Pronunciation : KIE-sah (Finnish) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kaisa:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Kaisa:
- Finnish Meaning: The name Kaisa is a Finnish baby name. In Finnish the meaning of the name Kaisa is: Pure.
- Greek Meaning: The name Kaisa is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Kaisa is: Pure.
- Finnish and Estonian diminutive of KATHERINE
Definition funny of Kaisa:
- Did you hear that Kaisa is going to Istanbul this year? Cool! She will love the intriguing Turkish cuisine and delightful culture.
- Northern slags! Kaisa
Expression information Kaisa:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Kaisa:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Kaisa:
- Haal Kaisa Hai Janab Ka (From "Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi") by Kishore Kumar, Asha Bhosle from the Album Hum Aur Tum - Best of Duets Ever: Kishore Kumar and Asha Bhosle
- Khudaya Ve Ishq Hai Kaisa by Salim-Sulaiman from the Album Luck
- Khudaya Ve Ishq Hai Kaisa (Radio Mix) by Salim-Sulaiman from the Album Luck
- Kaisa Yeh Junoon by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan from the Album Greatest Collection - Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- Kaisa Ye Raaz Hai by Pranay M. Rijia;KK from the Album Raaz - The Mystery Continues (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Kaisa Yeh Junoon by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan from the Album Kaisa Yeh Junoon
- Piya Tora Kaisa Abhiman by Shubha Mudgal from the Album Raincoat (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Ye Ladka Hay Allah Kaisa Hai Diwana (From "Hum Kisise Kum Naheen") (From "Hum Kisise Kum Naheen") by Mohd Rafi, Asha Bhosle from the Album Selfie With Asha Bhosle
- Haal Kaisa Hai Janab Ka by S.D. Burman from the Album Legends
- Yeh Kaisa Nyay Tera by Lata Mangeshkar from the Album History of Indian Film Music [Choti Bahen (1959), Chori Chori (1956)], Vol. 19
Books about Kaisa:
- Focus Stacking in the Wild: All you need to know to photograph nature in close-up with incredible depth and detail - Dec 19, 2014 by Kaisa Breeden and Stanley Breeden
- Kaisa - Aug 19, 2013 by Jack Westbrook
- Nordic Nutrition Recommendations 2012: Integrating nutrition and physical activity - Mar 10, 2014 by Ulla-Kaisa Hursti and Wulf Becker
- Wildflower Country: Discovering Biodiversity in Australia's South-West - Nov 1, 2010 by Stanley Breeden and Kaisa Breeden
- Tyttö, joka unohti nimensä KAISA (Finnish Edition) - Sep 15, 2015 by Tiina Walsh and Anni Virta
- Glass from Finland in the Bischofberger Collection - Oct 6, 2015 by Kaisa Koivisto and Pekka Korvenmaa
- Calm Like Home - Jul 15, 2015 by Kaisa Clark
- Helsinki with Kids: Travel Guide for Families and Helsinki Enthusiasts (Joko mennaan Book 3) - Jun 6, 2015 by Anna Maeda and Kaisa Lainea
- Small Wonders: A Close Look at Nature's Miniatures - May 15, 2015 by Stanley Breeden and Kaisa Breeden
- Sauna in Finland: The Ultimate Sauna Guide for Travelers and Sauna Enthusiasts (Joko mennaan Book 2) - Mar 19, 2015 by Anna Maeda and Kaisa Lainea
Movies about Kaisa:
- Kaisa - Anarchie 4 Live2009
- Forever Lata Songs: Yeh Kaisa Gham Sajna2010
Wiki information Kaisa:
- Kaisa Mäkäräinen
- Biathlete, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Person, Athlete
Kaisa-Leena Mäkäräinen is a Finnish biathlete, who currently competes for Kontiolahden Urheilijat. Outside of sports, Mäkäräinen is currently studying to be a Physics teacher at the University of Eastern Finland in Joensuu. Her team coach is Jonne...
Kaisa or karoliina is a cue sport mainly played in Finland. The game originated in Russia, where it is still played to some extent, and is a close cousin to Russian pyramid. Compared to most other billiards-type games, both use similar large 68 mm...
- Aino-Kaisa Saarinen
- Cross-country skier, Athlete, Measured person, Person, Olympic athlete
Aino-Kaisa Saarinen is a Finnish cross country skier who has competed since 1998.
- Kaisa Varis
- Biathlete, Measured person, Person, Olympic athlete, Athlete
Kaisa Varis is a retired Finnish cross country skier and biathlete. Her career has been marred by doping convictions: as a cross country skier, she was involved but not suspended in a doping scandal and in 2003 she was suspended two years for doping...
- Kaisa Korhonen
- Topic, Musician, Person, Musical Artist
Kaisa Korhonen is a Finnish writer and recipient of the Eino Leino Prize in 1974.
- Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai
- Indian Soap Opera, TV Program, Award-Nominated Work, Topic, Award-Winning Work
Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai was an Indian romantic drama-series that aired on Sony TV, produced by Balaji Telefilms, starring as Angad Khanna and as Kripa Sharma.
- Person, Featured artist, Musical Artist, Musician
- Kaisa Leka
- Politician, Visual Artist, Person
Kaisa Maria Leka is a Finnish comic artist and politician from Porvoo. Central themes in Leka's autobiographical comics are disability, politics and spiritual searching. Her comics figures are naïvistically simple animals, the most important of which...
- Kaisa Pajusalu
- Measured person, Person, Athlete
Kaisa Pajusalu is an Estonian rower. She is a member of rowing club "SK Kalev" located in Pärnu.
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location, Administrative Division, Dated location
Kaisariani is a suburban town and a municipality in the eastern part of the Athens agglomeration, Greece.