Meaning : Unknown, Dark haired,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), KYE ron,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kairon:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Kairon:
- Kairon is a less popular variant of the Irish name Kieran, although the two are pronounced differently. It is also an uncommon Indian name, named after a small Indian village.
Definition funny of Kairon:
- kairon eats his moms hilbilly, inbreeding, sex apples.
Songs about Kairon:
- Bout Dat (feat. Kairon Trowell) by Sixxcess from the Album Universal Flows: The Chakra Balancing Mixtape (Suitlandfest CDC 501c3 & Gdawg Productions Presents)
- Cairo (Kairon) by Manolis Aggelopoulos, Nota Papanikolaou from the Album Exotica - Cairo (1946-1961 Authentic Recordings)
- Kairon kevät by Las Vegas from the Album Las Vegas
- Kairon Theme (From "chronicles of Syntax") by Dan Bewick, Andrew Barnabas, Paul Arnold from the Album Chronicles Of Syntax (Season 1 Original Soundtrack)
- Oi taxidiotes ton kairon by Peny Xenaki from the Album Taxidiotis ton kairon
- To Nima Ton Kairon by Loudovikos Ton Anogion from the Album Harmatousa
- To Pliroma Ton Kairon by Eleni Vitali from the Album Skorpia Filla
Books about Kairon:
- Patrida ton kairon (Greek Edition) - Dec 15, 2010 by George Douatzis
- Tales Around Maharaja Ranjit Singh - Jan 1, 2001 by Joginder Singh Kairon
- Pros Kairon - 1967 by H L Edwards
- Tranquil Mind: An Introduction to Buddhism and Meditation - Apr 15, 2004 by Rob Nairn
- Sto horio ton kairon (Seira Historia) (Greek Edition) - 1997 by Demetres S Bitsios
- simeia ton kairon / σημεία των καιρών - 2009 by carlyle thomas
- Tetralogia Ton Kairon [Tetralogy of the Times: Stories of Cyprus] - Jan 1, 1989 by G. Philippou Pierides
- PROS KAIRON - DRAMA MEWN TAIR ACT - 1967 by Huw Lloyd Edwards
- BukkyoÌ"teki koÌ"fukuron : seron kairon shoÌ"tenron - Aug 1, 2014 by 2014. editor: ToÌ"kyoÌ" : KoÌ"fukunokagakushuppan
- Tou emphyliou: Mnemes ton dyskolon kairon (Seira Historia) (Greek Edition) - 1996 by Takes Benas
Wiki information Kairon:
- Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location
Kairon, is a small Indian village in the district of Amritsar, located in the north-west of Punjab. The village is home to a majority of Dhillon Jats who take up the name of the village as their royal last name. The village Kairon has population of...
- Partap Singh Kairon
- Person, Politician, Deceased Person
Partap Singh Kairon was the Chief Minister of the Punjab province, and is widely acknowledged as the architect of post-Independence Punjab Province. Moreover, he was an Indian independence movement leader. He was jailed twice by the British Empire,...
- Kairon; IRSE!
- Musical Artist
- Adesh Partap Singh Kairon
- Person, Politician
Adesh Pratap Singh Kairon is a politician from Punjab. He belongs to the Kairon political family and is currently the longest serving minister in the state of Punjab. He is the great-grandson of Nihal Singh Kairon, grandson of Pratap Singh Kairon,...
- Surinder Singh Kairon
- Politician, Deceased Person, Person
Surinder Singh Kairon was an Indian politician from Punjab. I was a member of Indian National Congress and represented Taran Taran in 10th Lok Sabha. He was son of ex-chief minister of Punjab, Partap Singh Kairon. He was a member of Punjab Vidhan...
- Kairon John
- Actor, Topic, Person, Film actor
Kairon John performed in 2009 film Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Fictional Character, Film character
Kairone is a fictional character from TWV Project.
- Film character, Fictional Character
- Muhamad Kaironnisam Sahabudin Hussain
- Soccer Defender, Measured person, Person, Football player, Athlete
Muhamad Kaironnisam Sahabudin Hussain is a Malaysian footballer who is a defender for Johor FC. He is a member of the Malaysia national football team. He was also Malaysia's captain in the disastrous Asian Cup 2007. He previously played for Perlis FA...
- Kaironomaea: Cycles
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording