere Burito, Chief of the Zanaki, Nyerere was known by the Swahili...
- Gaius Julius Hyginus
- Person, Author, Deceased Person, Name source
Gaius Julius Hyginus was a Latin author, a pupil of the famous Cornelius Alexander Polyhistor, and a freedman of Caesar Augustus. He was elected superintendent of the Palatine library by Augustus according to Suetonius' De Grammaticis, 20. It is not...
- Julius Evola
- Philosopher, , , Author, Person, Deceased Person, Influence Node
Giulio Cesare Andrea Evola, better known as Julius Evola, was an Italian philosopher, painter, and esotericist. Evola regarded his perspectives and spiritual values as aristocratic, masculine, traditionalist, heroic and defiantly reactionary. Evola...