Meaning : Ocean, This name has many disperate origins and meanings: Latin for 'to rejoice'; meaning 'victorious' or 'beginning' in Chinese; from the Germanic 'brave with spear'; from Hawaiian origins meaning 'the sea'., Rejoice,
Pronunciation : (KAY), ky,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kai:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Kai:
- Kai is also a Hawaiian word meaning 'the sea'.
- Scottish Meaning: The name Kai is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Kai is: Fire.
- American Meaning: The name Kai is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Kai is: Fire.
- Hawaiian Meaning: The name Kai is a Hawaiian baby name. In Hawaiian the meaning of the name Kai is: The sea.
- Welsh Meaning: The name Kai is a Welsh baby name. In Welsh the meaning of the name Kai is: Keeper of the keys. Form of Kay.
Definition funny of Kai:
- Human A "Your boyfriend is such a Kai." Human B "I know (: I'm so glad I met him. He's everything I've ever wanted."
- its so hot, lets go swim in the kai today
- Girl "have you seen the new kid at school" girl2 "yes he is such a kai!"
- That random hottie is such a "Kai". Lets "Kai" him... ruin all his future girlfriends self esteem by spreading heart break rumours.
- Wow, just look at Kai, he's so awesome
- Girl 1: He's such a Kai! Girl 2: I know, I'm glad he's mine! He's so amazing.
- you can do it be Kai
Expression information Kai:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Kai:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Kai:
- Revolution (feat. Faustix & Imanos and Kai) [Explicit] by Diplo from the Album Random White Dude Be Everywhere [Explicit]
- Revolution (feat. Faustix & Imanos and Kai) [Absence Remix] by Diplo from the Album Revolution (Remixes Part 2)
- Mind (feat. Kai) by Skrillex & Diplo from the Album Skrillex and Diplo present Jack Ü [Explicit]
- Revolution (feat. Faustix & Imanos and Kai) [Unlike Pluto Remix] by Diplo from the Album Revolution (Remixes Part 2)
- Ka Uluwehi O Ke Kai by Hapa from the Album Hapa
- Ka Ulu Wehi O Ke Kai by Nanea from the Album Desert Isle
- Need Your Heart (Protohype Remix) [feat. Kai] by Adventure Club from the Album Need Your Heart Remixes
- Revolution (feat. Faustix & Imanos and Kai) [Danny Diggz Remix] [Explicit] by Diplo from the Album Random White Dude Be Everywhere [Explicit]
- Need Your Heart (feat. Kai) by Adventure Club from the Album Need Your Heart (feat. Kai)
- Kalena Kai by Keola Beamer, George Winston from the Album Hawaiian Slack Key Guitar Masters, Vol. 1
Books about Kai:
- Kai, The Honu Who Didn't Know He Was Brave - Oct 1, 2005 by Mora Ebie and Mike Tackett
- Kai and the Camel Canoe - Nov 27, 2012 by Robbie Gunning
- Kai: A Deja Novel (Deja Series Book 6) - Dec 11, 2013 by Tajana Sutton
- Tribes of Kai - Sep 29, 2015 by Lance HaunRogue and Daren Bader
- KAI LUNG FIRST TRILOGY: THE WALLET OF KAI LUNG, KAI LUNG'S GOLDEN HOURS, KAI LUNG UNROLLS HIS MAT. BONUS BOOK... - May 21, 2015 by ERNEST BRAMAH
- Renew Your Life: Discovering the Wellspring of God's Energy - Oct 3, 2015 by Kai Mark Nilsen
- Kai and the Collector - Aug 30, 2015 by B. L. Wilson
- LEGO Ninjago Chapter Book: Kai, Ninja of Fire - Sep 1, 2011 by Scholastic and Greg Farshtey
- Kai's Journey to Gold Mountain - Nov 2004 by Katrina Saltonstall Currier and Gabhor Utomo
- The CHAIRMAN: JOHN J MCCLOY & THE MAKING OF THE AMERICAN ESTABLISHMENT - Apr 30, 1992 by Kai Bird
Movies about Kai:
- Ni Hao Kai-lan Season 12008 CC
- Ni Hao Kai-lan Season 22009 CC
- Kai Po Che (English Subtitled)2013 NR
- Dragon Ball Z Kai, Season 12009 CC
- Dragon Ball Z Kai, Season 22010 CC
- Dragon Ball Z Kai: Season 12012 Unrated
- Dragon Ball Z Kai: Season 42009 NR
- Ni Hao, Kai-Lan: Kai-Lan's Great Trip to China2009 NR
- Dragon Ball Z Kai - Season Two2012 Unrated
- Celebrate With Kai-Lan2011 NR
Wiki information Kai:
- Chiang Kai-shek
- Person or entity appearing in film, Chivalric Order Member, Person, Person Or Being In Fiction, Family member, Military Commander, Topic, Politician, Name source, Deceased Person
Chiang Kai-shek was a Chinese political and military leader who served as the leader of the Republic of China between 1928 and 1975. He is known as Chiang Chung-cheng or Chiang Chieh-shih in Standard Chinese. Chiang was an influential member of the...
- Kai Tak Airport
- Location, Airport
Kai Tak Airport was the international airport of Hong Kong from 1925 until 1998. It was officially known as Hong Kong International Airport from 1954 to 6 July 1998, when it was closed and replaced by the new Hong Kong International Airport at Chek...
- Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport
- Airport, Location
Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport is an international airport serving the capital city of Taiwan, Taipei, and the northern parts of the island. Located about 40 km west of Taipei in Dayuan District, Taoyuan City, Taiwan, the airport is Taiwan's...
- Kai Province
Kai Province was a province of Japan in the area of Japan that is today Yamanashi Prefecture. Kai bordered on Sagami, Suruga, Shinano and Musashi Provinces. Its abbreviated form name was Kōshū. The origin of its name is uncertain. It lies in central...
- Wrestler, Person, Athlete, Measured person
Atsushi Sakai is a Japanese professional wrestler better known under the ring name Kai. Best known for his work in the All Japan Pro Wrestling promotion, Kai is an accomplished junior heavyweight wrestler, having won the World Junior Heavyweight...
- Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location, Administrative Division, Chinese prefecture-level city
Kaifeng, known previously by several names, is a prefecture-level city in east-central Henan, China. It was once the capital of the Song dynasty. There are currently nearly 5 million people living in its metropolitan area. Located along the southern...
- Location, Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village
Kai is a city located in central Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan. As of July 2012, the city has an estimated population of 73,641 and a population density of 1,020 persons per km². The total area was 71.94 km².
- Kai Islands
- Geographical Feature, Island Group, Location
The Kai Islands of Indonesia are in the south-eastern part of the Maluku Islands, in Maluku Province.
- Ingredient, Organism Classification, Food, Organism
Kai-lan is the Cantonese name for a vegetable that is also known as Chinese broccoli or Chinese kale. It is a leaf vegetable featuring thick, flat, glossy blue-green leaves with thick stems and a small number of tiny flower heads similar to those of...
- Yo-Kai Watch
- Video game
Yo-Kai Watch is a series of role-playing video games developed and published by Level-5. The original game was released for the Nintendo 3DS in Japan on July 11, 2013 and will be released in North America by Nintendo for a Holiday 2015 release. A...