Meaning : Pure,
Pronunciation : KAHD-rree ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kadri:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Kadri:
- Estonian form of KATHERINE
Definition funny of Kadri:
- J: Yo I don't like this girl. I want someone like Kadri!
- "Dude, Michael totally ditched us today to hang out with his girlfriend." "What?? But he promised!" "Yeah, looks like he pulled a Kadri on us."
Songs about Kadri:
- Kadri-Alap by Rudresh Mahanthappa from the Album Kinsmen
- Bhagyada Lakshmi Madhyamavati Adi Purundaradasar Kadri Gopal by Kadri Gopalnath from the Album Classical Music of South India Vol Iv
- Chakkani RajaKaraharapriya Kadri Gopalnath (Original) by Kadri Gopalnath from the Album Millennium Carnatic Classical Volume 8
- Cka Po I Thot Dema Kadris by Vëllezërit Çetaj from the Album Këngët Që Nuk Vdesin
- El Kadri Bilmeyen (Gazel) by Ali Albay from the Album Moda K?z?m Moda
- Electro Paradise (feat. Kadri Kasak) [Vocal Club Mix] by Frizzy Sounds from the Album House Candy - the Annual
- English Notes (Kadri) by Kadri Gopalnath from the Album Dream Journey Vol. 1
- Jagadodharana (Kadri Gopalnath-Sax) [Explicit] by Vadya Sangamam from the Album Vadya Sangamam [Explicit]
- Kadri Bistrica by Fatmir Bajra from the Album Kadri Bistrica
- Kadri Rohak by Cheb Hssinou from the Album Kadri Rohak
Books about Kadri:
- Heaven on Earth: A Journey Through Shari'a Law from the Deserts of Ancient Arabia to the Streets of the Modern... - Apr 9, 2013 by Sadakat Kadri
- The Trial: A History, from Socrates to O. J. Simpson - Aug 30, 2005 by Sadakat Kadri
- Environmental Justice: Issues, Policies, and Solutions - Jul 1, 1995 by Bunyan Bryant and Roger Bezdek
- Vienna, Prague, Budapest. by Mary-Ann Gallagher, Sadakat Kadri, Matthew Gardner - Sep 1, 2011 by Mary-Ann Gallagher
- The Trial: Four Thousand Years of Courtroom Drama - Aug 8, 2006 by Sadakat Kadri
- Heaven on Earth: A Journey Through Shari'a Law from the Deserts of Ancient Arabia to the Streets of the Modern... - Apr 9, 2012 by Sadakat Kadri
- Yaban: Bütün Eserleri 1 - 2004 by Yakup Kadri Karaosmanoglu
- Coexist (Keegan's Chronicles Series Book 1) - Feb 6, 2014 by Julia Crane and Kadri Umbleja
- Learn German: Fat Bat Die fette Fledermaus German English Dual Language Reader - Aug 27, 2015 by Paul Beck and Kadri Lehtla
- Learn Basic Italian: 101 Dialogues For Travellers Whispersync Enhanced Audio - Mar 26, 2015 by Kadri Lahtla and Paul Beck
Movies about Kadri:
- Kadri'nin Götürdügü Yere Git
Wiki information Kadri:
- Nazem Kadri
- Professional Ice hockey Player, Measured person, Ice hockey player, Athlete, Person
Nazem Kadri is a Canadian professional ice hockey centre currently playing for the Toronto Maple Leafs of the National Hockey League. Drafted by the Maple Leafs seventh overall in the 2009 NHL Entry Draft, he played his junior career in the Ontario...
- Kadri Gopalnath
- Carnatic Artist, Person, Musician, Musical Artist
Dr. Kadri Gopalnath is an Indian saxophonist and one of the pioneers of Carnatic music on the saxophone.
- Blel Kadri
- Professional Road Racing Cyclist, Competitor, Person, Athlete, Measured person
Blel Kadri is a French professional road racing cyclist, who currently rides for UCI ProTeam AG2R La Mondiale. He is of Algerian descent. In March 2013, Kadri won the Roma Maxima, a newly revived race formerly known as the Giro del Lazio. He was part...
- Kadri Roshi
- Actor, Deceased Person, Person, Film actor
Kadri Roshi was born in Mallakaster. His origin is from Libohove, Gjirokaster. He worked as an actor. He starred in lot of Albanian Films and played in difrent drama in theatre. He is one of the most talented Albanian actors because of his voice and...
- Kadri Aytaç
- Athlete, Person, Football player, Measured person, Deceased Person
Kadri Aytaç was a former Turkish football player and then manager. He played for the Beyoğluspor, Karagümrük, Galatasaray, Fenerbahçe and Mersin İdmanyurdu teams. He is the manager with the most titles earned in the Turkish Second Football League,...
- Kadri Mälk
- Woman, Person
Kadri Mälk is a notable Estonian artist and jewelry designer. Mälk began her studies at the Tartu Art School in 1977 and graduated from the Estonian Academy of Arts in 1986, studying under professor Leili Kuldkepp. Between 1986 and 1993 Mälk worked...
- Manikanth Kadri
- Singer, Topic, Musical Artist, Film music contributor, Person
Manikanth Kadri is an Indian film score and soundtrack composer and singer. He has predominantly scored music for Kannada as well as several Telugu,Tamil and Malayalam films. He is the son of legendary saxophonist Kadri Gopalnath.
- Kadri Veseli
- Politician, Person
Kadri Veseli was born on May 31, 1967 in the village Broboniq, municipality of Mitrovica. Veseli is currently the President of Kosovar National Assembly. Veseli was the chief of the Intelligence Service of the Kosovo Liberation Army. 2
- Yakup Kadri Karaosmanoğlu
- Novelist, Person, Author, Politician, Organization founder, Deceased Person
Yakup Kadri Karaosmanoğlu was a Turkish novelist, journalist, diplomat, and senator.
- Kadri Lehtla
- Person, Measured person, Athlete, Olympic athlete
Kadri Lehtla is a biathlete.