Meaning : Pure,
Origin : English,
Pronunciation : KAT ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Kat:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Kat:
- Hungarian Meaning: The name Kat is a Hungarian baby name. In Hungarian the meaning of the name Kat is: Pure.
- English Meaning: The name Kat is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Kat is: English abbreviation of Katherine. Pure.
- Diminutive of KATHERINE
Definition funny of Kat:
- A: Dude, that chick is such a Kat! B: Yeah, she's even got a Kat's ass!
- You know you love her, just admit it!
- Yeah thats my girlfriend kat! Dang shes pretty you picked a good one
- Charlie: Kat ur such a bitch! Kat: I know! Thanks for the compliment
- Adults: "There aren't enough people like Kat in this world." Girl: "I know, this 'Kat' personality is beyond reach for most people to acquire in their lifetime." Guy: "She seems like a Kat; she's pretty and looks like such a good friend."
- shes such a kat! miaow!
- You know you love her, just admit it!
Expression information Kat:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Kat:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Kat:
- Kat's Game - Fred Savage and the Unbeatables
- Pompeii (Kat Krazy Remix) by Bastille from the Album Remixed [Explicit]
- Nothing Stopping Me (feat. Kat Nestel) by Vicetone from the Album Nothing Stopping Me (feat. Kat Nestel)
- Kitty Kat by Empress Of from the Album Me
- Bang Bang (Kat Krazy Remix) by Ariana Grande from the Album Bang Bang (Remixes)
- I Can't Give You Anything But Love (with Kat Edmonson & Ray Benson) by Asleep at the Wheel from the Album Still The King: Celebrating the Music of Bob Wills and His Texas Playboys
- Kitty Kat (Album Version) by Beyonce from the Album B'Day
- Just to Kiss You Feat. Kat Edmonson by Nano Whitman from the Album Nano Whitman
- Movin' On Up Feat. Latyrx (Lateef the Truth Speaker & Lyrics Born) & Kat ((O1O)) by Headnodic from the Album Movin' On Up Maxi-Single
- Kat identitem by Carimi from the Album Invasion
Books about Kat:
- Alpha Kat - Jul 14, 2015 by William H. Lovejoy
- Alien Warrior's Captive Earthling: SciFi Alien Romance - Sep 7, 2015 by Kat Emm
- Kat Kong - Aug 1, 2003 by Dav Pilkey
- Kat's Eye - Aug 31, 2015 by Phyllis M. Newman
- Against the Heart - A Kat Martin Novella (The Brodies Book 1) - Jan 12, 2014 by Kat Martin
- Against the Tide (The Brodies Of Alaska) - May 26, 2015 by Kat Martin
- Revealing Heaven: An Eyewitness Account - May 16, 2007 by Kat Kerr and Walter Reynolds
- Queen of Kats Book I - Betrayal - Aug 4, 2015 by John G. Hartness and Melissa Gilbert
- Echoes of Us (Hybrid Chronicles) - Sep 15, 2015 by Kat Zhang
- Against the Wild (The Brodies Of Alaska) - May 27, 2014 by Kat Martin
Movies about Kat:
- Great Kat - Beethoven's Guitar Shred2010 NR CC
- Lily & Kat2015 NR CC
- Swat Kats: The Radical Squadron1993 NR
- L.A. Ink: Season 12007 NR
- Great Kat - Extreme Guitar Shred2012 NR
- Janacek - Kat'a Kabanova / Davis, Gustafson, Palmer, Glyndebourne Opera2002 NR
- Beyond & Back: Kerry Kat Christi Ann2012 NR
- The Krazy Kat Kartoon Kollection1963 NR
- Swat Kats: Strike of Dark Kat2001
- The Kitty Kats: Itty Bitty Kiddy Wildlife1997 G by Billy Phillips
Wiki information Kat:
- Kat Dennings
- Actor, Topic, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Film actor, TV Actor
Kat Dennings is an American actress.
- Pop Artist, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Musical Group
KAT-TUN is a Japanese boy band formed by Johnny & Associates in 2001. The group's name was originally an acronym based on the first letter of each member's family name: Kazuya Kamenashi, Jin Akanishi, Junnosuke Taguchi, Koki Tanaka, Tatsuya Ueda, and...
- Kat Graham
- Actor, Featured artist, Musical Artist, TV Actor, TV Personality, Award Winner, Record Producer, Person, Award Nominee, Musician
Katerina Alexandre Hartford "Kat" Graham is a Swiss-born American actress, model, singer and dancer. She is known for her role of Bonnie Bennett on The CW supernatural drama The Vampire Diaries.
- Kit Kat
- Food, Candy bar
Kit Kat is a chocolate-covered wafer biscuit bar confection created by Rowntree's of York, England, and is now produced globally by Nestlé, which acquired Rowntree in 1988, with the exception of the United States where it is made under license by...
- Kat DeLuna
- Dance-pop Artist, TV Actor, Musical Artist, Topic, TV Personality, Person, Award Nominee, Social network user, Musician, Featured artist
Kathleen "Kat" Emperatriz DeLuna is an American recording artist, songwriter and dancer. Born in The Bronx to Dominican parents, DeLuna began pursuing a career as a singer when she was a teenager. After signing with Epic Records, she released her...
- Kat Von D
- Presenter, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Visual Artist, Featured artist, Person, TV Personality, Organization founder, Identity, Film actor
Kat Von D, is an American tattoo artist, model, musician, and television personality. She is best known for her work as a tattoo artist on the TLC reality television show LA Ink, which premiered August 7, 2007, in the United States and ran for four...
- Kat Slater
- TV Character, Fictional Character
Kathleen "Kat" Moon is a fictional character from the BBC soap opera EastEnders, played by Jessie Wallace. She was also played by Kate Peck in a flashback in 2001. Kat is the daughter of Viv and Charlie Slater, and arrived with her sisters Lynne...
- Location, Travel destination, Newspaper circulation area, Statistical region, Sports Team Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Kathmandu is the capital and largest municipality of Nepal. It is the only city of Nepal with the administrative status of Mahanagar, as compared to Upa-Mahanagar or Nagar. Kathmandu is the core of Nepal's largest urban agglomeration located in the...
- Krazy Kat
- Film series, Adapted Work, Comic Strip
Krazy Kat is an American newspaper comic strip by cartoonist George Herriman, which ran from 1913 to 1944. It first appeared in the New York Evening Journal, whose owner, William Randolph Hearst, was a major booster for the strip throughout its run....
- Katrina Kaif
- Actor, Identity, Person or entity appearing in film, Influence Node, Film actor, Award Nominee, Musical Artist, Person, Award Winner
Katrina Kaif is a British-Indian film actress and model. Primarily known for her work in Bollywood films, Kaif has also appeared in Telugu and Malayalam films. In addition to being one of Bollywood's highest-paid actresses, she is known as one of...