Meaning : Unknown, Born In June, June, Born in June,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), joon, JOON ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information June:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information June:
- June is a name coined from the summer month, and is popular with babies either born or conceived at this time of year.
- Latin Meaning: The name June is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name June is: Young. In Roman mythology Juno was protectress of women and of marriage. In modern times June is therefore known as the bridal month.
- American Meaning: The name June is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name June is: Young. In Roman mythology Juno was protectress of women and of marriage. In modern times June is therefore known as the bridal month.
- From the name of the month, which was originally derived from the name of the Roman goddess Juno. It has been used as a given name since the 19th century.
Definition funny of June:
- DAMN! i'm hot i was born in june!
- Cause June is just awesome that way...
- June Cleaver from the old tv show, Leave It to Beaver or... Me!!!
- June 21 is the longest day of the year.
- 1. My birthday is in June. 2. June is a thing of the past...
- June as a name: My best friend's name is June and she gave a lap dance to my other friend yesterday. June as a name: Last night I fucked June - my girlfriend - till she couldn't stand up - and she still begged for more. June as a month: She was born in June and I think she's SO pretty ***entry dedicated to my girlfriend June - I <3 you to death. I expect this entry to start something tonight ;)
- Junes are perfect.
Expression information June:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information June:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to lead, organize, supervise, and to achieve status, power and wealth.
Songs about June:
- Bye June - Smashing Pumpkins
- Flaming June - BT
- June - Pete Yorn
- June on the West Coast - Bright Eyes
- June by Prince from the Album Hitnrun Phase One
- Johnny & June by Heidi Newfield from the Album What Am I Waiting For
- Johnny & June by Heidi Newfield from the Album Hard To Find Love Songs
- Seven Days in Sunny June (Album Version) by Jamiroquai from the Album Dynamite
- Up and Away (feat. June) by Can't Stop Won't Stop from the Album Up and Away (feat. June) - Single
- June: Good Days Start Here by Tim Myers from the Album The Year
Books about June:
- June - Jul 6, 2015 by Gerbrand Bakker
- June - Oct 26, 2014 by Erik Schubach
- June and August - Sep 1, 2009 by Vivian Walsh and Adam McCauley
- Money Can't Buy Love (A FourShadough Publishing Title) - Sep 21, 2013 by JUNE
- This Game Has No Loyalty - Dec 14, 2013 by JUNE
- The Long Walk - Sep 20, 2015 by June Hardison
- June: Calendar Girl Book 6 - Aug 3, 2015 by Audrey Carlan
- Bonding with Your Child through Boundaries - Jul 31, 2015 by June Hunt and PeggySue Wells
- June Bug - Jul 23, 2009 by Chris Fabry
- June (Brides of the West #2) - Jul 19, 2007 by Lori Copeland
Movies about June:
- June in January2014 NR CC
- 92Y- Christopher Hitchens (June 8, 2010)2012 NR CC
- Korean War: Part 1 June-November 19502007 NR CC
- 92Y-Yogi Berra (June 14, 2001)2011 NR CC
- June2015 Unrated
- 92Y- Bill Gates: A Conversation with My Father (June 2, 2010)2012 NR CC
- Interview with Fidel Castro (Special Edition of McNeill/Lehrer NewsHour - June 25, 1985)1985 CC
- 92Y - Richard Dreyfus (June 6, 2007)2011 NR CC
- Sons of Anarchy: Season 32010 NR
- Henry & June1990 NC-17
Wiki information June:
- Normandy landings
- Video Game Subject, Event, Location, Military Conflict
The Normandy landings were the landing operations on 6 June 1944 of the Allied invasion of Normandy in Operation Overlord during World War II. The largest seaborne invasion in history, the operation began the liberation of German-occupied...
- Operation Barbarossa
- Literature Subject, Event, Military Conflict
Operation Barbarossa was the code name for Nazi Germany's invasion of the Soviet Union during World War II, which began on 22 June 1941. The operation was driven by Adolf Hitler's ideological desire to conquer the Soviet territories as outlined in...
- Greek legislative election, June 2012
A new legislative election in Greece took place on Sunday 17 June 2012, to elect all 300 members to the Hellenic Parliament in accordance with the constitution, after all attempts to form a new government failed following the May election. If all...
- Tiananmen Square protests of 1989
- Literature Subject, Event
The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989, commonly known as the June Fourth Incident or '89 Democracy Movement in Chinese, were student-led popular demonstrations in Beijing which took place in the spring of 1989 and received broad support from city...
- Turkish general election, 2015
The Turkish general election of June 2015 took place on 7 June 2015 in all 85 electoral districts of Turkey to elect 550 members to the Grand National Assembly. This was the 24th general election in the history of the Turkish Republic, electing the...
June is the sixth month of the year in the Julian and Gregorian calendars and one of the four months with a length of 30 days. June is the month with the longest daylight hours of the year in the Northern Hemisphere and the shortest daylight hours of...
- Armistice of 22 June 1940
The Armistice of 22 June 1940 was signed at 18:36 near Compiègne, France, by the top military officials of Nazi Germany and more junior representatives from the French Third Republic, namely by General Keitel, the commander-in-chief of the Wehrmacht,...
- Operation Overlord
- Military Conflict, Event, Video Game Subject, Battle
Operation Overlord was the code name for the Battle of Normandy, the Allied operation that launched the successful invasion of German-occupied western Europe during World War II. The operation commenced on 6 June 1944 with the Normandy landings. A...
- Uprising of 1953 in East Germany
- Military Conflict, Event
The Uprising of 1953 in East Germany started with a strike by East Berlin construction workers on 16 June 1953. It turned into a widespread uprising against the German Democratic Republic government the next day. In Germany, the revolt is often...
- Northern Iraq offensive
- Event, Military Conflict
The Northern Iraq offensive began on 5 June 2014, when the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant and aligned forces began a major offensive in northern Iraq against the Iraqi government, following earlier clashes, which began in December 2013. ISIL...