Meaning : Pure,
Origin : Scandinavian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kaj:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Kaj:
- Greek Meaning: The name Kaj is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Kaj is: Earth.
Definition funny of Kaj:
- Oh shit, it's you, Kaj! I didn't even see you there.
- I dont know how you did it, Kenneth, but you just got your shiny pen stuck in my kaj.
- ohhhhhh kaj your so bum sex
- gagagagagaga! KAJ! errrrrr.....
- you are sooo kaj, maybe you should go and get a penis enlargement then you might have a chance in life.
Expression information Kaj:
- People with this name tend to be orderly and dedicated to building their lives on a solid foundation of order and service. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. Their practical nature makes them good at managing and saving money, and at building things in the material world. Because of their focus on order and practicality, they may seem overly cautious and conservative at times.
Soul information Kaj:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Kaj:
- Vi kaj Mi by JomArt kaj Natasha from the Album JxomArtajxoj 2 - La Argxenta Albumo
- Kaj Kola Khan by Googoosh from the Album Agee Bemooni Agee Namooni
- Kaj Kola Khan by Googoosh from the Album Googoosh Golden songs, Vol 2 - Persian Music
- Not Coming Down (Kaj Melsen Remix) by Candyland & Zak Waters from the Album Not Coming Down (The Remixes)
- 10000 KAJ by Target from the Album Jos Jedan Dan U Zagrebu
- Aar Kaj Ki Bhusane by Kamala Jharia from the Album Kirtan Bhaktimulak Loksangeet by Kamala Jharia
- Aavi Chhun Sevane Kaj by Hema Desai from the Album Satsang
- Aghrab Zolfe Kaj by Maziar Heidari from the Album Lahazate Javdan
- Aghrab-e-Zolf-e-Kaj (Your scorpion-tail look alike lock of hair) by Percia Baharloo from the Album Roya (Dream) - Persian Traditional Music
- Ai! Tolosa e Provença (Ve! Tuluzo kaj Provenco) by Patric from the Album Okcitanio (Esperanto)
Books about Kaj:
- Makuna: Portrait of an Amazonian People - Nov 17, 2003 by Kaj Arhem and Diego Samper
- Eskimos - 1972 by Kaj Birket-Smith
- A Guide to Graphic Print Production - Nov 1, 2011 by Kaj Johansson and Peter Lundberg
- Reflexive Methodology: New Vistas for Qualitative Research - Oct 15, 2000 by Mats Alvesson and Kaj Skoldberg
- La Hobito, au, Tien kaj Reen (Esperanto Edition) - Sep 21, 2015 by J. R. R. Tolkien and Christopher Gledhill
- Reflexive Methodology: New Vistas for Qualitative Research - Sep 15, 2009 by Mats Alvesson and Kaj Skoldberg
- Uk'u'x kaj, uk'u'x ulew: Antología de poesía maya guatemalteca contemporánea (Spanish Edition) - May 20, 2010 by Emilio del Valle Escalante
- Seed of Knowledge, Stone of Plenty: Understanding the Lost Technology of the Ancient Megalith-Builders - Oct 1, 2005 by John Burke and Kaj Halberg
- Nonkilling Societies - Sep 1, 2010 by Joám Evans Pim and Leslie E. Sponsel
- A Guide to Graphic Print Production by Johansson, Kaj, Lundberg, Peter, Ryberg, Robert (2011) Hardcover - 1800
Movies about Kaj:
- The Best Video - Kai Metov / Kaj Metov. Luchshie videoklipy. Chast' 12002
Wiki information Kaj:
- Kaj Munk
- Dramatist, Deceased Person, , Person, Lyricist, Film writer, Author
Kaj Harald Leininger Munk was a Danish playwright and Lutheran pastor, known for his cultural engagement and his martyrdom during the Occupation of Denmark of World War II. He is commemorated as a martyr in the Calendar of Saints of the Lutheran...
- Actor, Award Winner, Influence Node, Person, Topic, Film actor, Award Nominee, TV Actor, Identity, Musical Artist
Kajol Devgan, known mononymously as Kajol, is an Indian film actress who predominantly works in Hindi cinema. She has received six Filmfare Awards from eleven nominations, and along with her late aunt Nutan, holds the record for most Best Actress...
- Kaj Chydenius
- Musician, Musical Artist, Lyricist, Composer, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Film music contributor, , Person
Kaj Chydenius appeared in the 2006 documentary film Revolution.
- Kaj Franck
- Man, Person, Deceased Person
Kaj Franck was one of the leading figures of Finnish design and an influential figure in design and applied arts between 1940-1980. He was artistic director of the Arabia ceramics company, but created designs for other companies as well. He was...
- Kaj Larsen
- Journalist, Person, TV Personality, Award Nominee
Kaj Larsen is an American journalist working for Vice News. He worked for the Vanguard international news documentary investigative reporting show on Current TV beginning in 2005. In 2010 he became a producer and correspondent for CNN until he was...
- Kaj-Erik Eriksen
- Actor, Influence Node, TV Actor, Social network user, Film actor, Person
Kaj-Erik Eriksen is a Canadian American actor. He is best known for his roles as Danny Farrell in the television series The 4400, Jeremy Peters in the television series Boston Public, and as the son of the main character in the 1990s show The...
- Kaj & Andrea
- TV Program
Kaj and Andrea is a Danish children's television show about two puppets. A frog named Kaj and a parrot named Andrea. They sing, play and talk with the human presenters.
- Niels Kaj Jerne
- Person, Influence Node, Award Winner, Deceased Person, Physician, Academic
Niels Kaj Jerne, FRS was a Danish immunologist. He shared the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in 1984 with Georges J. F. Köhler and César Milstein "for theories concerning the specificity in development and control of the immune system and the...
- Synthpop Artist, Musical Artist, Musical Group, Broadcast Artist
Kajagoogoo /kædʒəˈɡuːɡuː/ are a British new wave band, best known for their hit single, "Too Shy", which reached No. 1 in the UK Singles Chart, No. 5 on the US Billboard Hot 100 in 1983, and No. 8 on the Canadian RPM Magazine charts.
- Travel destination, City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Kajaani is a town and municipality in Finland. It is the center and capital of the Kainuu region. It is located southeast of Oulujärvi, which drains to the Gulf of Bothnia along the Oulujoki. As of 30 June 2015, it had a population of 37,643...