Meaning : Perfection, Unknown,
Pronunciation : (Unknown),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kamal:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Additional information Kamal:
- Arabic Meaning: The name Kamal is an Arabic baby name. In Arabic the meaning of the name Kamal is: Perfection.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Kamal is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Kamal is: Perfection. Completeness.
- Hindi Meaning: The name Kamal is a Hindi baby name. In Hindi the meaning of the name Kamal is: Lotus.
Definition funny of Kamal:
- "You better watch your girl, man. A kamal might snatch her up" "That homie's mad kamal"
- halie: oh shit a kamal is coming. john: damnn shes fine halie: she i beautiful but really mean john: but shes finee!! halie: *thinking* i wish i was a kamal.
Person2: You're such a kamal! Hey, you smell too!
- 'Get out of the bath! You're such a Kamal!'
- Hey that Kamal has recently gotten rejected. Poor guy
- Kamal doesnt get shit
Expression information Kamal:
- People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become dreamers, or misuse power.
Soul information Kamal:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Kamal:
- Aaja Tujhko Pukare Mera Pyar ("Neel Kamal") by Mohd.Rafi from the Album The Ultimate Sixty's Collection
- Club Wich (feat. Kamal Heer) by DNA from the Album The Biggest Desi Bhangra Hits, Vol. 5 [Explicit]
- Kamal Heer - Dhannvaad by Kamal Heer from the Album Punjabi Virsa 2013
- Aaja Tujhko Pukare Mera Pyar (From "Neel Kamal") by Mohd. Rafi from the Album Andaaz Gham Ka: Din Dhal Jaye - Mohd. Rafi
- Aaja Tujhko Pukare Mera Pyar (From "Neel Kamal") by Mohammed Rafi from the Album 50 Shades of Mohammed Rafi
- Aaja Tujhko Pukare Mera Pyar (From "Neel Kamal") by Mohd. Rafi from the Album Ehsaas Gham Ka: Mohd. Rafi, Vol. 2
- Aaja Tujhko Pukare Mera Pyar (From "Neel Kamal") by Mohd. Rafi from the Album Akele Hain Chale Aao - Mohd. Rafi
- Aaja Tujhko Pukare Mera Pyar (From "Neel Kamal") (From "Neel Kamal") by Mohd. Rafi from the Album The Legend - Manoj Kumar
- Aaja Tujhko Pukare Mera Pyar (From "Neel Kamal") (From "Neel Kamal") by Mohd. Rafi from the Album Heroes of 60's
- Aaja Tujhko Pukare Mera Pyar (From "Neel Kamal") (From "Neel Kamal") by Mohd. Rafi from the Album Selfie With Mohd. Rafi
Books about Kamal:
- Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It - Jul 6, 2012 by Kamal Ravikant
- Live Your Truth - Jun 27, 2013 by Kamal Ravikant
- The Blood of Lambs: A Former Terrorist's Memoir of Death and Redemption - Apr 7, 2009 by Kamal Saleem and Lynn Vincent
- Lebanese Home Cooking: Simple, Delicious, Mostly Vegetarian Recipes from the Founder of Beirut's Souk El Tayeb... - Sep 15, 2015 by Kamal Mouzawak
- Classic Lebanese Cuisine: 170 Fresh And Healthy Mediterranean Favorites - Sep 1, 2009 by Kamal Al-Faqih
- A House of Many Mansions: The History of Lebanon Reconsidered - Oct 12, 1990 by Kamal Salibi
- Kamal Jann (The French List) - Jun 15, 2014 by Dominique Eddé and Ros Schwartz
- Mental Resilience: The Power of Clarity: How to Develop the Focus of a Warrior and the Peace of a Monk - Feb 28, 2008 by Kamal Sarma
- Mapping the Risks and Risk Management Practices in Islamic Banking - Oct 5, 2015 by Wael Kamal Eid and Mehmet Asutay
- The Coalition - Nov 11, 2014 by William G. Boykin and Kamal Saleem
Movies about Kamal:
- David and Kamal2012 NR CC
- In the Red Chair: Kamal Saleem2008 PG
- Sanam Teri Kasam - 19822002
- Neel Kamal1968
- Neel Kamal
- Charlie Rose with Jim Wooten; Susan Sontag; Dr. Ahmed Kamal Aboulmagd2006
- Kamal Lata / Bharanti Bilash Bengali DVD NR
- Charlie Rose with Kamal Kharrazi2006
- Charlie Rose with Fouad Ajami & Richard Murphy; Kamal Kharrazi & Amre Moussa2006
Wiki information Kamal:
- Kamal Haasan
- Actor, Film producer, Lyricist, Film story contributor, Film director, Person, Identity, , Influence Node, Film actor
Kamal Haasan is an Indian film actor, screenwriter, director, producer, playback singer, choreographer, lyricist, philanthropist and dancer who works primarily in the Tamil film industry. Haasan has won several Indian film awards including four...
- Film director, Person, Topic, Film writer, Award Winner, Film story contributor, Influence Node, Award Nominee, Film producer, Film actor
Kamaluddin Mohammed Majeed, usually credited as Kamal, is an Indian film director, writer and producer who mainly works in Malayalam cinema.
- Painting Artist, Influence Node, Visual Artist, Person, Deceased Person
Mohammad Ghaffari, better known as Kamal-ol-Molk, was an Iranian painter and part of the Ghaffari family in Kashan.
- Kamal Ganzouri
- Person, Politician
Kamal Ganzouri is an Egyptian economist who served as Prime Minister of Egypt from 7 December 2011 to 24 July 2012. He previously served as Prime Minister from 1996 to 1999. He came to power in 1996 succeeding Atef Sedki, and was in turn succeeded by...
- Kamal Sadanah
- Actor, Film writer, Film actor, Film director, Influence Node, Film producer, Person, Topic
Kamal Sadanah is an Indian actor, producer and director. He is the son of producer and director Brij Sadanah.
A kamal is a celestial navigation device that determines latitude. The invention of the kamal allowed for the earliest known latitude sailing, and was thus the earliest step towards the use of quantitative methods in navigation. It originated with...
- Kamal Amrohi
- Topic, Influence Node, Film director, Film story contributor, Person, Deceased Person, Award Nominee, Award Winner, Film writer
Syed Amir Haider Kamal Naqvi, popularly known as Kamal Amrohi was an Indian film director and screenwriter. He was a Shi'a Muslim and an Urdu and Hindi poet. He is famous for his Hindi films such as Mahal, Pakeezah and Razia Sultan. He established...
- Kamal Jumblatt
- Organization founder, Politician, Family member, Deceased Person, Person
Kamal Fouad Jumblatt was an important Lebanese politician. He was the main leader of the anti-government forces who opposed the Assad government in the Lebanese Civil War and major ally of the Palestine Liberation Organization until his assassination...
- Titi Kamal
- Singer, Person, Film actor, Topic
Kurniaty Kamalia, better known as Titi Kamal, is an Indonesian actress and singer.
- Sharath Kamal
- Person, Tournament event competitor, Measured person, Award Winner, Athlete, Olympic athlete
Achanta Sharath Kamal born on 12 July 1982 is a professional table tennis player from Tamil Nadu India. His mother tongue is Telugu. His current world rank is 32nd in the World Rankings as of may, 2015. Sharath is considered to be one of the best...