If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kaljo:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Songs about Kaljo:
- Balam Mahro Kaljo Bale by Hemraj Saini from the Album Chali Bandori Teja Lal Ri
- Jija Dhak Dhak Kare Kaljo Sali Ko by Kanchan Sapera from the Album Balam Dj Par Nachva De
- Kaljo by Synthesis from the Album Let God Smite Him
- Kaljo (feat. Macedonian Philharmony) by Synthesis from the Album Live in Skopje with Macedonian Philharmony (feat. Macedonian Philharmony)
- Kaljo, Kalino Devoj?e by Atina Apostolova from the Album Gypsy Brass From Macedonia (Zlatni Trubi)
- Kaljo, Kalino Devoj?e by Atina Apostolova from the Album Macedonian Folk Songs, Vol.1
- Kaljo, Kalino devojce by Atina Apostolova from the Album The Most Beautiful Macedonian Folk Songs Vol.5
- Kehde Kaljo Hategi by Karamjit Randhawa from the Album Garibani Da Piar
Books about Kaljo:
- Stolen Childhoods: Stories of Estonian Children Deported to Siberia - Aug 30, 2014 by Helle-Liis Help and Toomas Kodres
- BARN AV VIND OG VATIN: Estisk Kunst - 1984 by Jaan Kaplinski and Kaljo Pollu
- Estonia - Jan 1, 1985 by Kaljo Itra
- Kodalased 13 Reproduktsiooni - 1978 by Kaljo Pollu
- THEORY AND PRACTICE OF ECOSTRATIGRAPHY. - 1986 by D. & E. Klaamann (edits). Kaljo
- Eksliibrised, Richard Kaljo - 1969 by Richard Kaljo
- Dimitri Kaljo: Personaalnimestik (Estonian Edition) - 1998 by H Nestor
- The oldest rugose corals of Europe: Primitophyllum Kaljo, 1956, Middle Ordovician = Die aÌlteste Rugose Koralle... - 1981 by Dieter Weyer
- Eesti heliloojate klaveripalu noortele. Lambit Avesson, Udo Kasemets, Diana Krull, Harry Olt, Kaljo Raid, Avo... - 1960 by Lembit Avesson
- Art of the Baltics: The Struggle for Freedom of Artistic Expression under the Soviets, 1945-1991 (Dodge Soviet... - Dec 1, 2001 by Alla Rosenfeld
Wiki information Kaljo:
- Kaljo Põllu
- Painting Artist, Organization founder, Visual Artist, Person, Literature Subject, Deceased Person, Award Winner
Kaljo Põllu was an Estonian artist. In 1962 he received a diploma in glass art, and became director of art cabinet of Tartu State University; he founded the contemporary artist's group Visarid in 1966 in Tartu. In 1973 he moved to Tallinn, where from...
- Kaljo Raid
- Man, Person, Deceased Person, Musician, Musical Artist
Kaljo Raid was an Estonian composer, cellist and pastor. He was born in Tallinn. One of three children, he had an older brother and a twin sister. He studied composition at Tallinn Conservatory under Heino Eller. His Symphony No. 1 was performed in...
- Kaljo Kiisk
- Deceased Person, Person, Topic, Film director, Film actor
Kaljo Kiisk was a film director, actor and politician.
- Kaljo Pork
- Deceased Person, Person
Kaljo Pork was an Estonian botanist. He was affiliated with the Estonian Institute of Zoology and Botany between 1952 and his death in 1981. He initiated the creation of Laelatu Biological Station at one of the most species-rich plant community in...
Kaljord is a village in the municipality of Hadsel in Nordland county, Norway. It is located along the Hadselfjorden on the island of Hinnøya. The area surrounding Kaljord is known as Innlandet or Hadsel Innland and it includes the neighboring...
- Kaljo Raag
- Deceased Person, Musical Artist, Person
- Kaljo Kostabi
- Man, Person
Kaljo Kostabi is the father of Mark Kostabi.
- Written Work
Kaljoyi is a written work by Bhawani Prasad Mishra.
- Kaljo Pöllu. Exlibrisportret 10
- Written Work
- Elmar Kaljot
- Soccer Midfielder, Athlete, Deceased Person, Football player, Person, Measured person
Elmar Gustav Kaljot was an Estonian footballer.