Origin : Finnish,
Pronunciation : KAH-le-vee ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kalevi:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Kalevi:
- Finnish Meaning: The name Kalevi is a Finnish baby name. In Finnish the meaning of the name Kalevi is: Hero.
- Variant of KALEVA
Expression information Kalevi:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Kalevi:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Kalevi:
- TNR (feat. Jaakko Eino Kalevi) (Superpitcher Chapter B Remix) by Kasper Bjørke from the Album TNR
- Be Mine (Jaakko Eino Kalevi Remix) by Alice Boman from the Album Be Mine (Jaakko Eino Kalevi Remix)
- Drums (feat. Kalevi Louhivuori, Alexi Tuomarila, Brice Soniano) by Lionel Beuvens from the Album Trinité
- A (feat. Kalevi Louhivuori, Alexi Tuomarila, Brice Soniano) by Lionel Beuvens from the Album Trinité
- Fragile (feat. Kalevi Louhivuori, Alexi Tuomarila, Brice Soniano) by Lionel Beuvens from the Album Trinité
- Globe (feat. Kalevi Louhivuori, Alexi Tuomarila, Brice Soniano) by Lionel Beuvens from the Album Trinité
- Jessica (feat. Kalevi Louhivuori, Alexi Tuomarila, Brice Soniano) by Lionel Beuvens from the Album Trinité
- Kalevi Leinonen Himangalte iltaa by Tallari from the Album 15 Years Of Finnish Folk
- Kiitos sulle Kalevi by Pyhä Yrjänä from the Album Maamiehen rakennusoppi
- Mucho Loco (feat. Kalevi Louhivuori, Alexi Tuomarila, Brice Soniano) by Lionel Beuvens from the Album Trinité
Books about Kalevi:
- Peace and War: Armed Conflicts and International Order, 1648-1989 (Cambridge Studies in International Relations) - Apr 26, 1991 by Kalevi J. Holsti
- Semiotics in the wild. Essays in honour of Kalevi Kull on the occasion of his 60th birthday - Nov 15, 2012 by Aleksei Turovski and Morten Tønnessen
- Simplified TRIZ: New Problem Solving Applications for Engineers and Manufacturing Professionals, Second Edition - Dec 10, 2007 by Kalevi Rantanen and Ellen Domb
- The Dog Redeemers: Finding Forever Homes - Aug 13, 2006 by John Kalevi Sievila
- Genes, Information, and Semiosis (Tartu Semiotics Library) - Feb 5, 2009 by Charbel Nino El-Hani and Joao Queiroz
- Finnish Air Force 1939-45 - Aircraft Specials series (6073) - Apr 1998 by Kalevi Keskinen and Kari Stenman
- Simplified TRIZ: New Problem-Solving Applications for Engineers & Manufacturing Professionals - May 15, 2002 by Kalevi Rantanen and Ellen Domb
- Semiotics Continues to Astonish (Semiotics, Communication and Cognition) - Jul 18, 2011 by Paul Cobley and John Deely
- The State, War, and the State of War (Cambridge Studies in International Relations) - Aug 28, 1996 by Kalevi J. Holsti
- Towards a Semiotic Biology: Life is the Action of Signs - Jun 8, 2011 by Claus Emmeche and Kalevi Kull
Wiki information Kalevi:
- Kalevi Aho
- Composer, Musician, Musical Artist, Person,
Kalevi Ensio Aho is a Finnish composer.
- Kalevi Sorsa
- Politician, Person, Deceased Person
Taisto Kalevi Sorsa was a Finnish politician who served as Prime Minister of Finland three times: 1972–1975, 1977–1979 and 1982-1987. At the time of his death he still held the record for most days of incumbency as prime minister. He was also a...
Kaleva - also known as Kalevi or Kalev - is an ancient Finnish ruler, known from the Finnish epic Kalevala. Kaleva and his sons are important heroic figures in Estonian, Finnish and Karelian mythology.
- Kalevi Spordihall
- Venue, Structure, Project focus, Sports Facility, Location
Kalevi Spordihall is a multi-purpose arena in Estonia. It was built in 1962 and holds up to 1,000 people. It generally hosts basketball games, but also trainings and minor-league competitions for volleyball, athletics, futsal, tennis and gymnastics.
- Kalevi Kiviniemi
- Organist, Musical Artist, Musician, Person
Kalevi Kiviniemi is a Finnish concert organist. He is known internationally for Finnish and French organ music and has given several recitals at Notre Dame de Paris and recorded on historic organs. He is also a notable organ improviser.
- Kalevi Keskstaadion
- Venue, Location, Structure, Project focus, Sports Facility
Kalevi Keskstaadion is a multi-purpose stadium in Tallinn, Estonia. It is currently used mostly for football matches and is the home stadium of Kalev Tallinn. The stadium holds 12,000 and was built in 1956. The address of the stadium is Staadioni 3,...
- Kalevi Numminen
- Man, Person
Veijo Kalevi Numminen is a retired professional ice hockey player who played in the SM-liiga. He played for Tappara. He was inducted into the Finnish Hockey Hall of Fame in 1986. Numminen has also coached the national team of Finland in 1973-1974 and...
- Kalevi Kull
- Academic, Person
Kalevi Kull is a biosemiotics professor at the University of Tartu, Estonia. He graduated from the University of Tartu in 1975. His earlier work dealt with ethology and field ecology. He has studied the mechanisms of species coexistence in...
- Kalevi Oikarainen
- Professional Cross-Country Skier, Olympic athlete, Athlete, Measured person, Person
Kalevi Oikarainen is a Finnish former cross-country skier who competed during the 1960s. He won a bronze medal in the 4 x 10 km relay at the 1968 Winter Olympics in Grenoble and placed 7th in the 30 km event at those same games. Oikarainen's biggest...
- Kalevi Kotkas
- Athlete, Deceased Person, Person, Measured person
Kalevi Kotkas was a Finnish athlete, specializing in high jump, discus throw and shot put. He took part in the 1932 Summer Olympics and in the 1936 Summer Olympics, but is best known for becoming the first ever European champion in high jump 1934 in...